Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I have become fan of this anchor.He did a fantastic job.It's very rare to find good anchors who have presence of mind n do their jobs in a dignified manner. I don't like the current trend where comedians are taking over as anchors n make fun of people present for the ceremonies. I miss those days when we had good anchors like Manish, Jay Bhanushali, Aditya Narayan used to host the shows .

DC host was great too. It was co hosted and she was managing the Q & A really well. Best one so far. All the questions were fun, relevant and we got so much insight into Yumna Wahaj and Tere Bin ❤️

crystal30003 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Missing their tours soooo much 😭 staying up to catch the live and seeing their outfits and moments with each other 😭

Originally posted by: crystal30003

Missing their tours soooo much 😭 staying up to catch the live and seeing their outfits and moments with each other 😭

It’s only been a day and the nostalgia is hitting hard 😭 We been served good and spoiled to the core. No cap to the content we kept on getting and now we have to deal with a break from that lol

But seriously though.. no other ptv on screen couple and it’s fandom is winning like us. We are truly blessed and lucky smiley42smiley27

WinterBreeze thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Yumhaj haven't left USA yet. They are in America till 9 August smiley9 according to some fans

they are leaving on 9th or 10th? What are they doing? Vacaying? Kuch pics tho aa jaye.

Look at their full on hearty laughs smiley43 smiley27

https://x.com/yumhaj_meerasim/status/1820825355252625879?s=46

This is from when they left the DC tour together

https://x.com/yumzimyheart/status/1820833201910100058?s=46

WinterBreeze thumbnail

Even with heels on, yumna wahaj height difference is perfect

Shopping. Chilling. Resting. Would be my guess lol. DC is super pretty so touristing too maybe. Post magar nahi lagaye ge smiley36 Organizers have already mentioned how private they are. Jo lag gya hai bus usse blessing maan lo 😉

Also they are freakin expensive. Not sure why organisers are keeping them here for so long now. My assumption was that they’ll leave as soon as the tour ends.

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

Even with heels on, yumna wahaj height difference is perfect

I know 😭 I have a thing for height difference and they have the perfect one on screen and off screen 🤌🏼