Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Ok, thank you so much buddy

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Rohit seh expect nahi kiya that he would jst take cases

I thought after Armaan leaves, he will tell dadi that hate and anger ek taraf but they cant dilute his hard work or make a mockery of his career and their clients who have been dealing with Armaan all this time. Hopefully when he handed "ALL" his case files, he gave Goenkas case files too. that should be the FIRST case file he gave to Rohit.

After all he's kaveri ka saccha khoon, how can you expect sanity from him??
Naya_31 thumbnail

Vidya isn’t cooking for her step-son smiley39smiley39smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Vidya kitna sweetly pooch rahi hai ki kya wo Armaan aur Rohit mein faraq karthi hai smiley37 smiley37

Woman, delusion ke lessons apni choti but wanting to be badi bahu se liye hain kya? smiley39

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

As long as Abhimaan are moving out from that poddars ka pagal kha na, goenkas kidhar bhi jaaye kya farq padhta hain smiley41

Farak toh padega agar they also shift into the outhousesmiley24
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Becharey clients, imagine paying 5 lakhs for a case and losing it cause your lawyer was randomly changed overnight by a senile hag smiley37

Am glad they r focusing on Abhira’s career as much as ghar ka politics, the one best thing about this season is they r focusing on FL’s Career . Even Rohit is happy that Abhria fulfilled her mama’s dreams. Armaan trying to help her to settle in her career. Am sure they will show her reaching all her goals. This girl is such a sweetheart, so pure and loving so all her wishes will get fulfilled. She loves ppl unconditionally just like her papa.
Zama is still the writer ?

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
That means goenka property case also went to Rohit. Let see how RoRu deal with this. I have a feel Rohit might find some link to Ak while working on goenka case.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes. I am glad they brought up her career and I hope Abhimaan work on cases together and open their own firm and Armaan takes pride in seeing Abhira grow and do well professionally.