Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

I think he will try and when they refuse, he's going to revolt and marry her anyway. I'm quite disappointed that the marriage is happening so soon. The promo said that he'd had to win Kian over so that Kian would agree to him marrying Jaanvi, but the story is playing out completely differently from that. I was hoping Arya would move into Janvi's house after they get married but then it won't provide scope for drama with the rest of the Bundela's. I would have liked to see Arya slowly win Brij's trust and then get everyone to accept Janvi and Kian, but if they move to the Bundela house after getting married, I'm worried it will end up in kitchen politics, which is out of character for this show.

On the other hand, if Suyesh is Kian's bio father then there will be high voltage drama, especially since he now dislikes Janvi and is mad at Arya. In the BTS it seems like he's the one who prevents Brij from stopping Arya's wedding activities but I've never trusted him from day one. I have a feeling he wanted his sister to marry Arya in order to have better access to the Bundela wealth, since he has no kids of his own. Imagine then if Kian does indeed turn out to be his kid then the entire dynamics will change. Eventually, poor Ujjwala will be heartbroken.

The show has been going fantastic so far, but I'm worried the writers are falling into typical tropes. Janvi accepting Arya was a bit too simple so it makes me think that the focus of the story is not really their romance but more the dynamics as they coparent Kian and try to win Brij over.

One plus point in the latest episode, that I particularly loved was when Arya said Kian had made him a dad. It was wonderful to see all his emotions play out, as well as Janvi's surprise at having a coparent that is so invested in her son. It connected very well with how he motivated her in the bus depot painting a picture of the kind of future he wanted them to build for Kian, showing just how well he understood the kid's dreams. It also feels like he wants to give to Kian the warmth, support, and love he never got from his father so he will clearly be very much tuned into his (new) son's needs.

Janvi's been very protective of Kian and had always been the main decision maker regarding his life. Now she's going to have to learn to share her son, while Arya will have to learn to be a parent. I would love to see some clashes of opinion between them on how best to parent Kian. We've already seen some with the Prince bullying incident or him freaking out at her trying to get Kian to vomit out the cough syrup.

I had written earlier on this thread how Arya was still in hero/friend mode, but this latest incident with Kian really put him in father mode. Very similar track to Kathaa Ankahee (though that was much better executed).

I doubt she's going to tell him the truth about Kian's bio mom or it might be the case that she'll try to but will be upstaged by the sudden appearance of her sister, who is likely to cause major trouble once she knows her son is now a Bundela and might want Arya + his wealth for herself. He can read into her needs and worries very easily. It will also raise the question of Arya's claim to Kian. I hope he officially adopts him, otherwise there will likely be a custody case that will cause much suffering for everyone involved. I hope Arya will be understanding of why she didn't tell anyone because he seems to know her inside out by now. Anyway, I hope they continue to maintain the right balance of drama, romance, humor because that's the USP of the show and I definitely want to see more scenes with Brij and Arya. I'm sure Janvi will be the one to discover that he was framed and bring father and son closer closer. On the flip side, I want to see Arya eventually help Pushkar and Janvi reconcile after the truth of their sister is revealed. There's a reason why he was shown to be emotional as he saw her talking to Brij about relations of blood vs. heart. He will connect the dots eventually, and Kiaan ironically will have the best parents who did not give birth to him. I wonder if Arya will help Janvi fulfil her dreams of becoming a doctor, something she chose to give up in order to raise Kian.

On another note, I hope she will put some balm on his burns ASAP because it hasn't been addressed yet. I mean, she took out a Mickey mouse bandaid for him at the court, so this is much bigger.

This show is really wonderful and way better than some of the mindless long-running drivel on ITV. I'm surprised how quiet this forum is, considering there is so much to discuss in every episode. The show deserves a lot of attention and TRPs.

Loved reading your analysis. Even I felt that this forum is too quiet and the show is actually better than many in comparison.

Agree with you that the love story has started a little early. the writers strayed away from their original plot I guess. But I love the bond between Kian and Arya.

Suyyash as you say seems too good to be true. His other side may surface soon. In my opinion too I feel suyyash actually doesn't want Arya and Brij's relationship to get better.

Same feeling that suyyash may be kian's bio dad. I guess when Janvu's sister enters there's a lot of drama to unfold.

The other characters most of them portray negative or gray shades only. Only Dadi, Reva, Dadaji and right now Ujwala are considerate characters.

I'm sure Pushkar will support his other sister in kian's case if he feels he can make money out of it. That guy is one filled with greed and tons of ego.

How come Brij never questions Abhay. He seems to do nothing at all😂

Edited by rekha_crm - 1 months ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Loved reading your analysis. Even I felt that this forum is too quiet and the show is actually better than many in comparison.

Agree with you that the love story has started a little early. the writers strayed away from their original plot I guess. But I love the bond between Kian and Arya.

Suyyash as you say seems too good to be true. His other side may surface soon. In my opinion too I feel suyyash actually doesn't want Arya and Brij's relationship to get better.

Same feeling that suyyash may be kian's bio dad. I guess when Janvu's sister enters there's a lot of drama to unfold.

The other characters most of them portray negative or gray shades only. Only Dadi, Reva, Dadaji and right now Ujwala are considerate characters.

I'm sure Pushkar will support his other sister in kian's case if he feels he can make money out of it. That guy is one filled with greed and tons of ego.

How come Brij never questions Abhay. He seems to do nothing at all😂

+1 to Suyyesh not wanting Brij and Arya to get closer. I won't be surprised if he was the one who framed young Arya so that he could take his place by Brij's side. As we learned, he handles the business singlehandedly and Brij relies on him for everything and in the second episode we saw Brij pull Suyash close and push Arya away during the photo op. On the surface he may appear to be a well wisher to Arya but the more this track progresses, the more I suspect his true intentions. In the hospital scene, he asked Arya to hold Brij's hand to revive him and looked emotional but perhaps Brij dying would mean he would lose his opportunities and standing in the company. I never trusted him anyway but I'm not sure to what extent he has sinister intentions towards the Bundela family. He doesn't like Raina because she's a threat and wants to join the business, potentially upstaging him. If only she didn't waste her brain on silly politics, she would have done well in the business. I also feel Suyesh might start to resent Janvi because he had wanted his own sister to marry Arya. Sometimes I wonder if secretly he actually doesn't want to have a kid with Ujjwala because that gives him the position of being the understanding husband to Brij's beloved daughter and score more brownie points.

I have no idea why Raina married Abhay but it may be because he's willing to be a house husband and is going to follow her around like a puppy all his life. His main contribution to the family is Prince. Unless, of course, there's a bigger twist and this loser-looking guy turns out to be some villain later on.

You may be right that Pushkar would choose money over fairness to Jaanvi as we saw in the sari-stuck-in-the-fan scene, where he wasn't even concerned about her dignity and modesty. What a piece of work!

Edited by inlieu - 1 months ago
inlieu thumbnail

Is it me or are things moving too fast? While I'm glad that they spent the whole latest episode showing the Bundelas arguing about Arya and Jaanvi getting married and everyone presented their perspective, I was surprised that they reached a conclusion in the same episode.

Precap - so predictable and ghisa pita that they'd offer Janvi money to leave Arya, the son that neither Brij nor Taiji care about. I know they're setting up for more conflicts between father and son. For a change I'd like to see that Brij is unhappy not because he dislikes Janvi per se but more because he sees this as Arya's rebellion and doesn't approve of it for that reason.

I hope Janvi will not end up being the bahu that hides her inlaws' evil deeds from her husband, and is left fending for herself. I hope she will tell Arya about them offering money and that is what leads him to rebel and take Janvi to the mansion and get married right there and then, as seen in the BTS.

rekha_crm thumbnail

Is it me or are things moving too fast? While I'm glad that they spent the whole latest episode showing the Bundelas arguing about Arya and Jaanvi getting married and everyone presented their perspective, I was surprised that they reached a conclusion in the same episode.

Precap - so predictable and ghisa pita that they'd offer Janvi money to leave Arya, the son that neither Brij nor Taiji care about. I know they're setting up for more conflicts between father and son. For a change I'd like to see that Brij is unhappy not because he dislikes Janvi per se but more because he sees this as Arya's rebellion and doesn't approve of it for that reason.

I hope Janvi will not end up being the bahu that hides her inlaws' evil deeds from her husband, and is left fending for herself. I hope she will tell Arya about them offering money and that is what leads him to rebel and take Janvi to the mansion and get married right there and then, as seen in the BTS.

Arya's love declaration was too fast. He was bursting with excitement. Did he expect that his family would welcome his love? No. He knows all won't, he expected oppositions from most of them but yet a little part of him yearned for that understanding (at least from Ujwala and suyesh).

He is yet to understand that suyash is inwardly simmering due to his sister's kaand and Arya knowing it before him.

Dadaji is the only sane and non hypocritic person of the Bundela gang.

You're right that suyesh considers Raina a threat to his hold in the company. And fortunate for him that Raina makes too many mistakes. She's not using her brain in the right way and she's bent upon putting down Arya, considering him as the threat. One day when her balloon bursts, she'll know who was her real threat.

She trusts the wrong person's, example Taiji. That woman doesn't really care for any of the members of the house other than her good for nothing son.

True, the precap was so predictable. Let's see if Janvi hides this or Arya gets to know.

inlieu thumbnail

Arya's love declaration was too fast. He was bursting with excitement. Did he expect that his family would welcome his love? No. He knows all won't, he expected oppositions from most of them but yet a little part of him yearned for that understanding (at least from Ujwala and suyesh).

He is yet to understand that suyash is inwardly simmering due to his sister's kaand and Arya knowing it before him.

Dadaji is the only sane and non hypocritic person of the Bundela gang.

You're right that suyesh considers Raina a threat to his hold in the company. And fortunate for him that Raina makes too many mistakes. She's not using her brain in the right way and she's bent upon putting down Arya, considering him as the threat. One day when her balloon bursts, she'll know who was her real threat.

She trusts the wrong person's, example Taiji. That woman doesn't really care for any of the members of the house other than her good for nothing son.

True, the precap was so predictable. Let's see if Janvi hides this or Arya gets to know.

Arya rushing this is in line with his impulsive nature and his fear of losing this opportunity to have his own family/someone changing their mind. He has been lonely and miserable for so long that he doesn't want to wait a single minute longer. Dadaji is thankfully a decent and dignified person and he will be Arya's ally in the coming tracks. Janvi is far more cautious in nature and is skeptical about how this would work. It was fine all this time when it was just the 3 of them but now with the extended families getting involved, I don't think she ever believed it would be easy.

I am surprised that Ujwala hasn't been more vocal and it makes me wonder if deep down she doesn't really love him all that much or maybe she was fine with Janvi until she came too close. LOL at this point I'm suspecting everyone except Dadaji.

For a change I would have liked Janvi to say that she won't the money but won't leave him, but no she went the typical self-sacrificing FL lead route saying she'd go far from him, not thinking about how he'd be shattered and the impact on Kian losing a 'father' as a result of her decision.

I guess Ritu will be the messenger to Murli just like he was to her in describing how Arya fought for them.

I wonder if that's why Janvi was saying nothing more than hmm... It wasn't shyness but the practical, skeptical side of her that was expecting some hiccups. Arya's reaction is expected, he wasn't kidding when he said he wouldn't waste a second more being away from his son, and so he'll marry Janvi the same day just to revolt against his father openly.

The political track is being brought back so I'm hoping it means that Arya's past will be revealed. Suyesh coming in all drenched was over the top and I felt it was fake. I'm suspecting him more and more of being the one who sabotaged both Brij and Arya's careers and lives 12 years ago. There's no way he hadn't factored in the impact on Brij's chances at politics back then, so I'm wondering if his motive is far more sinister than just becoming Brij's 'son' and taking over the business. With Arya out of the picture and completely outside of the business, Suyesh was able to work his way into Brij's heart and circle of trust that won't be broken easily even if Arya/Janvi discover his truth.

Arya is going to marry Janvi but how will he support her financially? And does it make sense for her to still keep working at the Bundela hotel/as Brij's PA, especially after Brij tries to bribe her to leave? I really want her to find a job elsewhere and not become a housewife busy with kitchen politics. I can see why it was important for her to be in the hotel/his PA just to have scope for Arya and her to interact and get to know each other better, but now that they'll be married they don't need that external setup.

LOL Taiji's face when Janvi said she'd leave without taking any money. Not sure she was expecting that but perhaps Brij knew that Janvi wouldn't and that hurting her self-respect would get the job done. Ungrateful man, forgetting that she saved him from that sniper. I can't wait for Brij to one day fall from his high horse. His behavior and thinking is just disgusting.

rekha_crm thumbnail

Arya rushing this is in line with his impulsive nature and his fear of losing this opportunity to have his own family/someone changing their mind. He has been lonely and miserable for so long that he doesn't want to wait a single minute longer. Dadaji is thankfully a decent and dignified person and he will be Arya's ally in the coming tracks. Janvi is far more cautious in nature and is skeptical about how this would work. It was fine all this time when it was just the 3 of them but now with the extended families getting involved, I don't think she ever believed it would be easy.

I am surprised that Ujwala hasn't been more vocal and it makes me wonder if deep down she doesn't really love him all that much or maybe she was fine with Janvi until she came too close. LOL at this point I'm suspecting everyone except Dadaji.

For a change I would have liked Janvi to say that she won't the money but won't leave him, but no she went the typical self-sacrificing FL lead route saying she'd go far from him, not thinking about how he'd be shattered and the impact on Kian losing a 'father' as a result of her decision.

I guess Ritu will be the messenger to Murli just like he was to her in describing how Arya fought for them.

I wonder if that's why Janvi was saying nothing more than hmm... It wasn't shyness but the practical, skeptical side of her that was expecting some hiccups. Arya's reaction is expected, he wasn't kidding when he said he wouldn't waste a second more being away from his son, and so he'll marry Janvi the same day just to revolt against his father openly.

The political track is being brought back so I'm hoping it means that Arya's past will be revealed. Suyesh coming in all drenched was over the top and I felt it was fake. I'm suspecting him more and more of being the one who sabotaged both Brij and Arya's careers and lives 12 years ago. There's no way he hadn't factored in the impact on Brij's chances at politics back then, so I'm wondering if his motive is far more sinister than just becoming Brij's 'son' and taking over the business. With Arya out of the picture and completely outside of the business, Suyesh was able to work his way into Brij's heart and circle of trust that won't be broken easily even if Arya/Janvi discover his truth.

Arya is going to marry Janvi but how will he support her financially? And does it make sense for her to still keep working at the Bundela hotel/as Brij's PA, especially after Brij tries to bribe her to leave? I really want her to find a job elsewhere and not become a housewife busy with kitchen politics. I can see why it was important for her to be in the hotel/his PA just to have scope for Arya and her to interact and get to know each other better, but now that they'll be married they don't need that external setup.

LOL Taiji's face when Janvi said she'd leave without taking any money. Not sure she was expecting that but perhaps Brij knew that Janvi wouldn't and that hurting her self-respect would get the job done. Ungrateful man, forgetting that she saved him from that sniper. I can't wait for Brij to one day fall from his high horse. His behavior and thinking is just disgusting.

True. Janvi is still unable to come to terms if what's happening is real or not and Brij casually dismissing her with a cheque just confirmed her worst thoughts.

Same as you even I'd have liked her to say she won't go anywhere...

Suyash is really running a race to be first on Brij's list..kyun .? Definitely his intentions are not that pure. He definitely wants Arya sidelined.

Brij's attitude is too much to bear. Can't stand him😂

Yeah I guess you're right, Janvi won't tell him anything but Ritu can tell murli about what happened.

Arya's rebellious marriage comes along with his dad's political aspirations. But this time Brij unwillingly may have a point on his side smiley36 and doesn't need to let go this aspirations.

inlieu thumbnail

True. Janvi is still unable to come to terms if what's happening is real or not and Brij casually dismissing her with a cheque just confirmed her worst thoughts.

Same as you even I'd have liked her to say she won't go anywhere...

Suyash is really running a race to be first on Brij's list..kyun .? Definitely his intentions are not that pure. He definitely wants Arya sidelined.

Brij's attitude is too much to bear. Can't stand him😂

Yeah I guess you're right, Janvi won't tell him anything but Ritu can tell murli about what happened.

Arya's rebellious marriage comes along with his dad's political aspirations. But this time Brij unwillingly may have a point on his side smiley36 and doesn't need to let go this aspirations.

True to form, Arya calls out his dad in front of everyone in the latest episode, for trying to ruin his happiness. I don't know if this will affect Brij's political career with the negative impression created in front of the minister present there.

I'm very disappointed with the execution of today's episode. The topic was fine but the way it was done (over the top drama) seemed like any other serial, right down to Janvi's tacky clothes (which was a shock considering how tastefully she's been styled so far) and Arya's weird haircut that didn't allow me to take him seriously for a change, it was too distracting. What was the point of dragging her barefoot through the rain, to show up at the mansion all drenched in front of everyone? I guess he was trying to prove a point because he was so angry he didn't even want to listen to her but the whole thing felt excessively melodramatic like we see in other cheesy shows. Almost as if the writers have changed overnight. The background score with the bells ringing non-stop, etc. also seemed alien. This isn't the way they've played the show so far, so I found the whole thing strange and unrelatable. It's such an important track and turning point in the story, they really missed the mark. smiley24

I will say kudos to the writing to still give Arya a second to ask for Janvi's consent to marry him instead of dragging her and doing so by force or solely out of pure anger with his father. However, what should have been a beautiful moment in their lives is now marred by his anger throughout it and his need to look his father in the eye while defying him openly, dragging Janvi through this show. What about her dignity?

Brij has the gall to wonder why Arya isn't actively involved in helping his father, well he'd better introspect.

So far, Arya's been yearning for his father's affection, never looked him in the eye or fought with him for his rights. He's always cowered, kept his gaze lowered, and relied on others to referee for him, always content with the scraps Brij deigns to throw at him from time to time, often due to Suyesh. I am sure this is the start of an open 'war' between father and son. The blank check was the straw that broke the camel's back for Arya, it was necessary to remove the fear and awe he had of Brij which prevented him from aggressively getting his rights as the son and finding his own way into Brij's heart; it served to also remove the misconception that somewhere deep down Brij may be angry but still want him close. This time he looked his father straight in the eye and spoke his mind and I believe this is how things are going to go in future. His strength of character and determination in the face of all odds is what will win Brij over, not his gentleness. Did you notice how Suyesh once again tried to remove Arya from the scene and control the narrative, without even asking him what was happening? I'm glad Arya didn't listen to him and continued his talk. Also glad Dadaji knew right away that it had to be something major. I think Arya is going to make matters worse with this impulsive approach, both for himself and for his new family as they won't be received in a welcoming manner at all. At what point will Arya tire of fighting on all fronts, or perhaps his is a test of his wits and will as a husband, father, and son as to how he overcomes obstacles. Buckle up!

Also, props to the writers for showing Kian as the one to call Arya and for Arya to go over right away to find out what's wrong with Kian. He knows that kid far better in a few weeks/months than his own father knows him in all these years. The parallels were well done in this regard, and as I wrote before, I think watching the father Arya in action is going to be a treat for both us and the Bundelas, while also showing Brij a different, responsible side to Arya. He may never openly admit it, but it will leave an impression. Also, at the end of the day, I'm counting on the cuteness of Kian to win some hearts over with time. They will do a grand wedding for the image of the Bundelas but also to give Janvi the chance to dress up as a bride, but I'm curious to see if the suggestion comes from Dadaji or someone else in the family who wants her to wed as a Bundela bride with honor and class. It also saves Janvi from looking like she squealed to Arya about his fathers actions but for a change I wish we would see women openly telling their partners what happened instead of trying to hide and go away quietly for the sake of preserving their bonds with their family members. Arya isn't a kid and neither is he a mama's boy, he is capable of making his own decisions and I love that he was willing to kick the door open to stop Janvi wallowing in her misery.

My heart broke for Janvi when she said she had expected something like this to happen and had resigned herself to her fate. This is why I'd guessed she was saying a lot of hmms in the previous episode. She's been through so much and Arya will have to be sensitive to her insecurities. This is still not a relationship of equals. She thinks she's not up to the standard of the Bundelas and will never be accepted by them despite Arya's support. Ever the practical one, she's able to foresee a lot of this whereas Arya's head is indeed still in the clouds (Brij got that right). I do hope she's going to stop calling him 'Sir' though. It's really weird to be doing that when you're married by choice and not by force.

rekha_crm thumbnail

True to form, Arya calls out his dad in front of everyone in the latest episode, for trying to ruin his happiness. I don't know if this will affect Brij's political career with the negative impression created in front of the minister present there.

I'm very disappointed with the execution of today's episode. The topic was fine but the way it was done (over the top drama) seemed like any other serial, right down to Janvi's tacky clothes (which was a shock considering how tastefully she's been styled so far) and Arya's weird haircut that didn't allow me to take him seriously for a change, it was too distracting. What was the point of dragging her barefoot through the rain, to show up at the mansion all drenched in front of everyone? I guess he was trying to prove a point because he was so angry he didn't even want to listen to her but the whole thing felt excessively melodramatic like we see in other cheesy shows. Almost as if the writers have changed overnight. The background score with the bells ringing non-stop, etc. also seemed alien. This isn't the way they've played the show so far, so I found the whole thing strange and unrelatable. It's such an important track and turning point in the story, they really missed the mark. smiley24

I will say kudos to the writing to still give Arya a second to ask for Janvi's consent to marry him instead of dragging her and doing so by force or solely out of pure anger with his father. However, what should have been a beautiful moment in their lives is now marred by his anger throughout it and his need to look his father in the eye while defying him openly, dragging Janvi through this show. What about her dignity?

Brij has the gall to wonder why Arya isn't actively involved in helping his father, well he'd better introspect.

So far, Arya's been yearning for his father's affection, never looked him in the eye or fought with him for his rights. He's always cowered, kept his gaze lowered, and relied on others to referee for him, always content with the scraps Brij deigns to throw at him from time to time, often due to Suyesh. I am sure this is the start of an open 'war' between father and son. The blank check was the straw that broke the camel's back for Arya, it was necessary to remove the fear and awe he had of Brij which prevented him from aggressively getting his rights as the son and finding his own way into Brij's heart; it served to also remove the misconception that somewhere deep down Brij may be angry but still want him close. This time he looked his father straight in the eye and spoke his mind and I believe this is how things are going to go in future. His strength of character and determination in the face of all odds is what will win Brij over, not his gentleness. Did you notice how Suyesh once again tried to remove Arya from the scene and control the narrative, without even asking him what was happening? I'm glad Arya didn't listen to him and continued his talk. Also glad Dadaji knew right away that it had to be something major. I think Arya is going to make matters worse with this impulsive approach, both for himself and for his new family as they won't be received in a welcoming manner at all. At what point will Arya tire of fighting on all fronts, or perhaps his is a test of his wits and will as a husband, father, and son as to how he overcomes obstacles. Buckle up!

Also, props to the writers for showing Kian as the one to call Arya and for Arya to go over right away to find out what's wrong with Kian. He knows that kid far better in a few weeks/months than his own father knows him in all these years. The parallels were well done in this regard, and as I wrote before, I think watching the father Arya in action is going to be a treat for both us and the Bundelas, while also showing Brij a different, responsible side to Arya. He may never openly admit it, but it will leave an impression. Also, at the end of the day, I'm counting on the cuteness of Kian to win some hearts over with time. They will do a grand wedding for the image of the Bundelas but also to give Janvi the chance to dress up as a bride, but I'm curious to see if the suggestion comes from Dadaji or someone else in the family who wants her to wed as a Bundela bride with honor and class. It also saves Janvi from looking like she squealed to Arya about his fathers actions but for a change I wish we would see women openly telling their partners what happened instead of trying to hide and go away quietly for the sake of preserving their bonds with their family members. Arya isn't a kid and neither is he a mama's boy, he is capable of making his own decisions and I love that he was willing to kick the door open to stop Janvi wallowing in her misery.

My heart broke for Janvi when she said she had expected something like this to happen and had resigned herself to her fate. This is why I'd guessed she was saying a lot of hmms in the previous episode. She's been through so much and Arya will have to be sensitive to her insecurities. This is still not a relationship of equals. She thinks she's not up to the standard of the Bundelas and will never be accepted by them despite Arya's support. Ever the practical one, she's able to foresee a lot of this whereas Arya's head is indeed still in the clouds (Brij got that right). I do hope she's going to stop calling him 'Sir' though. It's really weird to be doing that when you're married by choice and not by force.

His father's deed this time just made him lose his all accepting demeanor. The suppressed emotions of all these years just burst out.

He was yearning for at least a little amount affection from his family, especially from his dad.

Each time he tries to something his dad just brushes it off or pushes him away.

Of course he gets some amount of affection from ujwala and dadaji, and he appreciates it. Ujwala has her own problems of childlessness and Arya can't really expect much more from her.

The rest of his family is always judgemental and waiting to pounce on him.

He really has noone in that house with whom he can pour out his affection, his care.

Kian gives him that. Janvi of course is very practical and self sufficient but sometimes she has been stuck and Arya took it upon himself to be on her side. His respect for her as a single mom has now taken shape of love.

He feels happy and normal with them. He doesn't have to carry the weight of trying to be perfect with them.

His father trying to snatch away the only happiness he has found in all these years was his breaking point that has led to this rushed marriage.

TV walon ko normal happy marriage dikhane me problems haismiley36 at least we can be thankful that he doesn't hate the girl😂

Janvi as you said is very sensible having gone through a lot of hardships in life and she understands it's going to be tough for the bundela family to accept her and Kian.

I just hope that she allows Arya to stand up for her and not just be accepting their taunts.

Kian is going to face issues with prince again.

It would be interesting to see Arya the father and Brij seeing where his own parenting went wrong.

After all the attitude that Brij has, he hasn't raised Raina well. She cheats her own family in many ways.

inlieu thumbnail

I know we're expecting the sister angle but I'm hoping we get a track where Kians bio father comes to claim him. If Arya hasn't filed for adoption formally, then it would be interesting to see that custody battle, assuming Arya still wants to be his dad.

If it weren't ITV I would expect that man to be of good character with genuine intentions of getting his son and raising him, maybe even not aware that he had a son but now wants to make amends. Would Arya still fight to keep Kian or share him with the other dude based on his principles of fairness? However, because it's ITV they'll likely show him as an irresponsible and maybe villainous man who wants to get money in exchange for leaving his son with Arya or maybe planted by Anushka who'd want to get money from Arya or get Arya himself. I really hope Kian isn't his bio kid because that would undermine the entire premise of their bonding and this show and would put a major question mark on his ability to be a good father to Kian despite his big promises to Janvi. I don't want to see this arc but if TRPs are an issue then writers are going to add more high voltage drama.

The USP of the show and the dynamics of this trio is in the simplicity of portraying them. Feels so natural, but since the last two episodes it feels like a different show, different screenplay, background music, etc. I'm trying to be patient and not be disappointed, will give the writers time to course correct.

I'm worried that we aren't going to get any more of the easy romance, which would've been amazing to see while the couple waits for the grand wedding. There's likely to be major drama that day. I really hope Janvi is able to tell Arya the truth about Kian before then, but even if he finds out from another source, I hope he will understand and stand by her. At least that's what his character arc has been like so far. To her credit, she did try to tell him before he married her but he stopped her twice. I hope he remembers this, but as I mentioned a while back, this may end up mirroring the track where he's asking for her forgiveness for hiding his identity. He might just end up being even more in awe of her sacrifices and try to learn about all the details. He might be thrilled to know he's her first and only love/partner and help her achieve her goals. Perhaps dadi will tell him, but seeing the way the writers are going with more OTT drama these days, he's likely to find out from Anushka or when the bio dad comes for Kian. I hope that he remembers she tried to tell him the truth and be understanding. Otherwise, she will be all alone, with the Bundelas using this to give her a hard time. He may pretend in front of everyone that she has already told him, but in private might be mad at her. I'm still hopeful he will understand her situation because from day 1 he's learned about her character mainly from observation and that he'll deliver on his promise to always stand by her. They haven't had any deep conversations about life and their future, the marriage was impulsive, and there was no time for future planning. I hope the hand on her shoulder isn't her sister.

Janvi also has to fight for their relationship and own it, rather than wait for him to make those moves. Arya's impulsive action in getting married like this would make Brij hate her further because he might think her refusal to take the check was a lie or shows a lack of commitment to her word. He's going to think she told Arya about the check and not bother to investigate and find out it was Kian. Ugh..

inlieu thumbnail

His father's deed this time just made him lose his all accepting demeanor. The suppressed emotions of all these years just burst out.

He was yearning for at least a little amount affection from his family, especially from his dad.

Each time he tries to something his dad just brushes it off or pushes him away.

Of course he gets some amount of affection from ujwala and dadaji, and he appreciates it. Ujwala has her own problems of childlessness and Arya can't really expect much more from her.

The rest of his family is always judgemental and waiting to pounce on him.

He really has noone in that house with whom he can pour out his affection, his care.

Kian gives him that. Janvi of course is very practical and self sufficient but sometimes she has been stuck and Arya took it upon himself to be on her side. His respect for her as a single mom has now taken shape of love.

He feels happy and normal with them. He doesn't have to carry the weight of trying to be perfect with them.

His father trying to snatch away the only happiness he has found in all these years was his breaking point that has led to this rushed marriage.

TV walon ko normal happy marriage dikhane me problems haismiley36 at least we can be thankful that he doesn't hate the girl😂

Janvi as you said is very sensible having gone through a lot of hardships in life and she understands it's going to be tough for the bundela family to accept her and Kian.

I just hope that she allows Arya to stand up for her and not just be accepting their taunts.

Kian is going to face issues with prince again.

It would be interesting to see Arya the father and Brij seeing where his own parenting went wrong.

After all the attitude that Brij has, he hasn't raised Raina well. She cheats her own family in many ways.

@bold this... you hit the nail on the head with this. This is why he says he never felt this kind of peace before elsewhere. Interestingly enough, as long as he was living in their society in the small apartment as their neighbor, they had their cozy little world where he could control things. The problems he dealt with were related mainly to Kian and Janvi, nothing large scale.

LOL yes for a change the ML doesn't hate the girl, but I hope that won't change once he finds out the truth about Kian. I hope he sticks to his words 'main hoon saath tere' but Janvi has a self-sacrificing nature and will probably try to keep things calm to prevent further escalation in the Bundela family. Each time she does that, they will be further emboldened to cross the line and mistreat Kian and her, and when Arya finds out he will get into a fit of rage and do something drastic, further alienating Brij and making Janvi feel guilty about coming between them.

I think you're right, Prince won't like seeing Kian at home and especially seeing him get everyone's attention/affection. Janvi's point about him needing someone to teach him the difference between right and wrong should be interesting to watch. That is, if they show them having innocent fights minus OTT drama, but you're right Raina hasn't been raised well and Brij is blind to it. He is unlikely to see Prince's faults but I hope he will be able to grudingly accept Kian due to his innocence (and cuteness).

I also hope they start showing them figuring out there was more to Brij's assassination attempt and Raina will feel threatened to see Janvi at home now. There's a high chance the wedding doesn't happen or Janvi/Kian disappears or is kidnapped on that day to make Arya think he was dumped. But he's too smart and sees through things. I love the way he twisted Brij's arm in order to force him to step back and be able to do nothing during the marriage while his guests were there, LOL.

On another note, I hope she stops calling him sir. I'm tired of the number of shows where the FL keeps calling the ML sir even after the get married and especially when she's no longer his employee.