Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Kya clients se pucha ki woh apna case rohit se court mai ladvana chahte hai ki nahi ?! smiley36 Kaveri seriously satthiya gayi hai smiley36

cases come seeing lawyer capabilities not the tag. Can rohit stand in court or run away back to home. 🤣
Loved my Abhimaan babies today😍 was not expecting cheek kisss but it was a nice surprise…… now makers please move forward with pink frock dance sequence. Pakda pakdi mat dikhana🙏
Naya_31 thumbnail

Yeh Rohit ke dialogues were so valid today lol smiley37smiley38 I know Armaan isn’t selfish, but he isn’t exactly a reliable person lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I understand Abhira has forgiven Armaan coz Vidya talked some sense into her smiley39🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but that doesn’t mean she has to ask Rohit into doing the same lol

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Is it wrong to have this dream for that DemonzaHit By Car The Office GIFAtropelado Carro Atropelar Saidafrente GIF

That creature is worst then a chudail

ArSa aap kya loge to leave PH and firm? 🤔🙄Where is your saturation point? ……. Man get the heck out of here and go romance your girl😊
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I am pretty sure that something like this is going to happen. All those clients trusted armaan, an experienced and established lawyer with their cases... Not a newbie who was probably a vagabond for a year

this! because when armaan threatened to resign from the firm, the chorus gang pointed out how if armaan leaves, then those clients will most likely go with him too. i really really do hope armaan and abhira start their own firm.
he can't he cannot he won't he may not 🤣🤣 aa bayl mujhe maar hojayega 🤗 his brother is in front so he won't
Naya_31 thumbnail

Sanjay smirking lol his expressions smiley36smiley37 Image

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

i wish abhira would tell vidya to her face that she made abhira promise to not separate armaan from the family, but it is hard for abhira to keep that promise since she and the family are doing that on their own. 😑

I thought this track is all about Ruhi Birla ,so they will only focus on Mahan Ruhi Birla ,Armaan and Rohit , Abhira ko sidey banke rehna padega, but here she got less than 2 min noodles of SS 🤡 🤭

it’s again all about Abhria and AA, all the sideys will be used as props around AA. Rohit is not evil like his ex biwi ,though he is angry on Armaan and being a little unreasonable, he still loves his bhai , it takes time to forget what happened as he is hurt and away from his family for an year.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago