Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Sab pooch liya DC walon ne, kuch nahi chora 😂

https://x.com/u_knoww_who/status/1820366362985775509?s=46

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Haya ne bohot Dil lagaya aaplogonka , bohot mehnat ki. Loved the way she defended her.smiley27

Originally posted by: anshvi

For TB2 I was actually hoping for a new story instead of the continuation of season 1 storyline. Still hoping that it would be a new story.

I was curious to know if Wahaj has signed any project other than SMD & TB2 but it seems nobody asked this question. I really want him to sign a project with a great storyline, where the story revolves around his character.

They’re just indulging the audience ke questions but like Wahaj said they’re still working on making things perfect and then shoot will start. And Yumna said they can’t reveal anything. So everything is still very much up in the air 👍🏼 But it’s still fun seeing them indulge the questions and answering them. At least it is giving them ideas on what the audience wants and doesn’t want which is good

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Obviously actors can't really reveal about their upcoming projects unless it's confirmed ,unless they are already working on it. We have seen cases were actors drop a project n someone else taking it over. So, I don't think they are allowed to speak anything that isn't confirmed.

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

They’re just indulging the audience ke questions but like Wahaj said they’re still working on making things perfect and then shoot will start. And Yumna said they can’t reveal anything. So everything is still very much up in the air 👍🏼 But it’s still fun seeing them indulge the questions and answering them. At least it is giving them ideas on what the audience wants and doesn’t want which is good

Isn't TB2 a new story as per the recent articles?

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

What a happening and eventful shoot Tere Bin must have been for them lol

https://x.com/u_knoww_who/status/1820363096038293995?s=46

I would like to read the original script now. Aisa kya scene tha pool mein jo modify Kiya gayasmiley37