Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: inlieu

All for the sake of drama and to see if he'll still support her when he finds out. I hope he stays true to character and understands her reasons, gives her the benefit of the doubt as he's observed her from close so far.

I think in public he'll maintain a united front and show her respect. He'll say she'd already told him and that he knew the whole story and then in private might question her or show his hurt/disappointment. He had to justify hiding his identity and apologize many times to her, so maybe this time it will be her turn. There's also an opportunity for a beautiful scene where she tells him the whole story and he gets to better understand all she went through and the sacrifices she made just for Kian, and fall even more in love with her. This is necessary if a custody battle comes up.

I just don't see him mistreating her like other MLs. I hope the writers don't mess up his character.

I hope so too that they don't ruin Arya's character.

So it was Suyash in the washroom. May be he pretended in front of Arya that he couldn't hear clearly.

I understand the guy blackmailing Janvi was able to reach her society or lurk around as there is no security over there but how did he come into Bundela mansion..?

So high chance of the person being an insider.

Pushkar has been ruled out.

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

I feel it could be Brij's ploy to get rid of Kian. The way the man roams freely in Bundela house he must have an insider support. If it's not Suyyash, it must be Brij. He cannot stop Arya's marriage but he may want to get rid of Kian or create fear in Jahnvi's mind so she herself will step back from the marriage.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NotYourType

I feel it could be Brij's ploy to get rid of Kian. The way the man roams freely in Bundela house he must have an insider support. If it's not Suyyash, it must be Brij. He cannot stop Arya's marriage but he may want to get rid of Kian or create fear in Jahnvi's mind so she herself will step back from the marriage.

I was thinking the same too after seeing the way he was getting Nishant to take pictures for his image. He might try to frame her as a gold digger or careless with the necklace and then show that he was ok to accept her but she was unworthy of being part of the Bundela family. Would he stoop this low? Maybe. Or maybe it's Nishant taking revenge for being caught last time and punished, but that would be too obvious. It might still be Suyesh, and they're fooling us or having us play a guessing game, lol.

I just want Arya to save the day last minute. He must have noticed by now that she's been trying to tell him something important a few times now. The blackmailer has a gun, so it's a dangerous game. I hope neither him nor Janvi get hurt.

The execution of the past episodes seemed completely off but today's one felt like older ones, so hopefully they're back on track. Loved the little family lunch scene. Thank you CVs, I was getting worried we wouldn't see those cute scenes in her house anymore.

By the way, I noticed that Kian still calls him Hero. I hope it's because at one point they will make it a defining moment and not rush over it when he actively calls him Papa. It could also be that at some point his bio father does show up and he's forced to choose or go with him, perhaps before or during a custody battle. I really hope there will be one, Arya's expression of his emotions would be great to watch.

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: NotYourType

True. It could be him. Or else his does this guy manage to roam around in the bundela house.

Or it could be Raina using her hubby Abhay to scare off Janvi.

Brij is just making use of this marriage for his own political career.

Edited by rekha_crm - 1 months ago
inlieu thumbnail

Just saw the new promo. So disappointed that it's showing Arya as the bio dad. What was the whole point of Dil ka rishta vs. Khoon ka rishta arc between Arya and Kian? Her sister can't make this claim unless she knew Arya before and he seemed more shocked to learn Anushka was Janvi's sister than seeing her there, as if he already knows her. He doesn't seem like the type to run away from responsibility so either he didn't know about the kid or he's not the father. The sister is likely here for money, now that the wedding is public she figured out that her kid wasn't sent to the orphanage and is part of this rich family. Arya used to maintain a low profile and lived in Australia without the benefits of the family name. Did they meet there? Perhaps she didn't want to have the child as she didn't know how rich Arya was and maybe went for another rich guy who could give her a life of luxury.

My heart's breaking for Jaanvi. I see now why they had her tell him when he was in the shower. It's because he would've recognized the name and the wedding wouldn't be taking place. Ugh I hope the ceremony still happens. Regardless, they are already married so even without this whole function they are husband and wife. Then who's the person blackmailing Janvi? Maybe that's what will make her skeptical about her sister. But where does all this leave her? How many fronts does she have to fight on? She's about to lose the two most precious things in her life. I don't think she legally adopted Kian so if her sister wants him back, she can't refuse. In that case if Arya wants Kian officially then Anushka might ask him to marry her, whether or not he's really the bio dad. Will he divorce Jaanvi?

I really hope this won't turn into the two sisters chasing the same man story. I hope Jaanvi keeps her dignity and goes back home with Kian instead of having to fight Arya for Kian's custody. She was doing a fine job of raising him alone. And please CVs don't turn this smart ML into a dumb person who doesn't understand anything.

I also think this is why Kian not calling him Papa yet is important. If he now learns that his father ditched him, he's going to hate his hero and that would traumatize him. It's also pretty clear to me now why they never had Jaanvi actually say she loves Arya, because all this is going to make her question everything. I have a feeling that even if Suyyesh heard nothing, someone else standing outside may have, and reached out to Anushka.

I'm curious to see if the hypocrite Bundelas will now accept Kian immediately once they learn he's Arya's kid. I hope at the end, they discover that he is being framed and the father is someone else's. For now Jaanvi has no reason not to believe her and Arya's history of lying isn't going to help.

Here I thought Arya would be upset with Jaanvi for hiding the truth but looks like she has some rough days ahead. I feel bad for Arya too. He finally found some happiness but it didn't last long. I know it's unlikely but it would be an amazing story if the sister turns out to have good intentions and that all 4 are put in difficult circumstances that they need to navigate, rather than have black or white characters.

I hope the TRP chasing won't ruin what has so far been a great show.

Edited by inlieu - 1 months ago
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Where did you watch the promo? Please share the link. I can’t fathom what’s going on 😢

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Just saw the new promo. So disappointed that it's showing Arya as the bio dad. What was the whole point of Dil ka rishta vs. Khoon ka rishta arc between Arya and Kian? Her sister can't make this claim unless she knew Arya before and he seemed more shocked to learn Anushka was Janvi's sister than seeing her there, as if he already knows her. He doesn't seem like the type to run away from responsibility so either he didn't know about the kid or he's not the father. The sister is likely here for money, now that the wedding is public she figured out that her kid wasn't sent to the orphanage and is part of this rich family. Arya used to maintain a low profile and lived in Australia without the benefits of the family name. Did they meet there? Perhaps she didn't want to hang the child as she didn't know how rich Arya was and maybe went for a rich guy who could give her a life of luxury.

My heart's breaking for Jaanvi. I see now why they had her tell him when he was in the shower. It's because he would've recognized the name and the wedding wouldn't be taking place. Ugh I hope the ceremony still happens. Regardless, they are already married so even without this whole function they are husband and wife. Then who's the person blackmailing Janvi? Maybe that's what will make her skeptical about her sister. But where does all this leave her? How many fronts does she have to fight on? She's about to lose the two most precious things in her life. I don't think she legally adopted Kian so if her sister wants him back, she can't refuse. In that case if Arya wants Kian officially then Anushka might ask him to marry her, whether or not he's really the bio dad. Will he divorce Jaanvi?

I really hope this won't turn into the two sisters chasing the same man story. I hope Jaanvi keeps her dignity and goes back home with Kian instead of having to fight Arya for Kian's custody. She was doing a fine job of raising him alone. And please CVs don't turn this smart ML into a dumb person who doesn't understand anything.

I also think this is why Kian not calling him Papa yet is important. If he now learns that his father ditched him, he's going to hate his hero and that would traumatize him. It's also pretty clear to me now why they never had Jaanvi actually say she loves Arya, because all this is going to make her question everything. I have a feeling that even if Suyyesh heard nothing, someone else standing outside may have, and reached out to Anushka.

I'm curious to see if the hypocrite Bundelas will now accept Kian immediately once they learn he's Arya's kid. I hope at the end, they discover that he is being framed and the father is someone else's. For now Jaanvi has no reason not to believe her and Arya's history of lying isn't going to help.

Here I thought Arya would be upset with Jaanvi for hiding the truth but looks like she has some rough days ahead. I feel bad for Arya too. He finally found some happiness but it didn't last long. I know it's unlikely but it would be an amazing story if the sister turns out to have good intentions and that all 4 are put in difficult circumstances that they need to navigate, rather than have black or white characters.

I hope the TRP chasing won't ruin what has so far been a great show.

How can Arya be the bio dad? He wasn't even in India.

I can't understand the logic.

I really hope they don't ruin the ML.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

How can Arya be the bio dad? He wasn't even in India.

I can't understand the logic.

I really hope they don't ruin the ML.

Me too, I'm confused. He used to come to India from time to time so it might have been during one of these trips. If indeed he's the bio dad then it might have been a one night thing. It seems from what Murti said that Arya was popular amongst women so he may have even dated Anushka briefly.

I feel like this story has turned upside down and I'm not sure if this was the original pilot. We always knew the sister would make an appearance and cause trouble but I didn't expect Arya to be the bio dad. All his talk about feeling a connection to Kian now seem shallow because it looks like the blood connection is what caused it. Jaanvi is his aunt so already related by blood but I had really hoped to see Arya learn to become his father over time, not be given a DNA shortcut. Speaking of which, they'd better do a test. It's turning out to be like YHC where both parents are related to the kid by blood.

I'm so disappointed. Unless they have spectacular writing, this show will just be like the regular stuff in ITV that doesn't inspire or stir emotions.