I want abhira to die (trigger warning ⚠️ mention of death)

Character Discussion

Payalshoni thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Trigger warning ⚠️( mention of death of a character)

So as per the story development I don't see any redemption for Vidya Armaan or ruhi . I know this show and forum feeds on toxicity so why not kill abhira . And make it a full fledged toxic legacy show. Some time it feels like the serial wants to say ki villians are always right if you do bad to others you might live a Fantastic life whereas if you are good human you will suffer endlessly.As I can see lots of ruhi fans are here too. So why not make her the ultimate abhimanyu ke pagalpan ka waris and run the show on her name .

Abhira dies while saving vidya so vidya is like mela Raja beta ..... And armaan is chipkoing to his adopted maniac mother again . While repenting . As ruhi is pregnant so her offsprings are now the new lead so ultimately the seerat legacy survives. And as most of the members here hate akshu as well as her daughter so her legacy ends with abhira dying a lonely death .

Edited by Payalshoni - a day ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

I'd rather have seeta aur Geeta type duplicate of abhira who will set the poddars in place .

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I want to know what is toxicity? Like I keep reading this in every show.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Everything that the fans don't like..basically leave out the toxicity and you will be left with nothing in all these shows

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Watch Ghum and Jhanak. You will find out.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Ghum is boring. Jhanak ko gaaliya milta hai toh maza aata hai.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ghum is boring. Jhanak ko gaaliya milta hai toh maza aata hai.

I miss when the same would happen to Badi Savi..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Everything that the fans don't like..basically leave out the toxicity and you will be left with nothing in all these shows

I genuinely want to know like I understand some things can be triggering for people but how come all tracks are “toxic”. If it is so toxic, how are shows like Anupamaa, jhanak, yrkkh and etc on top?

So is only good stuff expected? and if yes, what all tracks can Yrkkh cover?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I genuinely want to know like I understand some things can be triggering for people but how come all tracks are “toxic”. If it is so toxic, how are shows like Anupamaa, jhanak, yrkkh and etc on top?

So is only good stuff expected? and if yes, what all tracks can Yrkkh cover?

why to watch SP shows when everyone knows it's highly toxic smiley36 TRP de raha hai toxic content so why will makers care who is wasting their time on this showsmiley36
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

yes ..both heros there are toxic..at least here armaasa is just a miserable sad little boy,.’🤦🏻‍♀️😂