Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Look at Yumna's face smiley36

He loves teasing her so much but they have such a great bond. Him remembering her singing in DNUTN 🥹❤️

Him showing her what I can only gather to be clips from Mein? 😂 And respecting her honesty and her respecting his intelligence on always giving her advice that benefits her. Uffff this Q n A has been a DREAM 😍

Literally everything was asked !

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

One thing Wahaj made clear 2,3 times in his interviews to everyone why he doesn't post about his private photos as he wants to keep his personal and professional life seperate. He doesn't take photos as he has only one pic with his father.

So all People who judge him why he doesnt post with his wife or daughter, Stop your complains and speculations. He is really happy in his private life with his wife and daughter. Hope people will stop their consipracy theories about his married life. 🙌🙏

I really hope people understand this.....when he himself is saying that he is a private person people should respect that and give him that privacy and not dissect his personal life left,right and centre.

Banda saans leta hai and ek faltu rumour phail jata h uske baare meismiley44

This fan did her best job in posting videos of whole event smiley32

It was like a live coverage of the whole event and for this Q n A banta bhi tha coz amazing questions and answers and yumna wahaj banter was next level in this ❤️😭

Originally posted by: Vani_18

I really hope people understand this.....when he himself is saying that he is a private person people should respect that and give him that privacy and not dissect his personal life left,right and centre.

Banda saans leta hai and ek faltu rumour phail jata h uske baare meismiley44

He and actually both him and Yumna are the most unassuming nonproblematic non controversial people in the industry. I love that they stay away from the drama and have such a great unwavering friendship 🥰 And how close Yumna and Sana are too.

Bus yeh dosti hamesha qaim rahay and they keep giving us great content like this and many shows together ❤️

I definitely got the vibe that he showed her Mein 😂 coz he said “recently”… Even though I liked his performance he’s clearly having fun with this and pointing out how Yumna threw some truth bombs at him and how much he agreed to it lol. And Yumna also praising him for his honest advice as well.

Friendship goals y’all 🥹❤️

The way he was reminiscing about her singing scene in DNUTN 🥹❤️ “Mujhe tou Acha laga” GUYS they are so so cute and precious. He will never stop teasing her and she’ll never stop giving it back to him 😂 And also at the same time constantly praising and supporting each other. What a fun team they make together. DC has really delivered man with all this content 🥹❤️

Edited by tgota92 - 1 months ago

Guys idk about you guys but I’m still stuck here

https://x.com/vinixoxox/status/1820450918866784497?s=46

❤️🤌🏼

Originally posted by: tgota92

He and actually both him and Yumna are the most unassuming nonproblematic non controversial people in the industry. I love that they stay away from the drama and have such a great unwavering friendship 🥰 And how close Yumna and Sana are too.

Bus yeh dosti hamesha qaim rahay and they keep giving us great content like this and many shows together ❤️

Yeah both are most normal and unproblemtic People in this Industry smiley27