Abhira takes up Ruhi's divorce case, shocking Armaan

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

In tonight's episode of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Sanjay reveals that Abhira has facilitated the reunion of Rohit and Armaan. While Kaveri praises Abhira's initiative, Sanjay fears Rohit might sacrifice everything for Armaan again. When Rohit and Armaan meet, Rohit rejects Armaan's approach.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-abhira-takes-up-ruhis-divorce-case-shocking-armaan_209330

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

In tonight's episode of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Sanjay reveals that Abhira has facilitated the reunion of Rohit and Armaan. While Kaveri praises Abhira's initiative, Sanjay fears Rohit might sacrifice everything for Armaan again. When Rohit and Armaan meet, Rohit rejects Armaan's approach.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-abhira-takes-up-ruhis-divorce-case-shocking-armaan_209330

Sanjay has once again succeeded in manipulating Kaveri. I really really wish Sanjay completely doom these poddars and Kaveri begs for Arman and Abhira interference including that Rohit who thinks he is some superior. Bahut khel liya Saha beta, Chiraag, Haq cheen liya games.... akal tikkane par toh Sanjay laayega inn poddars ka

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sanjay is going to show dadisa and armaan that abhira is going to break rohit and ruhi marriage and more misunderstandings may come

I really wish that this time manisha chachi , abhira suppotters and abhira work together to expose ruhi intentions to still snatch armaan and Sanjay for his evil intentions

I want to see dadisa realization who’s easily she got manipulated