Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: serena_shadow

Yeh kafi speed Mei chal rhi hai story jaise ki koi train pakdani ho...I mean bhot jaldi confession nai aa gya story ka build up hi kha hua ml and FL ke beech πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm not sure. When I first saw the promos for this show it looked like he was interested in marrying her and Kian was helping him win her over.

I don't think the falling in love part is the focus here. It's more about how they solve problems together. I wonder if he's going to find out the truth about Kian before or after they get married. If it's afterwards then there may be massive trust issues. The sister will probably come back in the picture to claim her son, and if he's Suyyesh's son then there will be lots of drama.

I don't see the Bundelas accepting the marriage and especially not the kid. I think that's why they showed that conversation between Jaanvi and Maushumi. She will never choose Arya just for herself. She has to be confident that he'd be a good father/ father figure. On the hand, Arya with his daddy issues may not have even thought of parenting Kian but he's been very clear about why he's attached to him, independent of his equation with Jaanvi. He's still just a friend/hero to Kian, which is a great start, but being a father is different. Is he ready to be one, considering his relationship with his father? Also, Kian may have some insecurities later on as Jaanvi's attention becomes divided.

I don't mind what the upcoming tracks are but I hope they maintain the light heartedness too because that's what makes the show fun to watch despite some serious topics being covered. I also want to see the writers address how Arya parenting Kian and Brij watching him do so changes their dynamics. And will Kian get a new last name? Will J let A adopt K after what happened last time?

Edited by inlieu - 3 months ago
inlieu thumbnail

Maybe Suyyesh was involved in framing Arya with drugs so that he could get close to Brij and control the business. I don't trust him since the hospital scene. And now he probably wants Arya to marry his sister to keep the wealth in the family. When the wedding breaks off, there's bound to be an impact on Arya's relationship with him.

serena_shadow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys agar kuch interesting track aaye toh please update on this page. I put this on hold cause I wasn't finding it interesting... hasn't watched it since last 2 week πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: serena_shadow

Guys agar kuch interesting track aaye toh please update on this page. I put this on hold cause I wasn't finding it interesting... hasn't watched it since last 2 week πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Currently Arya's in the dreamy phase, falling in love, chasing her to get an answer, etc. She's very much grounded and is seeing the reality. His bubble is yet to be burst. It's my first time watching Karan and I think he's doing a great job as a lover boy.

It's refreshing to see an ML who can stand up for what's right while remaining principled and without a temper or aggression. The way he is sooooo gentle with Jaanvi no matter what his state of mind is, it's nice to watch. I do see him getting desperate very fast, like he's trying to grab this bundle of happiness and do whatever he could to have Jaanvi in his life. It's probably the first time in many years he's had something of his own (both Kiaan + Jaanvi), after being exiled to Australia, so I'm not surprised he doesn't want to miss this chance.

He is not ultra traditional but understands traditions very well. I found it interesting that he's never once questioned Jaanvi being an unwed single mom. I think it's because as Murli he saw up close how wonderful she is at parenting Kian and to what extent she can go to give him a good life at the expense of her own happiness. The track with Sadhu reinforced that belief of his, so in a way him going undercover really helped him see her in her element. The way he strived to ensure she didn't end up marrying Sadhu was commendable, even up to the point where he had hid the ring in his mouth. smiley27

Brij doesn't give Arya enough credit for the good things he does and doesn't miss a chance to berate him. That forever seeking of Brij's approval continues to pain him, but I think as he gets more involved with Jaanvi, and even more so with Kian in a parental role, he will be less concerned about appeasing his father and be more focused on being a good father. With time he will stop seeking Brij's validation and become the person he's always been meant to be.

Ulka has been rocking it in her portrayal of Janvi's insecurities, her forever anxiety, life keeping her on her toes all the time, etc. Yet amongst all this we still see glimpses of the woman in her who once had fairytale like dreams of a wedding and love story of her own, etc. Arya's fascination with her hair, observation of her smallest of habits, such as chewing her nails, has made her self conscious of how a man sees the woman in her. She's been so busy providing for and protecting Kian to make up for the absence of a father that she has locked away this part of her. Arya's attention and love is bringing that out and while she's flattered and flustered by all this, to the point where she steals a few moments for herself to dream of what could be if she said yes, reality slaps her in the face over and over.

I am going to be heartbroken for her when her sister comes back to claim Kian, especially if she does that for money.

serena_shadow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update inlieuπŸ€—πŸ€—. I will try to watch from this week cause based on your update the story is now becoming interesting πŸ˜„
inlieu thumbnail

Today's episode made me think that either Jaanvi will inspre Ujwala to adopt a child or somehow Kiaan might end up going to her, at the expense of Jaanvi and Arya's happiness. Still seems like Kiaan is Suyesh's kid. I wonder when this truth will come out.

Arya was really upset that Jaanvi hasn't said yes, but I am glad they are exploring other character arcs. You can't have romance all the time, plus it was important to show Arya focusing on other people and for Jaanvi to see this side of him too. This is probably how he will win her over slowly instead of with gifts.

inlieu thumbnail

The episodes are getting better and better, and the quality of writing is top notch. I loved the latest episode where Jaanvi got to see the spiritual and devotional side of Arya, and how he wanted her to be blessed too. He carried the essence of his prayers to her, but also asking for forgiveness genuinely to appease Kian.

And then Arya seeing her as the one to bring happiness to his sister, her passionate speech about the child, and how much empathy she had for Ujwala, being a mother herself. Especially towards the end when he saw her get emotional, you could see in his eyes that he could tell she was thinking of Kian in that moment, having witnessed their bond closely himself. I don't know if he read into it yet, that there's more to the story than he knows but seeing her get all emotional made him emotional too. I am sure he's going to speak up for her or about her in the next episode, but the undercurrent of adopted vs biological parenthood has been highlighted very well. He is very attached to Kian but hasn't been thinking of being a father to him yet. All those questions of apna vs. paraya will come up and he'll have to work through those if he wants mother and son in his life. I think he's still thinking about the love story and romance but not yet the realities and complications that will come with marrying Janvi and bringing Kian home.

When he attended the father's day event with Kian, he presented himself as his friend/hero, but I still see no signs of the parenting angle from Arya. Perhaps it's there on a subconscious level or it's such a no brainer for him that he doesn't dwell on it, i.e. marrying Jaanvi means adopting Kian, as he himself advised Jaanvi earlier in the show during the Sadhu track.

It remains to be seen whether he'd formally adopt Kian as a father or just be a friend/hero. I don't think the status quo with the kid will remain if Arya marries Jaanvi. Also working through getting Ujwala's new baby accepted into the family and seeing first hand all the resistance, will set a precedent that might make it easier for Arya to win his family' acceptance of Kian. I know for sure Ujwala would support him and accept Kiaan wholeheartedly.

Jaanvi has seen up close how vicious some of the family members are and what their mindset is, and her worst fears have been confirmed. She's already had to deal with Pushkar being mean to her son and doesn't want to him to face that in a new home all over again where no one is related to him by blood or bonds of the heart. I'm so glad she's able to provide Arya with a clear explanation of her refusal and smartly used the situation with Ujwala to highlight her concerns. He will finally get it, and it will be up to him to fight for Kiaan and her while also doing his best not to alienate himself further from his father. His passport is meant to be renewed within a month, so will he resist going to Australia? If so, will he be allowed to live with his father or will he move to Jaanvi's place (that he owns) after they get married? If that's the case then how will he make amends with Brij? I am sure Jaanvi (and Kian) will play a role there but probably much later.

I'm loving the way the story's going. The emotions are presented very simply, no excessive dragging of tracks, no over-the-top drama. Background music and screenplay are top notch and the leads' chemistry is electrifying, feels so organic. Kudos to the entire team.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmmm story is picking up slowly and got into it's track

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wonder how Arya will get his family members to agree for Janvi and Kian. All of them are so stuck up except Ujwala and Dadaji.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Wonder how Arya will get his family members to agree for Janvi and Kian. All of them are so stuck up except Ujwala and Dadaji.

I think he will try and when they refuse, he's going to revolt and marry her anyway. I'm quite disappointed that the marriage is happening so soon. The promo said that he'd had to win Kian over so that Kian would agree to him marrying Jaanvi, but the story is playing out completely differently from that. I was hoping Arya would move into Janvi's house after they get married but then it won't provide scope for drama with the rest of the Bundela's. I would have liked to see Arya slowly win Brij's trust and then get everyone to accept Janvi and Kian, but if they move to the Bundela house after getting married, I'm worried it will end up in kitchen politics, which is out of character for this show.

On the other hand, if Suyesh is Kian's bio father then there will be high voltage drama, especially since he now dislikes Janvi and is mad at Arya. In the BTS it seems like he's the one who prevents Brij from stopping Arya's wedding activities but I've never trusted him from day one. I have a feeling he wanted his sister to marry Arya in order to have better access to the Bundela wealth, since he has no kids of his own. Imagine then if Kian does indeed turn out to be his kid then the entire dynamics will change. Eventually, poor Ujjwala will be heartbroken.

The show has been going fantastic so far, but I'm worried the writers are falling into typical tropes. Janvi accepting Arya was a bit too simple so it makes me think that the focus of the story is not really their romance but more the dynamics as they coparent Kian and try to win Brij over.

One plus point in the latest episode, that I particularly loved was when Arya said Kian had made him a dad. It was wonderful to see all his emotions play out, as well as Janvi's surprise at having a coparent that is so invested in her son. It connected very well with how he motivated her in the bus depot painting a picture of the kind of future he wanted them to build for Kian, showing just how well he understood the kid's dreams. It also feels like he wants to give to Kian the warmth, support, and love he never got from his father so he will clearly be very much tuned into his (new) son's needs.

Janvi's been very protective of Kian and had always been the main decision maker regarding his life. Now she's going to have to learn to share her son, while Arya will have to learn to be a parent. I would love to see some clashes of opinion between them on how best to parent Kian. We've already seen some with the Prince bullying incident or him freaking out at her trying to get Kian to vomit out the cough syrup.

I had written earlier on this thread how Arya was still in hero/friend mode, but this latest incident with Kian really put him in father mode. Very similar track to Kathaa Ankahee (though that was much better executed).

I doubt she's going to tell him the truth about Kian's bio mom or it might be the case that she'll try to but will be upstaged by the sudden appearance of her sister, who is likely to cause major trouble once she knows her son is now a Bundela and might want Arya + his wealth for herself. He can read into her needs and worries very easily. It will also raise the question of Arya's claim to Kian. I hope he officially adopts him, otherwise there will likely be a custody case that will cause much suffering for everyone involved. I hope Arya will be understanding of why she didn't tell anyone because he seems to know her inside out by now. Anyway, I hope they continue to maintain the right balance of drama, romance, humor because that's the USP of the show and I definitely want to see more scenes with Brij and Arya. I'm sure Janvi will be the one to discover that he was framed and bring father and son closer closer. On the flip side, I want to see Arya eventually help Pushkar and Janvi reconcile after the truth of their sister is revealed. There's a reason why he was shown to be emotional as he saw her talking to Brij about relations of blood vs. heart. He will connect the dots eventually, and Kiaan ironically will have the best parents who did not give birth to him. I wonder if Arya will help Janvi fulfil her dreams of becoming a doctor, something she chose to give up in order to raise Kian.

On another note, I hope she will put some balm on his burns ASAP because it hasn't been addressed yet. I mean, she took out a Mickey mouse bandaid for him at the court, so this is much bigger.

This show is really wonderful and way better than some of the mindless long-running drivel on ITV. I'm surprised how quiet this forum is, considering there is so much to discuss in every episode. The show deserves a lot of attention and TRPs.