Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Wahaj really loves himself smiley36 that's how a single child say that he is her favorite 😂

Yumna ka same answer hota hy. Even she said in one interview that she wanted to get married early but then acting happened and she became busy.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/thatgirl_0900/3427888055329878994?igsh=MXA0djN5ZG90NnYzOA==

Don't know why media is quick to post negative or controversial stuff on their pages but when it comes to some positive stuff they totally ignore it. Galaxyloolywood dudnt post any appreciation post or good looks from USA tour but one not so good outfits made headline in their page. Such clowns and phuppos these two siblings are. 👎

Yumhaj haven't left USA yet. They are in America till 9 August smiley9 according to some fans

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I have become fan of this anchor.He did a fantastic job.It's very rare to find good anchors who have presence of mind n do their jobs in a dignified manner. I don't like the current trend where comedians are taking over as anchors n make fun of people present for the ceremonies. I miss those days when we had good anchors like Manish, Jay Bhanushali, Aditya Narayan used to host the shows .