inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

This show has some beautiful scenes in terms of dialogues, screenplay, framing, and pure magic created on screen, especially by the leads.

I'm sharing some of mine here.

• Murli teaching Jaanvi the cover drive shot
  • Murli dancing with Janvi to close her zip
  • Dhoti scene
  • Janvi speaking up to Brij for Murli after Sadhu is caught
  • When their hands are glued
  • When Murli hides the ring and is searched
  • The scenes in the mansion when he's trying to tell her his truth and she's upset: paper flying, him asking Suyesh how to deal with an angry woman, handcuffs, showing hey his diary, hair clip scene
  • When she smacks him with her bag and her rejection right after
  • Arya's dream sequence in the boardroom
  • Arya putting the tilak on her forehead (one of my top 5 scenes)
  • The karela conversation
  • Him cheering her on when she gets desperate to find Kian
  • When she hugs him after they rescue Kian and being him home, that entire scene was lovely
  • The dance rasm scene

There are so many more. What are yours?

Edited by inlieu - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

All the above plus-

- The scene where janvi refuses to go into the house with him and they spend the night outside in the alley.😊

- Janvi putting Arya on a cart after sadhu tries to kill him and bringing him home.

- Shirtless Arya and shy janvi checking him out 😂

- Bichhu scene although this was copied from bridgerton.

- auto ride with mashumi when janvi gets jealous 😋

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: NotYourType

All the above plus-

- The scene where janvi refuses to go into the house with him and they spend the night outside in the alley.😊

- Janvi putting Arya on a cart after sadhu tries to kill him and bringing him home.

- Shirtless Arya and shy janvi checking him out 😂

- Bichhu scene although this was copied from bridgerton.

- auto ride with mashumi when janvi gets jealous 😋

Oh yeah, I loved that alley scene, the way he admires her but is exasperated by her stubbornness, and the way that entire bit was shot when he catches her head and then props it up with his shoulder so gently. If you go back and watch all these scenes you can see him falling for her ever so slowly.

I watched the BTS of that construction site scene and boy Ulka is strong to pick Karan up, he's a big guy.

In the auto ride scene I loved the little touch they added of him looking at her reactions in the side mirror, lol.

Scorpion scene was a bit over the top but I loved his dialogues afterwards when he expressed his feelings.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

All the above scenes mentioned by both you are my favourites too.

Other than that I like -

- Janvi telling lunch break is OVER.

- Cockroach hitting scene. Where Kian says to Arya that he may need Janvi to stay clear of cockroaches.

- Arya eating the sabji from her tiffin and surprised that karela and peta together is so tasty.

- Arya helping her to change bedsheets after Kian bedwets.

- Janvi giving him her gold earrings thinking that he's short of money and him feeling guilty about it.

- Arya asking her why she came so late at night to the mansion and she blurting out she came to meet him.

-Arya saying Main hoon saat tumhare Janvi after Kian's rescue.

-Arya asking her consent if she wants to marry him before he drags her to get married during his father's meeting.

- Kian breaking the gullak to pay off for the lost haar and Arya saying that they both are more important to him than the haar.

- cute little lunch session with all three of them feeding each other.

- Janvi's convo with Ritu about Arya's love declaration.

rekha_crm thumbnail

And I forgot to mention Arya refusing to put on the Mickey mouse bandaid but she still puts it on and says aapko suit karta hai 😆

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

And I forgot to mention Arya refusing to put on the Mickey mouse bandaid but she still puts it on and says aapko suit karta hai 😆

LOL that whole file room scene was amazing and the fake fight they had in front of the marriage registrar

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: inlieu

LOL that whole file room scene was amazing and the fake fight they had in front of the marriage registrar

yeah...they 'almost' got married! I wish they had actually gotten married that day smiley19smiley36

serena_shadow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh yes this whole episode were really good. smiley42

inlieu thumbnail

When she wrote on the mug mera sabse achha dost and gave it to him, and his awestruck expression throughput.

Him being shocked and overwhelmed when he closes his eyes as requested by real Murli and sees Janvi, and knowing his feelings for her had changed.

rekha_crm thumbnail

When she wrote on the mug mera sabse achha dost and gave it to him, and his awestruck expression throughput.

Him being shocked and overwhelmed when he closes his eyes as requested by real Murli and sees Janvi, and knowing his feelings for her had changed.

They were beautiful scenes too.

And the one when he admires her shyness when he comes to tell her that his family will come with rishta.