Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Am glad they r focusing on Abhira’s career as much as ghar ka politics, the one best thing about this season is they r focusing on FL’s Career . Even Rohit is happy that Abhria fulfilled her mama’s dreams. Armaan trying to help her to settle in her career. Am sure they will show her reaching all her goals. This girl is such a sweetheart, so pure and loving so all her wishes will get fulfilled. She loves ppl unconditionally just like her papa.
Zama is still the writer ?

Zama is story advisor. Bhavna is the main writer

Naya_31 thumbnail

Kaveri Poddar ki koi value hi nahi hai smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

cases come seeing lawyer capabilities not the tag. Can rohit stand in court or run away back to home. 🤣

That’s why I said ki Kaveri satthiya gayi hai smiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan stopping himself from consoling ruhi, seems temporary. Its only because rohit is upset, if abhira was in his brother's place, toh ab tak armaan handkerchief de chuka hota ruhi ko. Of course he has no feelings for her & will do it as a part if good gesture/support for a family member, but ruhi ki umeed ke liye yeh bhi bahut vadi baat hogi.

Toh unless ruhi stops crying in front of armaan for help, in future & unless armaan realises he is not the only family member who can wipe her tears, dhoke ka talwaar hamesha uske sar pe rahega.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Love the contrast shown for newbie lawyers : one is struggling to find a case, the other one heir of a reputed law firm got cases handed over to him on a platter

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 1 months ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What a vile creature they have made KV! who does that …it’s downright disgusting how she holds herself as judge and jury and outcasting AR! And Rohit for all the so called Bhai Bhai and love growing up didn’t feel a sense of remorse to what’s happening despite being justifiably angry because things were kept from him… the anger toward AR snd none really for Ru DOES NOT ,MAKE SENSE!

And later these writers wanna whitewash the old hag and expect audience to accept it???

God ITV delusionment … wish this medium progressed …so regressive!

Just hope they don’t show AR being jealous and resentful when AB starts succeeding as a lawyer and getting cases!!!!

As long as AR and AB strong together through any crap I can tolerate the vileness and continue to hope for betterment !

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Repeat rinse of CEO track again through brothers. Here kaveri is doing purposely amd Rohit is not liking it but hiding in his anger. Poddar firms hilake rakhdungi by abhira can be like cases going away with ar gone from them.

Rohit doesn't know much what happened so asked bhabhi why are you staying here. Trusting that selfish insan. Why none is telling what happened after him then. What bhabhi told can be her studies and successful as passing lawyer exams. Did she tell about divorce or anything more I doubt.

Blue file is on top of files given by ar to Rohit so he will know goenkas ka financial issues.

Is Rohit capable of doing anything as lawyer they didn't show anything. Atleast ar got a bit of winning a case initially and later in words.

Abhira bhabhis dialogues for arman are all echoed. 🤗 when she spoke to Rohit

Like Vidya helped abhira to understand arman, dadi is helping ruhi showing balance in life

Ar saw ruhi crying he can understand her pain but he can't go ahead and talk as the situation is that so he backed off. 🤗 nice move boy.

Galatiyon se seekhna seekhna seekhna yahi ratt hi poora 🤗

Dadi has they bedha bhaav not vidya as she is guilty for not choosing arman.

Ar got tiffin in outhouse. Today food cut at home and ar poddar board nameplate went to ar.

Arman cleaned rohit poddar nameplate and kept kuch yaad aya same repeat by candy crushhh😜

why Armaan and Abhira’s dialogues are all echoed about love smiley36

I love you Armaan (echoed), I love you the most( echoed), Abhira duniya jaha chod sakti, Armaan ko nahi chod sakti ( echoed).. aaypayi smiley37.

It’s clear Rohit is not liking dadi giving Armaan’s cases.. I’m guessing he will refuse taking up those cases in upcoming episodes.. that ghadi is the hint that he still values the old version Armaan.. infact Armaan before Abhira entered smiley2

Ruhi saying mujhe nahi hoparahi hi is not about trying to become good wife.. she is not able to take that nafrat from Rohit.. that is what is choking her.. Girl, he loves you.. just have patience and focus on him like how Dadi adviced you today.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I cant stop raving about Sam's nuanced expression seeing Armaan's multiple case files from a distance and feeling both sad and happy/proud at the same time. Rewatching the domestic scenes of them on loop!!!

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Mein kisi berozgaar ladki se shaadi nahi Karne wala hoon smiley37 Armaan sa aapki khair nahi

Ghee agar seedhi ungli se nahi nikalthi toh ungli ko tedi karna padthe hai...smiley37..Still feels Ab ko kisi firm me kaam karke shuru kardena chahiye ...