Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

I think Rohit won't take all the cases but will be interested in goenka case file only

he needs that file only rest all not needed 🤪

Originally posted by: viji2111

Makers are going to show that poddar firm is nothing without Armaan. This is wrong. Phuphasa took charge of the things after daadisa's demise followed by Armaan.

Showing Rohit as an incompetent lawyer just like Manoj is so predictable. Rohit and Armaan can be shown to have expertise to handle different kind of cases. Sab ke sab criminal lawyers nahi ho sakte na

I think Abhira is going to join poddar firm now.

one year he stayed away so what did he do to survive. He needed some income to live he has a car too. So he did something. We can't think him like old Rohit. But he said I wanted to go ahead but can't. So what he did where he stayed don't know. So Rohit may not be nikamma. And fufa is the one who took care of firm after dadaji. So he deserves the most. Ar threatened that day fufa and dadi when abhira cycle case was thrown she was booked in bribing judge by fufa. So kaveri then accepted ar wishes. Today she showed him that he is not needed in firm in a way resignation accepted. Ar himself left car, watch, purse everything to poddars. So his place in firm, home everything is left slowly. Let him make his own pehchan identity like madhav said leave poddar tag and prove yourself. From then we were guessing this to come. It's all for individual growth of character in show.

Gen 3 ref edited

Edited by WildestDreams - 1 months ago
1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yes I agree, anything not to see that dhoongi buddha, his wigwali pati

and her didi, chawl wali aunty,

There is no family vibe from either of them. Never liked the Goenkas, at the moment do not like the Poddars either. No amount of hum saath saath hai is gonna make them a family

Edited by strancho - 1 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: strancho

There is no family vibe from either of them. Never liked the Goenkas, at the moment do not like the Poddars either. No amount of hum saath saath hai is gonna make them a family

Poddars are new to the hate so they're tolerable, except for POS Kaveri

but Goenka's smiley7 the hate is deep

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Had ho gyi .

Koi clients se toh puch lo ki are they okay with rohit fighting cases rather thsn armaan..

As far as I remember Dadi made fufa apologise becoz armaan gave dhamki of leaving poddar firm and risk of cliemts going with him..

Now how those clients are okay...

Baki dadi ruhi se toh puch lo ki vo rohit ke liye hi vaapis ayi haismiley29

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Had ho gyi .

Koi clients se toh puch lo ki are they okay with rohit fighting cases rather thsn armaan..

As far as I remember Dadi made fufa apologise becoz armaan gave dhamki of leaving poddar firm and risk of cliemts going with him..

Now how those clients are okay...

Baki dadi ruhi se toh puch lo ki vo rohit ke liye hi vaapis ayi haismiley29

she should ask Rohit if he wants his wife wapas or not before that she ran got bahu beta ajavo tumhara pati hi apnavo. Ruhi came in humanitarian grounds so dadi could have questioned why are you hurt, you came to help him but thinking as wife 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I feel, armaan always knew his place in firm is transitory. He was back up for rohit. Guess, if everything was okay between the brothers & armaan was the old armaan, he would have given up everything on kaveri's command like a robot. Also the ehsaan part comes into play, kaveri recently told he got everything because of poddars, that includes his career also, so the day was supposed to come, its that it came as surprise for him.

I just want him to leave this profession as kaveri will taunt him lifelong, (instead he must follow his mumma's passion, if she had any), accept her surname drop the current one. He stay connected to law through abhira's career, he can mentor her. So that kaveri use kisi ehsaan ki yaad na dila sake.

Ohh btw, this office politics would be temporary. Once rohit comes around, woh daan de dega bhaiyya ko thode cases & cabin, nahi toh sanjay karenge kya, he is also planning, & will be the one to force armaan to resign from the firm.

@bold : Why armaan should leave his degree, his career, his profession ,his work experience everything? just because the fear of ehsaan taunts by kaveri?

Why he should stay connected to law only through abhira's career? uske itne saal ka hard work, work experience , law practice sab kuch woh chod de!! wowww matlab ek admi se yeh log kitna sacrifice kara rahe hai kabhi kaveri ke liye toh kabhi abhira ke liye!!

Abhira ke career ka mentor bann kar rahe armaan and apna khud ka itne saal ka work experience, law practice sab kuch chod de! Just because usne abhira se pyar kiya hai, abhira female lead hai and abhira career vise newbie hai so armaan ko itni badi kimmat chukani padegi ki woh apni real time practice he chod de!! smiley11

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I feel, armaan always knew his place in firm is transitory. He was back up for rohit. Guess, if everything was okay between the brothers & armaan was the old armaan, he would have given up everything on kaveri's command like a robot. Also the ehsaan part comes into play, kaveri recently told he got everything because of poddars, that includes his career also, so the day was supposed to come, its that it came as surprise for him.

I just want him to leave this profession as kaveri will taunt him lifelong, (instead he must follow his mumma's passion, if she had any), accept her surname drop the current one. He stay connected to law through abhira's career, he can mentor her. So that kaveri use kisi ehsaan ki yaad na dila sake.

Ohh btw, this office politics would be temporary. Once rohit comes around, woh daan de dega bhaiyya ko thode cases & cabin, nahi toh sanjay karenge kya, he is also planning, & will be the one to force armaan to resign from the firm.

Why should Armaan leave his profession?? He is the number one lawyer in the city, a status that cannot be achieved without hard work. It is possible that makers may change this in the future, but the show has given absolutely no indication that Armaan wanted to do something else or never wanted to become a lawyer. Most people have some motivation or reason to pursue a particular career. It’s possible that Armaan chose to be a lawyer not only because the Poddars are in the profession but also due to his own aspirations. I don't think he should he let go of his hard-earned success.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

@bold : Why armaan should leave his degree, his career, his profession ,his work experience everything? just because the fear of ehsaan taunts by kaveri?

Why he should stay connected to law only through abhira's career? uske itne saal ka hard work, work experience , law practice sab kuch woh chod de!! wowww matlab ek admi se yeh log kitna sacrifice kara rahe hai kabhi kaveri ke liye toh kabhi abhira ke liye!!

Abhira ke career ka mentor bann kar rahe armaan and apna khud ka itne saal ka work experience, law practice sab kuch chod de! Just because usne abhira se pyar kiya hai, abhira female lead hai and abhira career vise newbie hai so armaan ko itni badi kimmat chukani padegi ki woh apni real time practice he chod de!! smiley11

You didnt understand what i wrote & replied thinking it was related to abhira & talwar lekar maidan mein utar gayi?? I never mentioned he should sacrifice his career for abhira. My entire context was regarding armaan & kaveri's dynamics. It was not "fear of ehsaan taunt", she "did" taunt him for using "poddars" for his benefit. And after what she did today, no guarantee she wont taunt him for making him "the lawyer", afterall his base is poddar firm, he gained his experience & built his reputation using poddar surname.

Mere uss post mein abhira armaan ke pyaar ka mention hi nahi tha. Woh beech mein kahaan se aa gaya?? Abhira ke liye career sacrifice karne kab bola maine??🤦‍♀️

And since he has put his hardwork to be an advocate, if he wants he can act as a mentor for abhira, thats what i meant. Never mentioned, he should not work & settle just as a mentor to his wife. Also mentioned he needs to totally cut off from his current surname, & adopt his real mother's surname, so that ehsaan jaap will stop. Hope you understood what i meant.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 1 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Why should Armaan leave his profession?? He is the number one lawyer in the city, a status that cannot be achieved without hard work. It is possible that makers may change this in the future, but the show has given absolutely no indication that Armaan wanted to do something else or never wanted to become a lawyer. Most people have some motivation or reason to pursue a particular career. It’s possible that Armaan chose to be a lawyer not only because the Poddars are in the profession but also due to his own aspirations. Why should he let go of his hard-earned success??

@bold : exactly... It was just my opinion after watching today's episode..?? Main kuch bolu na bolu writers wohi dikhayenge jo woh chahte hain, mere bolne se thode na woh job change karega.

@green : "possible", exactly we never know, i just mentioned the other possibility. I read previous seasons, fl used to change profession, then why cant the ml change his profession this time. Kya pata cvs ka kya idea hoga..

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 1 months ago