Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

hmm makes sense. Constant abuse could be triggering to many.

Not addressing abuse as abuse is the main thing. It shouldn't be normalised. I would say all mls are problematic including Gopi bahu poor baby armaan who led on other woman for months.

Problem is not mls & in laws being problematic. Itv normalising such things. Show them getting called out instead of whitewashing them through fl, no one would have had problem.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Not addressing abuse as abuse is the main thing. It shouldn't be normalised. I would say all mls are problematic including Gopi bahu poor baby armaan who led on other woman for months.

Problem is not mls & in laws being problematic. Itv normalising such things. Show them getting called out instead of whitewashing them through fl, no one would have had problem.

Phir kya hoga dear ? Sai called them out but problem was still the same..if she had this much problem with her in laws & she was aware of the abuse she was being subjected to , she was still in the same house ..she kept coming bk to the same person in the name of love..

Either they should not be showing verbal & emotional abuse..then they won't have drama nautanki & trp as per them..all the shows are blindly copying each other so yrkkh fell into the same rut..

A bold female lead is called badtameez and rude ..ppl then start victim shaming ..

There's no way out of this ..unless this whole concept is rejected by the audience and a new one takes over..like ektas concept got redundant then yrkkh gen 1-2 concept also (that time shows like diya baati , ipk, and several others got popular ) , likewise this behcari abla nari in abusive households will also go ...I'm not sure we will progress or regress thereafter ..

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Payalshoni

So as per the story development I don't see any redemption for Vidya Armaan or ruhi . I know this show and forum feeds on toxicity so why not kill abhira . And make it a full fledged toxic legacy show. Some time it feels like the serial wants to say ki villians are always right if you do bad to others you might live a Fantastic life whereas if you are good human you will suffer endlessly.As I can see lots of ruhi fans are here too. So why not make her the ultimate abhimanyu ke pagalpan ka waris and run the show on her name .

Abhira dies while saving vidya so vidya is like mela Raja beta ..... And armaan is chipkoing to his adopted maniac mother again . While repenting . As ruhi is pregnant so her offsprings are now the new lead so ultimately the seerat legacy survives. And as most of the members here hate akshu as well as her daughter so her legacy ends with abhira dying a lonely death .

Speaking from experience, give this post a trigger warning ⚠️. Else mods will lock this as it may affect some users.

I've done a similar thing a couple of days back in "Rainbow day poll". Where I've talked about sacrificing Madhav for the sake of leap. Here it's the FL you're targeting. So give it trigger warning yaar 😁

ItvDrama thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Phir kya hoga dear ? Sai called them out but problem was still the same..if she had this much problem with her in laws & she was aware of the abuse she was being subjected to , she was still in the same house ..she kept coming bk to the same person in the name of love..

Either they should not be showing verbal & emotional abuse..then they won't have drama nautanki & trp as per them..all the shows are blindly copying each other so yrkkh fell into the same rut..

A bold female lead is called badtameez and rude ..ppl then start victim shaming ..

There's no way out of this ..unless this whole concept is rejected by the audience and a new one takes over..like ektas concept got redundant then yrkkh gen 1-2 concept also (that time shows like diya baati , ipk, and several others got popular ) , likewise this behcari abla nari in abusive households will also go ...I'm not sure we will progress or regress thereafter ..

bold - I agree the audience needs to reject these concepts, especially triggering topics like pregnancy, infertility, abortion, adoption. These actors also need to have some basic conscience and take at least some responsibility. I understand they are just acting and it’s their livelihood, so they may not have a choice, but at least for their own psychological health, they should refuse these kinds of tracks. Imagine playing such abusive characters day in and day out, eventually they will start hating their job, how much trauma it can cause them as an individual. At the end of the day if you are not happy with what you are doing, then what’s the point…

Payalshoni thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't know how to do it .I post rarely but these days the show is forcing me to spew all these nonsense smiley19

Payalshoni thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly the main problem is ignoring serious issues and whitewashing negative people.even during the divorce track abhira was depressed and the kind of treatment she got from everyone and the way that track wrapped up was clear sign of neglecting the issue. even now how insensitive the family and even armaan is towards her infertility is really triggering. Where as Ruhi who did unethical things is happy getting love and respect from family and husband .

I just wanted to say why can't they show something positive may be for once the negative people getting punished and main leads happy why it has to be only one character against all.

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

If you tap on the settings option near the post you've created, you'll be able to edit the title and add/write trigger warning: discussion of death or something similar to that⚠️. Also edit your first post and write the same thing. Then your good to go smiley31

Screenshot_2024-10-04-09-59-08-67.jpg

Screenshot_2024-10-04-09-58-53-95.jpgScreenshot_2024-10-04-09-58-41-81.jpg

Edited by Shineeeee - a day ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

This is the reason I don't like most of the MLs, especially the men because of how toxic they are and sadly people love seeing toxic heros and pushover heroines

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

I totally agree with one thing in this post , that 'abheera should die' smiley37smiley37,