Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

40-50K refund and giving out a free event is no joke man. This is huge. And from personal experience these organizers have gone the extra mile. Truly. The time they gave me with both Yumna and Wahaj was so special and they were catering to people so so much. Wahaj and Yumna tou sweet hain hi but these organizers have been amazing as well. This is how you do business and gain peoples trust.

Obviously its not a small thing. A fan on X told that organizers refunded the money but still they offered food to all people. Even most of fans met Yumhaj, got selfies and asked questions for free.

Hats off to the organisers for being nice and compassionate smiley20

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

40-50K refund and giving out a free event is no joke man. This is huge. And from personal experience these organizers have gone the extra mile. Truly. The time they gave me with both Yumna and Wahaj was so special and they were catering to people so so much. Wahaj and Yumna tou sweet hain hi but these organizers have been amazing as well. This is how you do business and gain peoples trust.

I was not expecting the refund. They did not had to because it was not their fault anyway. But still they gave refund which is great. Aajkal aisa kahan hotha hai everybody look for benefits only. Kudos to them. Great team work from all of them.

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

I was not expecting the refund. They did not had to because it was not their fault anyway. But still they gave refund which is great. Aajkal aisa kahan hotha hai everybody look for benefits only. Kudos to them. Great team work from all of them.

From the head of plastic production to these other city organisers they are all gems. Sometimes unprecedented events happen but kudos to them to rise above it and be fair to their audience. I’ve personally only dealt with 3 of them but they go far and beyond for their customers. Nasir told us he will make a private meet up happen for us and he legit gave us tonnes of one on one time with them. We left of our own accord otherwise they would have just let us stay there for a long time 😂 Extremely sweet people.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-QgXSUomQ2/?igsh=MXR2eG45MTZzd3J0cg==

Nobody roasts like Jia 😂

This is such a wholesome edit - message from the fandom to the organizers 🥹💕

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-QGOewo2UH/?igsh=YWh3ejJ3Z3BtamZx

Nobody’s doing it like them 🥹🤌🏼❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-QI1ZLIZjU/?igsh=c2o1OTZ0YXV6YXlq

We are one lucky and blessed fandom 🥰

Nobody’s doing it like them 🥹🤌🏼❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-QI1ZLIZjU/?igsh=c2o1OTZ0YXV6YXlq

We are one lucky and blessed fandom 🥰

Allhumdulliah and MashAllah 😇🙏

Evil eyes off 🧿🧿smiley20

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I just want to second that organizers have gone the extra mile.

Livestreaming of events, the regular content drops (reels, pics) from the airport, backstage, office, car, eating food, hanging out, other bts. - all this I have not seen in any meet and greet event or tour for any celeb before. All these things were done to cater to fans. Otherwise, typically all you get is a few clips of the event and an edited video of a few minutes which covers key moments and highlights. The direct engagement of organizers with fans (sharing stories, answering dms, taking feedback, etc.) is another thing I have not seen before with meet & greets. On their part, I think many fans also created edits and posters for organizers and really promoted the show. I remember seeing lots of collab posts before the tour with fanpages.

Honestly, my TL during this tour reminded me of the early days of TB fandom on twitter when people were mainly happy and celebratory and brimming with anticipation.

Now I really want a Yumhaj UK tour - maybe before TB2 starts shooting.

Edited by hypnotoad - 1 months ago