Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 2 days ago

I have a small KP in mind right now,I thought I would forgot it later.So,M telling Now.

Armaan is not biological son of Madhav Poddar and not a blood of Poddar's.There is a story in my mind like Entertainment movie story.

Madhav loved Shivani but Shivani already married to someone else and had his child in her womb.So Dadisa noticed it and she did all wedding rituals of Madhav without his permission.

Madhav had an affair only with Shivani nothing else.But later when Shivani's huband came to know that thing he throw out of his house to her then she started living in Udaipur.One day she died out of any illness any disease.

Then the son of Shivani would not feel Maa's Pyar so Shivani call Madhav who came hospital and took promise to take care of her son and told everyone that it our son.

So Armaan was 7 years old then and Rohit was 4-5.But Madhav took all responsibility and took Armaan to his house and told everyone lie about Armaan.

Though Kaveri thought once it wouldn't be Madhav's son, because it is only Shivani's son but Madhav told her that no Maa Sa!He is my son,The prior baby is abortioned by her.He is my orignal biological son.

And gave Armaan an Orignal Poddar blood tag.

So here the KP ends but if if would be revealed than I have a different full story i my mind

I would change Armaan's name first and Poddar tag also.

I would introduce a pure new family which is Armaan's real family.

Like Kapoor's,Singh,Rajput's etc.

Armaan's father is a very well know businessman in India and can purchase hundreds of Poddar firm by only spending one percent of his money.

Armaan's father try to finding Armaan because he realised he is his own son,Who take care his empire after him but he was unable to find him but suddenly some incidents took place he finds Madhav in his office by any chance and asked him about everything.

Madhav hesidently told everything how Armaan is harashed by everyone in Poddar house and how he took care of his son as his own son.

Mr. Armaan's father felt guilty of his acts and try to resolve everything in his Putar's life and his Daighter in law's life.

Then we will introduce to Armaan's real family.A good family where some Good character exist and some Bad.

So,Tell your response guys.We can move further story or end it accordingly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting!!

Please keep writing.

Lately, the way I’ve been reading every FF, it feels like each one is better than the actual show.smiley36

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Observer007

Interesting!!

Please keep writing.

Lately, the way I’ve been reading every FF, it feels like each one is better than the actual show.smiley36

Sure Thank you buddy for atleast giving review.

I will try my best.

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

So let's continue It's part 2

I am establishing character's now would anyone help me regarding how many characters would I choose or how many shoudl I omkit from Poddars and Who will play grey,Good,Bad accordingly.

It's our KP,let's make it dude.

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Well according to me.

In our KP I would rather focus on Poddar vs New family drama and destroy all older connections with Goenkas.

These two family is enough now for everything drama and comedy and fight.

So,Could we choose sirname of new family.

Would it be Ambani,Tata,Adani like that stuffor something else.

I think sirname should be decided mutually.If anyone of you agree with me that's the sirname.

I think new family member must include foster mother of Armaan(Step mother) and Of course real father.

There will be Mr. Father,Mrs. of Mr. Father,Their son,And Mr. Grand Pa who will fight with Dadi Sa,There will be Greedy brother of Mr. Father and her wife and a Daughter of their brother.I think this much family member are enough,what should I don tell me.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

So let's continue It's part 2

I am establishing character's now would anyone help me regarding how many characters would I choose or how many shoudl I omkit from Poddars and Who will play grey,Good,Bad accordingly.

It's our KP,let's make it dude.

I'll do my best to help you.

Disclaimer: I'm not a writer, just a reader, so I may not be much help when it comes to writing.

Observer007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Well according to me.

In our KP I would rather focus on Poddar vs New family drama and destroy all older connections with Goenkas.

These two family is enough now for everything drama and comedy and fight.

So,Could we choose sirname of new family.

Would it be Ambani,Tata,Adani like that stuffor something else.

I think sirname should be decided mutually.If anyone of you agree with me that's the sirname.

I think new family member must include foster mother of Armaan(Step mother) and Of course real father.

There will be Mr. Father,Mrs. of Mr. Father,Their son,And Mr. Grand Pa who will fight with Dadi Sa,There will be Greedy brother of Mr. Father and her wife and a Daughter of their brother.I think this much family member are enough,what should I don tell me.

Surname suggestion - Malhotra, Sehgal, Oberoi, Raizada

Family members - all this fine but feel need to add more to balance the good, grey and neutral characters.

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

I'll do my best to help you.

Disclaimer: I'm not a writer, just a reader, so I may not be much help when it comes to writing.

Well I'm also not a writer Buddy.

It's just for fun thing I Guess.

We gonna have a fun together.

Buddy,If you really wanted to help me with anything.

You can simply read my story whenever you get tiem and if I ask something to audience so you can give your opinion too.I will consider it as a big big help.

Now I asked a few questions like surname,How many characters would've introduced by ourself In new family.If you want you cna help me with that thing buddy.

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Surname suggestion - Malhotra, Sehgal, Oberoi, Raizada

Family members - all this fine but feel need to add more to balance the good, grey and neutral characters.

Well Malhotra seems good.

I have soem surname in mind as well like Kapoor, Singh,Rajput,Rajvansh,Roi,Hinduza etc.

Yes I will add more family member for more drama stuff.

Thank you for helping me buddy regards.

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Well I am considering three surname as of Now Hindusas, Malhotras,Singh Rajput.

New Family members:

Mr. Father,

His wife,

Their Son for paiting with Charu/Kiara.

Their daughter for Krish.

Mr. Father's Father(Head of The family like Dadisa)

Mr. Father's Aunt(Buaa,who is not married because wanted to take care her nephew's maybe)

Mr. Father's Aunt's Son(If she is married, script is now in initially stage guys.)

Mr. Father's Daughter's kids if she is married.

Mr. Father's Greedy brother and Nephew,We can state that Mr. father's brother's wife is dead.