Posted: 1 months ago

This fan did her best job in posting videos of whole event smiley32

Originally posted by: tgota92

Wahaj: Maine en ke saath hi Pakistan wapis jana hai ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Look at Yumna's face smiley36

Originally posted by: tgota92

Only source who said this was Nadia khan who said she heard it from Siraj ul Haq at some social event ๐Ÿ˜‚ so take it with a grain of salt

But I have a gut feeling thatโ€™s true. I think theyโ€™ll go with a fresh story but letโ€™s see

Well i trust Nadia khan in these matters. She is best insider of this Industry. Even she told during Mein times how wahaj going to play a poor guy character and see Wahaj role is poor in SMD. Later he will become rich.

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Lagta hei poora script hi scandalous thasmiley37

Even other scenes must have been modified n nooran also said in the interview ki kuch kuch cheezein changes hue hein smiley36

I think Nooran is a fan of "smut" wattpad stories smiley36 smiley2

Well by watching Yumna in many events like during Nayab promotions, Europe tour and now this US Tour , i just have to admire her energy. Girl looks fresh and energetic during all these events. Not a single dull lazy moment. smiley27smiley9

I really want to ask her what she eats that she is so active. MashAallah smiley20

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Well by watching Yumna in many events like during Nayab promotions, Europe tour and now this US Tour , i just have to admire her energy. Girl looks fresh and energetic during all these events. Not a single dull lazy moment. smiley27smiley9

I really want to ask her what she eats that she is so active. MashAallah smiley20

She exudes such positive energy that it rubs off on others too and that's why everyone who has worked with her praises her so much

One thing Wahaj made clear 2,3 times in his interviews to everyone why he doesn't post about his private photos as he wants to keep his personal and professional life seperate. He doesn't take photos as he has only one pic with his father.

So all People who judge him why he doesnt post with his wife or daughter, Stop your complains and speculations. He is really happy in his private life with his wife and daughter. Hope people will stop their consipracy theories about his married life. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™

Edited by Virgo27 - 1 months ago