Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

@bold this... you hit the nail on the head with this. This is why he says he never felt this kind of peace before elsewhere. Interestingly enough, as long as he was living in their society in the small apartment as their neighbor, they had their cozy little world where he could control things. The problems he dealt with were related mainly to Kian and Janvi, nothing large scale.

LOL yes for a change the ML doesn't hate the girl, but I hope that won't change once he finds out the truth about Kian. I hope he sticks to his words 'main hoon saath tere' but Janvi has a self-sacrificing nature and will probably try to keep things calm to prevent further escalation in the Bundela family. Each time she does that, they will be further emboldened to cross the line and mistreat Kian and her, and when Arya finds out he will get into a fit of rage and do something drastic, further alienating Brij and making Janvi feel guilty about coming between them.

I think you're right, Prince won't like seeing Kian at home and especially seeing him get everyone's attention/affection. Janvi's point about him needing someone to teach him the difference between right and wrong should be interesting to watch. That is, if they show them having innocent fights minus OTT drama, but you're right Raina hasn't been raised well and Brij is blind to it. He is unlikely to see Prince's faults but I hope he will be able to grudingly accept Kian due to his innocence (and cuteness).

I also hope they start showing them figuring out there was more to Brij's assassination attempt and Raina will feel threatened to see Janvi at home now. There's a high chance the wedding doesn't happen or Janvi/Kian disappears or is kidnapped on that day to make Arya think he was dumped. But he's too smart and sees through things. I love the way he twisted Brij's arm in order to force him to step back and be able to do nothing during the marriage while his guests were there, LOL.

On another note, I hope she stops calling him sir. I'm tired of the number of shows where the FL keeps calling the ML sir even after the get married and especially when she's no longer his employee.

It sure does sound weird to hear Janvi still calling him "sir". I hope she stops that soon.

It's definitely going to be difficult for janvi to stop calling everyone in the house as Sir and Ma'am. I hope at least ujwala makes her comfortable to call her as Di.

Yup Arya made a smart move there. Brij decided to calm down the situation by saying that he was just testing them and Arya's move just sealed his mouth unable to take back his own words.😂

Issues between Kian and prince will defo be ott because of Raina. She makes a mountain out of a molehill.

And yes, I also hope that Arya supports Janvi after Kian's birth truth comes out.

For sure I don't think Kian's bio dad might be a third person. Most likely it's going to be suyash.

And the custody battle may occur between Arya and him.

Maybe Arya would feel let down a bit because of not knowing the truth earlier, but I don't think he'll be able to give up Kian.

To his credit Arya has never really questioned Janvi about her past or the birth of Kian.

He only asked her twice when people were humiliating her and Kian for it but not for himself to know. She didn't say and it doesn't even bother him..

So I don't think he may withdraw his support for Janvi. I hope the writers don't butcher Arya.

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I know we're expecting the sister angle but I'm hoping we get a track where Kians bio father comes to claim him. If Arya hasn't filed for adoption formally, then it would be interesting to see that custody battle, assuming Arya still wants to be his dad.

If it weren't ITV I would expect that man to be of good character with genuine intentions of getting his son and raising him, maybe even not aware that he had a son but now wants to make amends. Would Arya still fight to keep Kian or share him with the other dude based on his principles of fairness? However, because it's ITV they'll likely show him as an irresponsible and maybe villainous man who wants to get money in exchange for leaving his son with Arya or maybe planted by Anushka who'd want to get money from Arya or get Arya himself. I really hope Kian isn't his bio kid because that would undermine the entire premise of their bonding and this show and would put a major question mark on his ability to be a good father to Kian despite his big promises to Janvi. I don't want to see this arc but if TRPs are an issue then writers are going to add more high voltage drama.

The USP of the show and the dynamics of this trio is in the simplicity of portraying them. Feels so natural, but since the last two episodes it feels like a different show, different screenplay, background music, etc. I'm trying to be patient and not be disappointed, will give the writers time to course correct.

I'm worried that we aren't going to get any more of the easy romance, which would've been amazing to see while the couple waits for the grand wedding. There's likely to be major drama that day. I really hope Janvi is able to tell Arya the truth about Kian before then, but even if he finds out from another source, I hope he will understand and stand by her. At least that's what his character arc has been like so far. To her credit, she did try to tell him before he married her but he stopped her twice. I hope he remembers this, but as I mentioned a while back, this may end up mirroring the track where he's asking for her forgiveness for hiding his identity. He might just end up being even more in awe of her sacrifices and try to learn about all the details. He might be thrilled to know he's her first and only love/partner and help her achieve her goals. Perhaps dadi will tell him, but seeing the way the writers are going with more OTT drama these days, he's likely to find out from Anushka or when the bio dad comes for Kian. I hope that he remembers she tried to tell him the truth and be understanding. Otherwise, she will be all alone, with the Bundelas using this to give her a hard time. He may pretend in front of everyone that she has already told him, but in private might be mad at her. I'm still hopeful he will understand her situation because from day 1 he's learned about her character mainly from observation and that he'll deliver on his promise to always stand by her. They haven't had any deep conversations about life and their future, the marriage was impulsive, and there was no time for future planning. I hope the hand on her shoulder isn't her sister.

Janvi also has to fight for their relationship and own it, rather than wait for him to make those moves. Arya's impulsive action in getting married like this would make Brij hate her further because he might think her refusal to take the check was a lie or shows a lack of commitment to her word. He's going to think she told Arya about the check and not bother to investigate and find out it was Kian. Ugh..

I also hope that Janvi gets the opportunity to tell Arya the truth.

Arya sure is very impulsive. He's bursting with excitement about his life with Janvi and Kian.

The actual wedding sure going to be quite dramatic with Bundelas taunting Joshi family.

If the sister comes in before the wedding what will happen... Will she allow the wedding to happen before claiming Kian or will she do it before..?

Sister is self centred as we came to know through janvi's flashback. And definitely pushkar will be her ally.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

I also hope that Janvi gets the opportunity to tell Arya the truth.

Arya sure is very impulsive. He's bursting with excitement about his life with Janvi and Kian.

The actual wedding sure going to be quite dramatic with Bundelas taunting Joshi family.

If the sister comes in before the wedding what will happen... Will she allow the wedding to happen before claiming Kian or will she do it before..?

Sister is self centred as we came to know through janvi's flashback. And definitely pushkar will be her ally.

I actually want to see the sister track much later but news articles are talking about an actress joining the cast. I'm guessing she's going to play the sister. I hope she'll stay away from Arya but it may be that she uses Kian as a bargaining chip to get money for letting Arya and Janvi have Kian or she might ask Arya to be with her it marry her if he wants Kian in his life.

Arya promised to be Kian's Dad so he won't back off now. It's not just the fatherly love but also responsibility towards his new son that's in question here. I hope, unlike other MLs, he will find a smart way to solve the problem because Janvi will have a tough time saying no to her sister and may end up feeling pressured to let Kian go. In all this, the poor kid is going to end up traumatized so Arya and Janvi have to protect him from his own bio mom. And we know how Arya gets when he's protective. His words to Janvi about being Kian's shield will hold true no matter what and the more he sees Anushka's selfish nature the better he's going to understand Janvi's decisions many years ago.

I want to see a dad vs dad fight. If it's Suyyesh son will he claim him over me finds out? That would shatter Ujjwala, especially if she doesn't know that Janvi's not the bio mom. And if Arya doesn't know the truth about it then he might think Janvi had an affair with his brother in law... But this isn't an Ekta show so I doubt we'll get such tracks. Hope not for the sake of TRPs.

inlieu thumbnail

It sure does sound weird to hear Janvi still calling him "sir". I hope she stops that soon.

It's definitely going to be difficult for janvi to stop calling everyone in the house as Sir and Ma'am. I hope at least ujwala makes her comfortable to call her as Di.

Yup Arya made a smart move there. Brij decided to calm down the situation by saying that he was just testing them and Arya's move just sealed his mouth unable to take back his own words.😂

Issues between Kian and prince will defo be ott because of Raina. She makes a mountain out of a molehill.

And yes, I also hope that Arya supports Janvi after Kian's birth truth comes out.

For sure I don't think Kian's bio dad might be a third person. Most likely it's going to be suyash.

And the custody battle may occur between Arya and him.

Maybe Arya would feel let down a bit because of not knowing the truth earlier, but I don't think he'll be able to give up Kian.

To his credit Arya has never really questioned Janvi about her past or the birth of Kian.

He only asked her twice when people were humiliating her and Kian for it but not for himself to know. She didn't say and it doesn't even bother him..

So I don't think he may withdraw his support for Janvi. I hope the writers don't butcher Arya.

Exactly, Arya loves Kian independent of Janvi and he considers him his son already. Given his difficult past with his own father, he's going to do his best to protect Kian and give him the childhood he deserves.

+1 to him never really asking her about her past for his own curiosity but in the school he made the assumption that Janvi's husband had cheated her or left her after the marriage. He has no idea that Janvi's never been married or been in that kind of relationship. I am sure his feelings for her will deepen further once he realizes the magnitude of her sacrifices, considering she had every opportunity to live a young carefree life and become a doctor rather than raise a kid she didn't give birth to.

Arya doesn't really care about her so called ex but if the bio dad comes into the picture (Suyyesh or otherwise) then I am curious to see how Arya will react, especially if Janvi says she doesn't know who Kian's father is, as that has other implications i.e. questions about her character/chastity. Not sure Arya will care that much. He seems quite open minded and doesn't like the regressive thinking of his family. Plus living in Australia all those years and being swooned over by women there means he's seen enough to not judge her. This is one of his best traits and I hope we continue to see it.

If indeed there's a custody battle between Suyyesh and Arya then I hope they also discover that Suyyesh has some sinister motives and that he was the one who framed Arya in the drug case. I bet Brij will support him at first but with time he will side with Arya and learn to accept him for who he is. I hope to see more involvement of Dadaji, the only wise I've in that family. During the marriage you could see how hurt Arya was, alongside his rage, that Brij would try to destroy the one chance at happiness he found for the first time. I want to see more of Arya challenging his dad and proving his mettle. Compare his demeanor toward Brij in the episode when he announced to his family that he wanted to marry Janvi where he was defensive and not able to fully look in to his father's eyes vs in the latest episode where he's raining lava from his eyes and mouth because it's about protecting the two precious ones in his life. Even in the past when he was about to face Brij it was with Kian's help. Now that he's learned to confidently say his opinion and make difficult decisions about his life I hope he maintains this and stops cowering in front of Brij.

This show has so much potential, I really hope they maximize it. The cast is superb.

rekha_crm thumbnail

I just saw a precap of a hooded guy blackmailing Janvi that he's the father of Kian..

inlieu thumbnail

I just saw a precap of a hooded guy blackmailing Janvi that he's the father of Kian..

It might be Pushkar trying to blackmail her for money.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail