Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

So lucky you are yar. Sab log, jo bhi Yumna Wahaj se mile are God’s favourite child Im telling you.

Their coordination can be clearly seen in all tour videos. Perfect partners. Acha, can you tell us something which you have not shared here and slipped from your mind?

I think I pretty much shared everything in the PMs. Just generally such an amazing experience and luckily I got to see them outside the event also which meant more one on one time. Even though it was so late at night and right before Yumna’s birthday, they both gave us all the time in the world and no rush. It was the same day they had been hanging out at Yumna’s sisters place and been out shopping also. I’m sure they were tired magar bilkul bhi nai lag raha tha. Perhaps also the jet lag? smiley36

Extremely warm and positive people. So humble. Their equation is very obvious as well. Carrying each others things and also whenever Yumna was on the side with some fans, wahaj went and checked on her from time to time and would come back. There weren’t even that many of us. Maybe 4 or 5? But he was still sweet about it. Very protective. And the joy in Yumna’s voice when she spoke about his performances. I talked to them a lot about DNUTN as well. Yumna couldn’t stop praising him.

I’m telling you if we had stayed till her birthday they wouldn’t even have had an issue with that either smiley36 Bohat sweet thay dono. Kafi zyada time diya. Chatted, photos leen, videos banai, autographs etc. Kuch nahi chora lol. Even the organizer wouldn’t stop gushing about their down to earth and easygoing nature. Super grateful to the organizers too for letting some fans meet them like this. It was very special. It wouldn’t have been the same at the event. Would have been a bit rushed. But this was such a chill experience smiley27

You can feel the spark even here even though the script is so trauma related. Love this scene. There’s this softness and tenderness smiley42

This YumHaj crossover ki reel on the photoshoot has 52k likes compared to the original photoshoot reel of 8K smiley36 and 1.4 million views ! There’s never any doubt about their level of craze but edit ke likes itne bhi zyada nahi hone chahiye from a designer’s ! Wow

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_qNQVnPwZZ/?igsh=dDAyaHAybDJqbXRl

Edited by tgota92 - 7 days ago
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Does anyone know has Yumna resumed her shoot for HumTv show with Usama?

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

Does anyone know has Yumna resumed her shoot for HumTv show with Usama?

I was under the impression that it’s almost done. Didn’t know she had a break in between

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

I was under the impression that it’s almost done. Didn’t know she had a break in between

I read on twitter that she will resume the shoot once back from USA tour . As few days shoot is left. Don't know how authentic the news is

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

I read on twitter that she will resume the shoot once back from USA tour . As few days shoot is left. Don't know how authentic the news is

Well she’s been back for ages now so shoot must be underway or almost done

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: tgota92

Well she’s been back for ages now so shoot must be underway or almost done

Any idea if she is doing any other show besides Tere Bin 2?