Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 2 days ago

I have a idea of like cross marriage that would be happening between Poddars and Rajputs.Kirara will marry to any Rajput's song and Krish will marry to their daughter.By this way after losting Armaan also we can se any connection between Poddars and Rajputs and they will be connected till last long.And there will be bug sense of fight than only for Armaan.

I guess we can also connect Singhanias through Marriage or Diamond merchent business connection with Rajputs.That's how there will be no Goenkas then and there will be three fmailies.Singhania's ,Poddar's and Rajput's.

AND a lot of new charachter from Singhanias and Rajputs will bring new Arc in the story.

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

The story begins now.

Character Intro:

Suryakant Singh Rajput is the Head of the family.He owns many heritage properties in Rajasthan because his incestors belonged to a royal family despite from a royal family jis family don't give him his part of division.So he took blessings of his oldies and a starts a business of something at his early life,he worked very hard and he got so successful in his business that He buy all of his beloved heritage from his relatives and mow he owns it.He is a strong man now in whole Rajput clan.He came here through his hardworking journey and reached here today.He have 2 sons and 1 daughter.His wife passed away giving birth to his daughter.He is a good man,but he always behave like a strict man for goods of his family.His age is 75 years old as of now.His appearencei s like wearing a safa like a Marwadi businessman.He wear Mala in his nack and his cloths and his auro can be seen and one can recognise by seeing him first time that he belongs to that royal family.

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Jashodha Bai Sa:

The only sister of Suryakant Singh Rajput live in Jaipur and her family also live in Jaipur,but she always came to see his Maika,she has a aura like in Yrkkh there were sister of Rajbana.She speaks in Marwadi mostly wearing marwadu dresses of lod style and less jwellery after death of his husband.She love to visisr his brother's home.She is like a woman who is liked by all and funny at the same time.Sometime protective for her family.She raise Suryakant's child after death of his Bhabhi Sa.So she have like motherly rights over their 2 nephews and 1 neice.She sometimes behaving like mother for all of them.Her age is 73 years.She have a son who work is hamdle Jaipur's business of Rajput Industries and Groups.

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Baldev Singh Rajput is the son of Suryakant Singh Rajput and Shanta Devi.

He is the big brother of Amar Singh Rajput and Avni Bai Sa.

He have an empire of 8000 crore.His name is counting in the list of top 100 businesses of India.His head office of business is stablished in Udaipur.He run his father's business.He is a very sweet man from inside love all his family members and can do anything for them.

His age is 55 years as of Now.His apperence is like Proper Suit tie polished shoes,Just like Harshwardhan Birla from previous generation.

He marry two time in his life.First wife was Shivani and Second wife was Meera.When he found an affair of Shivani with Madhav he can't handle it and give divorce ot her.Later after 3-4 years for teh shake of family he Marry to a Rajput girl Meera Kanwar Bai.Though he missed Shivani so much but he give all happiness to his secodn wife and his wife is also very good nature.She understand her husband's pain.They have two child later.First is Daughter name Reet and second us son name Aarav.He kmew what's going on now in his family and he felt guilty that he through Shivani out of the house and gave her divorce and did not enquired about their unborn child.Now he makes mindset of enquiring about his unborn child.Baldev also thought of retirement from his own company so he seek for a good person after him who can handle his company.

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Suryakant Singh Rajput(Armaan's Dada Ji)

Jashodha Bai Sa(Armaan's Bua Dadi)

Pratap Singh Shekhawat(Jashodha Bai's Son)

Bhavya Singh Shekhawat(Pratap Singh's wife)

Dev Shekhawat(Charu's lover and Pratap Singh's only son and Armaan's cousin)

Baldev Singh Rajput:Armaan's Father

Shivani: Armaan's mother

Meera:Armaan's step mother

Aarav:Baldev and Meera's Son(Armaan's step brother)

Reet:Armaan's step sister and Aarav's Sister

Amar Singh Rajput:Armaan's Chachu Sa

Gayatri Devi:Arnaan's Chachi

Ranbir Singh Rajput:Amar and Gayatri's Son and Armaan's cousin

Avni Bai:Armaan's Buaa

Karan Singhania:Armaan's Fufa Sa(This is the connection we all wanted with og Singhanias.Karan Singhania is related to Singhanias Somehow belong to Krish Singhania's generation)

Mihir Simghania:Karan and Avni's Son and Armaan's cousin

Naira Singhania:Karan and Avni's Daughter and Armaan's cousin.

Yukti Kapoor:Family friend of Reet

Rajveer Saini:Ranbir's friend

Deepak Tijori and family:Rajput's neighbour

Kavya Khosla:Baldev's Secretary in office.

Prem Mittal:Baldev's business friend and family freind

Babita Singh:Rajput Industries revilary person

Rahul Raj:Baldev's friend.

Richa Sharma:Chief Servants in Rajput House

Maya,Shaili and Bhairavi:Kitty Party ladies and Meera and Gayatri's friends.

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Well I thought names if the character and family connection between Rajputs And Simghanias And Rajputs and Dev Shekhawat.Tell me if we need more characters for story or we can add them later according to need.

I think I should Pair Charu for Dev for some connections and cuos between Armaan and Dev.

Well as of Now I did not change Armaan's name.

We can add more details in charachter like age lie between Ranbir,Reet,Aarav,Naira,Dev,Armaan,Mihir who is bigger and who who is smaller.By this there could be some more layers i nthe story.Like we can marrying Reet to someone and also Showing Naira a 12 year old girl.Etc type stuff.

What's in your mind.Let's create some drama story and continue it if we can better than makers.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Yes Of course there are three four ways to establish sich type of connection like

through wedding og a family member from both side, through business, through friendship only, through somehow related like durr ke ristedaar.

How would you like to connect them,I think we would also consider that.Rajshri is atleast 30 uears bigger than Manish also.So they would have fied Already and we can't take too much old characters just to establish a connection but we don't know who's gonna leading now that families like Simghanias Krish's Son.Mahehwari I don't know who.

Could you help me and guide me like this way we can connect them.

I am sorry but I am not a legacy viewer, so don't have mucg idea about that. But I guess we can go through gayathri (gayu), naksh-keerthi or their kids....
Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Sajini235

I am sorry but I am not a legacy viewer, so don't have mucg idea about that. But I guess we can go through gayathri (gayu), naksh-keerthi or their kids....

Well I introduce Karan Singhania in the house as Jawai Sa of Rajput Family.

Is it appropriate we can say Karan is Krish's brother/Son,Dur ka relative etc.(Krish is Naksh and Keerti's son)

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: a day ago

We see a fresh beginning in yrkkh,it's 1 year leap.Armaan and Abhira got seprated from Poddars due to their drama over infertility and Vidya Mata drama.They left Poddar firm and made their own firm association and live happily.It's mornung after one year we see Armaan and Abhira are sleeping and then suddenly alarm rang and Armaan walk up and started doing house chorus and kissed Abhira,she smiled in deep sleep.There og bgm of yrkkh playing in the background.(guess the song)

Armaan after done with daily morning chorus and doing home work got ready for firm and said Abhira

"Abhira,Baby,Please it's 8.30 and you still sleeping.My Love don't we go to work today"

Abhira said Armaan some do naa kitna acha Sapna dekh rahi thi mein,Usme mein tum or...

Armaan asked "Or Kya..."

Abhiraa.....Hmmm,Or....Or...Or..mein bhul gayi,my silly boy.Boom...Good Morning.

Armaan giving sholing expression exclaimed with surprise and joy"Abhira,Abhira,Abhira,Nind mein bhi Badbad and Badbad''

She walk up tland they hugged each other Armaan give her bad tea and they both seen enjoying this moment.

Abhira asked this us the last date of momth had you paid electricity bill,Did you order gas cylinder,oh my god I'm late,I would have to do home chorus,why You can't walk me up before.

Armaan said "relax,relax,my silly girl.Chai piyo aaram se.Tumne jo jo kaha tha maien woj sab kar diya h.And upar se ghar ka saare kaam bhi kar diya hai.Mein tumhari itu pyari si nind kese disturb karta.

Abhira smiled and again hugged him.

Then Armaan said to Abhira I will get down for court you woukd keep ready by time.

Abhira after getting ready came through downstairs and then we audience saw that Armaan recreated 'Dil Diyan Gallan' somg moment for Abhira and in the background the somg is playing and everything went same like the exact song they both enjoying this good couple moments.

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: a day ago

Scene shifts to the new location in Udaipur that is Rajput Palace.Where we see outside look of the biggest house and a big gardern and 2 dogs playing balls game in garden and a security gaurd outside gate and there the we see two people opening House's man gate and a black royal car enterd in the house.The house is so big that the car is going on going on and then the car stops near parking area.One security guard came outside the car and one servent came from house also waiting for somebody left the car.Then Suryakant took his one leg in the floor and we see a great cinematic royal seen the guard hold on his hand and Suryakant climb off from the car liek a royal.And in the background we can see a special royal Dada G type bgm is playing very intense.He is looking very gorgeous and intense at the same time wearing royal attire.When he step out one or two feet then we see Aarav and Reet came to see him.Dada G smiles and hug both of their Grand children and they were going inside home while talking with their Grandchilds.