Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 hours ago

I think white, yellow and red look best on her. And dark lips suit her a LOT. Yumna has full lips so it suits her a lot.

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

I think this is the best compliment any actor could give their co-actor. I do not think I heard this kind of compliment ever, even during ITV interviews.

Always each others’ biggest cheerleaders smiley27 Sab se zyada tou yeh aik dusray ke fans hai, first and foremost smiley36

I swear even one-on-one interactions they were praising each other. Matlab bus bhi karo. We get eeeettttt smiley42 Him giving her all the credit and her tareefofying him like a proud bestie

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

Always each others’ biggest cheerleaders smiley27 Sab se zyada tou yeh aik dusray ke fans hai, first and foremost smiley36

I swear even one-on-one interactions they were praising each other. Matlab bus bhi karo. We get eeeettttt smiley42 Him giving her all the credit and her tareefofying him like a proud bestie

HeHe.

Thats so sweet hai na. You heard it directly from them. Bass aur kya chahiye life main smiley36 I love the fact their friendship is not heavily based out of SM stuff you know.

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I think white, yellow and red look best on her. And dark lips suit her a LOT. Yumna has full lips so it suits her a lot.

Yes. I agree. Pink as well. Baby pink. She should wear more colors outfits and post more.

HeHe.

Thats so sweet hai na. You heard it directly from them. Bass aur kya chahiye life main smiley36 I love the fact their friendship is not heavily based out of SM stuff you know.

Yep it’s more real this way and not for show. After the popularity of Tere Bin and how much people ship them together and Wahaj being married, I love that they’ve distanced themselves on social media a bit. It’s smart to keep it all low key. Otherwise friendship can be misconstrued as something else also. I mean their craze is next level. Itna careful tou hona chahiye.

But it was so nice to see their sweet bond in person. In a way those 2 weeks were a blessing for the fandom to get to experience them together off screen and celebrate their bonding. Bohat zyada cute hain dono. Once season 2 ends I’m sure organizers will be eager to ask them to tour together again smiley27

WinterBreeze thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 3 hours ago

Yep it’s more real this way and not for show. After the popularity of Tere Bin and how much people ship them together and Wahaj being married, I love that they’ve distanced themselves on social media a bit. It’s smart to keep it all low key. Otherwise friendship can be misconstrued as something else also. I mean their craze is next level. Itna careful tou hona chahiye.

But it was so nice to see their sweet bond in person. In a way those 2 weeks were a blessing for the fandom to get to experience them together off screen and celebrate their bonding. Bohat zyada cute hain dono. Once season 2 ends I’m sure organizers will be eager to ask them to tour together again smiley27

ohh yes, its good that their interaction on SM is kept low key. Warna log pagal ho jayengei smiley36 I also hope we get another tour after S2 which is veryyyyy far. Anyway, Touchwood, we were blessed with the tour content. Otherwise it would have been so difficult for the FD especially with the they both are busy with their individual projects.

Yes. I agree. Pink as well. Baby pink. She should wear more colors outfits and post more.

Agree! This was such a good look

She looked beautiful

IMG_7029.jpeg

WinterBreeze thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Agree! This was such a good look

She looked beautiful

IMG_7029.jpeg

Just look at her smiley42 Majority of the outfits were greatly picked for her. Let me say, I think all colors look great on her.

Y U M H A J❤️

Just look at her smiley42 Majority of the outfits were greatly picked for her. Let me say, I think all colors look great on her.

Y U M H A J❤️

Awain Murtasim pagal nahi tha. Childhood crush bhi tha smiley36

I mean girl was challenging him constantly by looking like a cute snack woh bhi itne confidence se smiley37

IMG_7030.jpeg

He was done for 💔

IMG_7031.jpeg

Thori frustration banti hai bhai, bilkul banti hai smiley36 I feel your pain Murtu lol

IMG_7032.jpeg