Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 27 days ago

This scene... The aesthetics and framing are top notch. Rarely seen on ITV. smiley27

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9CF9MCJFHb/

Edited by inlieu - 27 days ago
rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: inlieu

This scene... The aesthetics and framing are top notch. Rarely seen on ITV. smiley27

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9CF9MCJFHb/

Loved this scene. So beautiful and pure.

All their scenes before the wedding have been very beautiful.

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Do try Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on Colors with a naughty,charismatic,reporter who shifts to the new neighbourhood and upsets the widowed heroine's entire family. However her daughter befriends him. Very reminiscent of Kian and Arya's bonding.And the leads end up working together too which shows them a different side of each other. Just like Arya and Janvi.

Then there is Begusarai on Zee5. It has some great writing and all characters are gray,have sympathetic backstories and make wrong decisions. There are two male leads and two female leads. It's about the succession battle in a rural background and very patriarchal.The women have to find strength (and use their brains) to stand up to them.One of them is positive and the other is negative.

Check out the trailer

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5296444/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Mehandi hai rachne wali on Hotstar is fun to watch with the feuding lovers Raghav Rao and Pallavi. The falling in love happens after a forced marriage which neither wanted. The Hyderabad setting, Ragahav's giant ego/narcissism and Pallavi's determination makes it special.We don't see too many North-South couples done successfully in tv series.

Will check them out. Thank you for the suggestions 👍

rekha_crm thumbnail

This scene... uff... I was hooked to the show to see how these daddy issues would be resolved. I know Ali and KV would have nailed those scenes. Alas!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/yio9vy86rto

Sachi me Karan nailed this scene. Arya's emotions very well portrayed. His vulnerability he could let go in front of Janvi.

Itna Acha ML Kisi show me Nahi hua Hoga. I've watched very few ITV shows and so far only Arya came across as the Green Flag who had no ounce of toxicity in him.

inlieu thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Loved this scene. So beautiful and pure.

All their scenes before the wedding have been very beautiful.

Pure... that's the right word here. Despite her rejection he's still praying for her safety and protection and you can see the look in his eyes is beyond just love for her. The way he feels about her, there's a soul connection.

Agree, all scenes before the wedding were beautiful, it's like they turned off a switch after that. I still cherish the beautiful moments we got to see before that.

inlieu thumbnail

Sachi me Karan nailed this scene. Arya's emotions very well portrayed. His vulnerability he could let go in front of Janvi.

Itna Acha ML Kisi show me Nahi hua Hoga. I've watched very few ITV shows and so far only Arya came across as the Green Flag who had no ounce of toxicity in him.

You're right, there are rarely non-toxic MLs or non-doormat MLs on ITV (Suraj from Diya Aur Bati Hum was an exception too). Arya was a classic hero that we no longer see on ITV. Nowadays it's full of FLs being shown to be mahaan or superwoman at the cost of spineless or toxic MLs that they have to deal with. Not in this show. Neither the FL nor the ML was extreme. Arya's a whole green forest and I know why KV chose to play this. Hopefully he gets offered another good ML role later with a story that deserves him and does him justice.

rekha_crm thumbnail

You're right, there are rarely non-toxic MLs or non-doormat MLs on ITV (Suraj from Diya Aur Bati Hum was an exception too). Arya was a classic hero that we no longer see on ITV. Nowadays it's full of FLs being shown to be mahaan or superwoman at the cost of spineless or toxic MLs that they have to deal with. Not in this show. Neither the FL nor the ML was extreme. Arya's a whole green forest and I know why KV chose to play this. Hopefully he gets offered another good ML role later with a story that deserves him and does him justice.

Yup. I also hope to see him in good roles and a good story.

Currently I started watching his we series. There's not much of his role yet in the story. Maybe later into the episodes he'll have more.

inlieu thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Yup. I also hope to see him in good roles and a good story.

Currently I started watching his we series. There's not much of his role yet in the story. Maybe later into the episodes he'll have more.

Naam Namak Nishan? How's it so far? I don't have access to Amazon Mini TV so I can't watch it.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Naam Namak Nishan? How's it so far? I don't have access to Amazon Mini TV so I can't watch it.

It was good. Karan as an army officer was 👌

The rest of the characters were also well done.

Amazon mini TV is free only. Can just download and watch but there'll be ads in between. Unless you are in another country. I also had that problem and during one of my visits to India I downloaded the app.