Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

With the way things are going, I think this will happen. Abhira ko case mil nahi rahe and even Armaan is slowly losing his position in Poddar firm

Them moving to Delhi and starting afresh is very much possible

Well, supreme court was abhira's initial goal, abhi pyaar vyaar mai bhool gaayi hain. So even if they move to delhi for sometime it would be a nice touch. And their careers are likely to better at a place where poddars do not have much influence.

Kaveri can come to armaan begging for help after my dearest sanju serves her karma on a platter.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I dunno why Abhira's green kurti is being trolled. I liked it. Its a nice bright color and she looks so fresh in that jeans kurti outfit. and its age appropriate also. She looks nice in bright colors.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

KP ka ye kya logic hai yaar? She's not even cutting Armaan as much slack as she's for Ruhi even though Rohit is angry with both! Hadd hi hogayi hai! Phuphu didn't even have to lift a finger.. She did all the work by herself to ensure the firm becomes vulnerable!! It's just annoying now to see Armaan just handing everything over in a platter. Diya tho diya, he now needs to really leave!! Firm tho chodo hi sakta hai... I think he will and setup his own thing with Abhira.. they've anyway set up the base for it today!

I feel, armaan always knew his place in firm is transitory. He was back up for rohit. Guess, if everything was okay between the brothers & armaan was the old armaan, he would have given up everything on kaveri's command like a robot. Also the ehsaan part comes into play, kaveri recently told he got everything because of poddars, that includes his career also, so the day was supposed to come, its that it came as surprise for him.

I just want him to leave this profession as kaveri will taunt him lifelong, (instead he must follow his mumma's passion, if she had any), accept her surname drop the current one. He stay connected to law through abhira's career, he can mentor her. So that kaveri use kisi ehsaan ki yaad na dila sake.

Ohh btw, this office politics would be temporary. Once rohit comes around, woh daan de dega bhaiyya ko thode cases & cabin, nahi toh sanjay karenge kya, he is also planning, & will be the one to force armaan to resign from the firm.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadi04

and Kaveri Poddar was making tall claims and giving all cases to Rohit ..it will be interesting if he starts losing all cases ..

And clients start leaving the firm

I am pretty sure that something like this is going to happen. All those clients trusted armaan, an experienced and established lawyer with their cases... Not a newbie who was probably a vagabond for a year

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

KP ka ye kya logic hai yaar? She's not even cutting Armaan as much slack as she's for Ruhi even though Rohit is angry with both! Hadd hi hogayi hai! Phuphu didn't even have to lift a finger.. She did all the work by herself to ensure the firm becomes vulnerable!! It's just annoying now to see Armaan just handing everything over in a platter. Diya tho diya, he now needs to really leave!! Firm tho chodo hi sakta hai... I think he will and setup his own thing with Abhira.. they've anyway set up the base for it today!

Armaan should ask that old hag to get lost even if she comes and begs for maafi, she started her own destruction but I guess Rohit will deny to take Armaan’s position in the firm. He is not a bad guy. But I want AA to stay in UD itself and build their own firm and anyway poddar’s firm will be turned into Bansal’s once Armaan is out. So that old hag will come begging Armaan to help.
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

So are armaan abhira both berozgaar now?smiley37

Bold - Can u tell me what this means?
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ideal ending of the track would be Armaan and Abhira moving to a different city (I would say Delhi) and practicing there, while phuphasa changes Poddars and associates to Bhansal and Associates like he should. smiley42smiley27

Win for both abhimaan and sanju. smiley41

And viewers, like ussmiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaan is not doing Ro any favors by handing things on a platter to him. he is only gonna get overwhelmed and fail at all these cases.

Even I want Rohit to start losing all the cases .. and he and Kaveri get their karma back ..

today Kaveri was giving Gyan ., that you have to face karma in this birth .. I hope she sees downfall of Poddar firm in this janma only

Pinecone thumbnail

The way Abhira was looking upset prior to Armaan coming for bfast seems to be because of her lack of clients :( I really hope they have a track of Abhira being super successful in her career and Armaan taking great pride in her!

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Bold - Can u tell me what this means?

it means unemployed hona