Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

Let’s make some assumptions

1) Abhira will be pregnant

2) Abhira will save her life

3) One of the girls in the house will also turn out to be infertile and she’ll realise she was being harsh

4) Others (see comments)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I don’t want Abhira to ask for forgiveness. She has not done anything wrong. I want Abhira to leave the house with her own biological baby with Vidya begging for her to come back

i think the question should be....

should armaan and abhira accept vidya???

😂

itsShonali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Let’s make some assumptions

1) Abhira will be pregnant

2) Abhira will save her life

3) One of the girls in the house will also turn out to be infertile and she’ll realise she was being harsh

4) Others (see comments)

Armaan and Abhira will separate, and then Abhira will be pregnant and give birth to a boy while Rohit and Ruhi will have a girlsmiley37smiley36 and then only Vidya will accept Abhira. But then as always, the son will either die or maybe run away or just fade into nothingness and then Armaan and Abhira will have a girl.

Now, for some reason, Armaan-Abhira, Ruhi and Rohit will die in an accident or something and Armaan and Abhira's daughter will be blamed and called a bad omen while Ruhi-Rohit's daughter will be treated like a princess which will make her bratty and negativesmiley29

And then the next gen will start where both the sisters will fall in love with the same guy and repeat the cycle of toxicitysmiley39

itsShonali thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I don’t want Abhira to ask for forgiveness. She has not done anything wrong. I want Abhira to leave the house with her own biological baby with Vidya begging for her to come back

But the makers will show her asking for forgivenesssmiley36

What we want doesn't happen anyways.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: India_TV

i think the question should be....

should armaan and abhira accept vidya???

😂

Or even better..

Should Abhira accept Armaan and Vidya ?

itsShonali thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Or even better..

Should Abhira accept Armaan and Vidya ?

Honestly speaking, she should not. She should be cold and distant towards both of them and be indifferent and focus on her career while observing if Armaan and Vidya repent and change their idiotic behavior. If they good, she should give them a chance. If they are not, then just become a good lawyer and file for divorce.

A divorced woman is better than a mentally and emotional abused woman.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ye toh hone se nahi raha. She will beg her Maa Bhagwan for forgiveness kyunki woh Maa hai aur Maa kabhi galat nahi hoti. Vidya will be the surrogate mother of her child.
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

My question is why you ask the validity of a lady who is so insensitive to a person illness no one is understanding her pain

Maa beta can die in rotten hell abhira should leave ph and start fresh smiley31

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Ye toh hone se nahi raha. She will beg her Maa Bhagwan for forgiveness kyunki woh Maa hai aur Maa kabhi galat nahi hoti. Vidya will be the surrogate mother of her child.

Yeah they can show something unique .. if Vidya really cares that her son should have a complete family then she should be the surrogate for Armaan n Abhira’s baby

And I don’t think Abhira has done anything wrong . DKP has mocked the families dealing with infertility..literally every actor / cast who is acting out this script should be shamed ..

I really feel Abhira should leave Armaan .. mental wellbeing is more important than kids or family

If Vidya is getting triggered just seeing her and Armaan together .. and Armaan is badly effected by that .. the only sensible solution to this is she leaving Armaan and walking out of this marriage..

Telling him I warned you you will regret this .. maybe you didn’t .. but I really regret marrying you and wasting so much of my lifetime with you ..

Her mother would have done that

Edited by Aadi04 - a day ago