Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Can’t believe their cuteness and smiles and THIS after being stuck at the airport and traveling for 16 hours πŸ₯Ήβ€οΈ

They have no business looking this perfect 🀩

https://x.com/blissfulyumhaj/status/1820720453662499226?s=46

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Shopping. Chilling. Resting. Would be my guess lol. DC is super pretty so touristing too maybe. Post magar nahi lagaye ge smiley36 Organizers have already mentioned how private they are. Jo lag gya hai bus usse blessing maan lo πŸ˜‰

Also they are freakin expensive. Not sure why organisers are keeping them here for so long now. My assumption was that they’ll leave as soon as the tour ends.

Achaa..Yea, hope they relax and refresh. Go back to Pak with great memories and fresh minds. May be that's why they put DC last πŸ˜ƒ

Knowing them, they will not post anything outside work and its fine also. I was wanting to see them post some pictures from the event itself like exclusive photographed one's. But I doubt they had even clicked them because everything was so rushed in last two events.

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

Achaa..Yea, hope they relax and refresh. Go back to Pak with great memories and fresh minds. May be that's why they put DC last πŸ˜ƒ

Knowing them, they will not post anything outside work and its fine also. I was wanting to see them post some pictures from the event itself like exclusive photographed one's. But I doubt they had even clicked them because everything was so rushed in last two events.

They both take their sweet time too. Wahaj might post his outfit one for DC. NJ one they were both dressed casually.

I’m happy they’ll get some resting time now. Last two weeks have been an adventure and a blur πŸ˜‚ Must have been an amazing experience though and I’m glad they got to do this together ❀️

WinterBreeze thumbnail

I know 😭 I have a thing for height difference and they have the perfect one on screen and off screen 🀌🏼

Me too. YumHaj complement each other so well lookwise. ❀️

(🧿

It’s only been a day and the nostalgia is hitting hard 😭 We been served good and spoiled to the core. No cap to the content we kept on getting and now we have to deal with a break from that lol

But seriously though.. no other ptv on screen couple and it’s fandom is winning like us. We are truly blessed and lucky smiley42smiley27

Don't say it loud. Nazar is real as you know about 🐍🐍🐷 πŸ€πŸ‘Ή

πŸ’’ 🧿 Want to Wrap my Yumhaj babies from all these evil eyes πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ§Ώ Even want a protection shield around whole Yumhaj fd πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ§ΏπŸ§Ώ

Edited by Virgo27 - 1 months ago
WinterBreeze thumbnail

They both take their sweet time too. Wahaj might post his outfit one for DC. NJ one they were both dressed casually.

I’m happy they’ll get some resting time now. Last two weeks have been an adventure and a blur πŸ˜‚ Must have been an amazing experience though and I’m glad they got to do this together ❀️

For my previous favorite onscreen ITV pair, we used to get very funn clicks of the pair post any events or interviews. I am so used to it, that now not having many pictures of YumHaj post the events is disappointing to me. But anyways, I completely understand. PTV media culture is different. It must have been total adventure for sure for YumHaj. Even for fans.

It makes me so happy that they chose each other for their first ever international tour . ❀️

WinterBreeze thumbnail

Aur mazzeyy

• Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.
Edited by WinterBreeze - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

they are leaving on 9th or 10th? What are they doing? Vacaying? Kuch pics tho aa jaye.

Ghoomy gain , Phrin gy , ash kary gy or kya

smiley9πŸ°πŸ΄πŸ¨β˜•πŸΉπŸπŸŸπŸ”πŸœπŸ£

πŸ‘—πŸ‘•πŸ‘–πŸ‘’πŸ‘“πŸ‘šπŸ‘œπŸ‘ πŸ’²

πŸ”­πŸŽŽπŸŽ πŸŽ₯πŸ“ΊπŸŽΆγ€½πŸŽΈπŸŽ»πŸŽ§πŸ—½

πŸ„πŸ‡πŸš™πŸš˜πŸš£πŸš’πŸ’ƒπŸ’…πŸ’‡

Edited by Virgo27 - 1 months ago