What if Shivani (Armaan mom) is back?

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 days ago

What if they show Vidya death this time and Rohit blaming Armaan and saying he took her life away (it wouldn’t be his fault but made to be looked like that).

He chooses to pack bags with Ruhi and leave the house but Kaveri doesn’t let as Ruhi is pregnant with their grandchildren and has the heir of the family.

A few months later, it will be discovered by Fufusa that Shivangi is still alive and he informs Maasa. Shivani can also be shown an established lawyer smiley36 and along side runs an NGO

Maasa decides to bring her back as now along with Abhimaan, she needs to utilise her talents and skills too. She gets her re married to Madhav.

Fufsa feels threatened as now Kaveri has her daughter-in-law (Shivani), grandchildren (Abhira and Armaan) and son (Manoj) to run the firm. He decides to secretly open his own Bansal firm and we get Bansal vs Poddar firm. He might finally move out with Kajol and children to his own house too.

Now Ruhi and Rohit feels insecure as now they are the step/half siblings. They can show Shivangi trying to get closer to Armaan to spend all the lost years and Rohit grieving for Vidhya. Shivani trying her best to give equal love to Rohit as well. As Shivani hasn’t spent the childhood with them, it’ll take a while to form their bonding.

Manisha sees how Masa has suddenly been so open to women working. She requested if she can try doing something with her passion (could be knitting, bakery, jewellery designing and all). The children gang including Ruhi can help her. Slowly Manisha also starts understanding Ruhi POV as Ruhi shares her past and childhood. She also accepts the Khaand she did on Abhimaan marriage day to her and claims she has moved on since that day.

Then Abhira being Akshara daughter can be revealed through Fufasa or Manish G. - Then they will show Ruhi blaming AK for both her parents death and Abhira collecting proofs to show their innocence.

Ruhi could already be 5-6 months pregnant by now with a child. While after a month or so they could show Abhira getting pregnant with twins. Ruhi being insecure as she is getting a bit more love and affection as it’s 2 children at once.

Abhira gives birth to twin girls (this way next season 5, they have 2 sisters story and for once they can try parallel story instead of making one of the sisters grey or negative). Ruhi gives birth to a boy.

And then story could show Abhira trying to balance between motherhood and carrer. If they show Chachisa interest in Jewellery design, Ruhi could be her main support and she’s a Pro in it and been doing it for years. They could also show her juggling between carrer and family. Kaveri realising women working isn’t a bad idea. And encouraging men to help out with housework as their wives are doing both too.

(to be continued 😂) but at the moment I have no plot or ideas after this unless they show re entry of Abhir or Abhimanyu

P.S. I have mistakenly typed Shivani as Shivangi. Sorry for that

Edited by Shinning_AD - 4 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Just asking 😅 Isn't her name Shivani??

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Even if shivani comes back usko abhira hi le ayegi. Due to her behaviour of getting involved in random things(fl traits). Now since vidya is angry with armaan there are chances she can find replacement of vidya without realizing that would make entire family angry. If shivani is not dead and if ppl are saying she is dead that means she must have left armaan & madhav for another man. Toh woh jab wapas ayegi everyone including madhav and armaan will stand by vidya.

Only scene i can imagine is abhira brings shivani back and dadisa exposes her infront of madhav. Dadisa had lied to madhav that shivani is dead. When madhav confronts her she lashes at him saying shiavni left him and armaan for another man. She lied to save him from heart break. She requested vidya to adopt him and vidya when she saw that little child who is orphan she decided to consider him as her own son 😄

Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Just asking 😅 Isn't her name Shivani??

Yes, typo mistake. It’s Shivani

Shivangi is the actor playing Naira right 😂 Sorry for the confusion

Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Even if shivani comes back usko abhira hi le ayegi. Due to her behaviour of getting involved in random things(fl traits). Now since vidya is angry with armaan there are chances she can find replacement of vidya without realizing that would make entire family angry. If shivani is not dead and if ppl are saying she is dead that means she must have left armaan & madhav for another man. Toh woh jab wapas ayegi everyone including madhav and armaan will stand by vidya.

Only scene i can imagine is abhira brings shivani back and dadisa exposes her infront of madhav. Dadisa had lied to madhav that shivani is dead. When madhav confronts her she lashes at him saying shiavni left him and armaan for another man. She lied to save him from heart break. She requested vidya to adopt him and vidya when she saw that little child who is orphan she decided to consider him as her own son 😄

If she’s left him for another man 😂 then Armaan probably has another half sibling whom he shares the same mother with
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

If she’s left him for another man 😂 then Armaan probably has another half sibling whom he shares the same mother with

ha yeh rishta kya kehlatha hai smiley36

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

idk about you guys but IF they bring her back, I would love love loveeee moon banerjee to play her part.

Last I saw her in krpkab, my fav character from my fav show 😭 💕

Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: xanalyst

idk about you guys but IF they bring her back, I would love love loveeee moon banerjee to play her part.

Last I saw her in krpkab, my fav character from my fav show 😭 💕

Have they shown any actor or person as Armaan’s mother in Flashbacks or photo? 😅 Or have they just always not shown her and just mentioned her
Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ha yeh rishta kya kehlatha hai smiley36

It’s been 15 years since show started and the producers still don’t know yeh rishta kya Kehlata hai 😂🫠
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

It’s been 15 years since show started and the producers still don’t know yeh rishta kya Kehlata hai 😂🫠

haha they only know isse paisa aatha hai smiley36