Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

It might be Pushkar trying to blackmail her for money.

True. I didn't think of that.

serena_shadow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm not able to connect with the story...things were moving very fast like itni jaldi pyar phir Shaadi😅😅starting Mei infatuation tha but phir pyar and shadi utra speed se hua hai...feels like trp ke pressure ki vajhe se writers has skip some of parts to directly move towards marital drama🙃
rekha_crm thumbnail

As expected, Brij is more concerned about his political career and this time Arya gave him a good image.

Suyash seems to have convinced the cranky man.

What does this taiji want? What's her problem with ujwala that she's counting the number of heads on ujwala's side..

Janvi has messed up😅

When she's able to say so many things directly to Arya why did she have to confess this through a closed door😕

God knows who was on the other side.. We may think it's suyash because he was looking for a washroom... It maybe him or not.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

They have amazing chemistry! Want expecting to see them set the screen on fire like this with both on and off screen stuff. They should do more reels. I wonder if it's on their own or due to pressure to promote the show. Either way it's a treat for us.

After a long time I've seen this kind of magic on screen then when they're not in a romantic scene. Their comedy scenes are especially top notch!!

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

As expected, Brij is more concerned about his political career and this time Arya gave him a good image.

Suyash seems to have convinced the cranky man.

What does this taiji want? What's her problem with ujwala that she's counting the number of heads on ujwala's side..

Janvi has messed up😅

When she's able to say so many things directly to Arya why did she have to confess this through a closed door😕

God knows who was on the other side.. We may think it's suyash because he was looking for a washroom... It maybe him or not.

I hope Arya remains skeptical of his dad's motives.

Taiji doesn't like Ujjwala because she's one of Arya's main supporters and is likely to help him get closer to Brij. Once that happens then he's the natural heir to the business, which she won't accept, as she wants it for her Nikamma Nishant.

You're right it may have been someone else in the bathroom and they are trying to trick us into suspecting Suyesh as the most obvious one. In fact, the man giving Janvi threats on the phone claims to be Kian's father and it could be a setup by anyone, maybe even Raina/Taiji trying to keep Janvi and Arya distracted by this. We still don't know that that caller really wants but his language is weird.

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Fell in love with this show recently and watched all episodes in a day. I love Arya's character and KV is doing a fab job. Ulka not so much in some scenes but is okay most of the times. I love the cutie Kian too.

I love the direction, screenplay, editing. Until the last to last epi, that is.

This latest epi is a disappointment. I can't fathom how she can blurt such important secret to a closed door. I feel she betrayed Arya just by this silly act. She owes him that much to at least tell in his face.

Her hasty grihpravesh seems to have only one objective - to get the truth out from her own mouth. They had destroyed a good plotline in favour of some new scandal most likely for TRPs.

Henceforth it would be same as any other show - silly misunderstandings between the leads and kitchen politicssmiley26smiley12

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I hope Arya remains skeptical of his dad's motives.

Taiji doesn't like Ujjwala because she's one of Arya's main supporters and is likely to help him get closer to Brij. Once that happens then he's the natural heir to the business, which she won't accept, as she wants it for her Nikamma Nishant.

You're right it may have been someone else in the bathroom and they are trying to trick us into suspecting Suyesh as the most obvious one. In fact, the man giving Janvi threats on the phone claims to be Kian's father and it could be a setup by anyone, maybe even Raina/Taiji trying to keep Janvi and Arya distracted by this. We still don't know that that caller really wants but his language is weird.

Arya seems to have bought into Suyash's explanation of Brij accepting their relationship.

Taiji Ka nikamma Nishant pura property jue me haar Jayega.. then she cannot shout at the top of her voice hum Bundelas hai..😂😂😂

I'm reminded of Arya's explanation of extinct dinosaurs... This is what will happen if Nishant becomes waris.

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: NotYourType

Fell in love with this show recently and watched all episodes in a day. I love Arya's character and KV is doing a fab job. Ulka not so much in some scenes but is okay most of the times. I love the cutie Kian too.

I love the direction, screenplay, editing. Until the last to last epi, that is.

This latest epi is a disappointment. I can't fathom how she can blurt such important secret to a closed door. I feel she betrayed Arya just by this silly act. She owes him that much to at least tell in his face.

Her hasty grihpravesh seems to have only one objective - to get the truth out from her own mouth. They had destroyed a good plotline in favour of some new scandal most likely for TRPs.

Henceforth it would be same as any other show - silly misunderstandings between the leads and kitchen politicssmiley26smiley12

Agree with you. She shouldn't have blurted out the truth so carelessly through a closed door.

I'm also disappointed with Janvi in this.

Arya deserved to know it face to face.

And she's always been openly expressive then why did they have to make her confess this way.

They destroyed the potential there.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Agree with you. She shouldn't have blurted out the truth so carelessly through a closed door.

I'm also disappointed with Janvi in this.

Arya deserved to know it face to face.

And she's always been openly expressive then why did they have to make her confess this way.

They destroyed the potential there.

All for the sake of drama and to see if he'll still support her when he finds out. I hope he stays true to character and understands her reasons, gives her the benefit of the doubt as he's observed her from close so far.

I think in public he'll maintain a united front and show her respect. He'll say she'd already told him and that he knew the whole story and then in private might question her or show his hurt/disappointment. He had to justify hiding his identity and apologize many times to her, so maybe this time it will be her turn. There's also an opportunity for a beautiful scene where she tells him the whole story and he gets to better understand all she went through and the sacrifices she made just for Kian, and fall even more in love with her. This is necessary if a custody battle comes up.

I just don't see him mistreating her like other MLs. I hope the writers don't mess up his character.

Edited by inlieu - 1 months ago