Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Yeh Aryan sab ko phasa ke khud kahan gaya????

he skipped town with krish smiley37

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Entertainment bhi nahi hai sirffff ronaaa dhonna aur gayini baba smiley37 I am excited for upcoming podar ki yodhas track par koyi podar nahi smiley37

Dekho na goyenkas bhi podar ki yodhas bangaya smiley36

Extended family hain . You know

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Mujhe bhi rohit bhi doubt hai .. woh bhi podar nahi hai smiley37 doosra aayaga ... Hospital may exchange hogya hai

After 4 months they can get another hero say hospital mein bachi badl Gaye. Tht way rista can have new hero for every 4 months smiley37

Edited by hari15 - 1 months ago
1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Why_though

Why do we need another separation when no one has recovered from the previous one yet?? Please don’t give ideas like that.. Stupid writers may make it even worse..

Rishta writers should do something different this time. Give separation track from Poddars and Goenkas.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

if we think in karmon ka phal lines ..

1. Ar is getting for what he did going against family he is happy to take it. When loved ruhi as told that time chose Rohit and family, when abhora is there danced with ruhi, held family humiliated abhira now standing for his love going against dadi. When something he gets he wants another thing it's established till now.

2.Abhiras karmon ka phal is when married properly she danced deal jaap amd fighting with dadi so she got her phal as annulled shadi and craving for dadis acceptance. When dadi said you are wanting ar thru vm she said I don't want anything. Accept karti na ego bada hi. Now leaving self-respect and zidd sat in outhouse waiting for approval.

3. Rohit got his karma leaving family left alone in his haste and running away from situations not accepting the truth before nor counter ar or ruhi properly. If he did it there only it could be solved. Now he came back to take what's his.

4.Ruhi got her karmon ka phal for the plot plan manipulate how to throw out abhira in many ways backfired on her she is thrown out 🤣. What she did holding Arman in her hands kicked her back through him. She ditched her hubby so got it back through alive hubby and showing mirror to her. Her situation is like dhobhi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka types . She got nor Arman ka pyar nor she become his wife left as Rohits left over wife not W.

Dadis karmon ka phal is going on with what she is doing with everyone and it will be there till she is alive in show like how manish is getting his karmon ka phal through khaands of his mental betiyaan. Dadi too gets with her khaand waris next

As of now in show none got nothing. Abhira ar are near by craving for entry into house. Having some pecks on cheeks 🤣🤣Ruhi Rohit are in dishum dishum mode 😉 .

As audience we got nothing except entertainment 🤗

But I must say poddar family is really very progressive. It's only Rohit who is questioning Armaan and Roohi's characters otherwise all the others are ok with it. They never questioned Armaan and Roohi.

I feel bad for Armaan. He thinks he sacrificed for the family but Roohi couldn't forget him and his sacrifice turned into selfishness 🤣🤣. I hope after loosing everything now he gains what he craves the most family's acceptance and love witho.ut conditions. He was actually wronged in today's episode 😂.

As told by Abhira after getting Armaan everything and everyone is secondary for her. I hope she stays true to her words and make Armaan her priority leaving the rest.

I feel Kaveri and Rohit should have been saved by Abhira. Roohi is anyways daadi's favourite, she doesn't need to do anything and this challenge should have been thrown at daadi followed by Abhira helping her. Yeh Aryan ka Angel is useless.But let's see what makers have planned for future.

I am enjoying Rohit's track.he is not unnecessarily being mahan and taking his own time to forgive and forget. I wish he doesn't want insecurity regarding his brother and wife.

Roohi was left at the mandap by the man she loved so dearly. I don't want to discuss if it was real love or she was being delusional but she was humiliated for sure. Armaan didn't come to console and she didn't call him back was a progression. I hope she leaves thoughts of Armaan, apologize to Rohit and move on. Rohit still loves her so let's see how they come back together but Rohit should live longer. Makers usko bula ke wapas na bhej dein😞

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: hari15

After 4 months they can get another hero say hospital mein bachi badl Gaye. Tht way rista can have new hero for every 4 months smiley37

And again recreate and repeat the story

The story of ristha goes round and round round and round smiley43

that insecurity turned as anger more on his brother as he lost trust on him. Giving assurance and love builds trust let them continue the rashan.Romit is perfect in role. Rohit is straight forward guy not beating the bush types. So whatever he is doing is open to every one. Rohit abhira bond is like ruhis father and abhira mom bond which was good. Ruhi if she says love to Rohit we get khoon from ears and if they say infatuation on arman it looks more vomit so let her not say anything. It's pati patni rista only with acceptance. Repentance realisation there it all depends if he is ok to take her back. Let their tashan continue its little different now to enjoy. Ar abhira have to build their own career. Remember madhav told poddar tag nikalke karlo that's where it's going. Rohit last time when file is given he didn't want to take chamber or file from brother. That day he slapped Arman to take case from him today he took it.Dadis words in initial episodes ruhi if becomes Rohit ki biwi he will be jimmedaar now he is running away.Dadi also said Rohit runs away from home in anger and comes on his own. Dadi got ruhi as Rohit ki biwi back though both are playing humanity game. Let Rohit take what's his in firm not what's Ar ka. He has that senses. Another jealousy baby on that side so ruhi has to convince him like charu told 🤣 abhira told him already how she got convinced with Arman.

Makers are going to show that poddar firm is nothing without Armaan. This is wrong. Phuphasa took charge of the things after daadasa's demise followed by Armaan.

Showing Rohit as an incompetent lawyer just like Manoj is so predictable. Rohit and Armaan can be shown to have expertise to handle different kind of cases. Sab ke sab criminal lawyers nahi ho sakte na

I think Abhira is going to join poddar firm now.

Edited by viji2111 - 1 months ago

Blue file on top is goenkas house case which arman took. Yesterday you had doubt na what if Rohit gets angry on arman for ditching ruhi in mandap and goenkas in bankruptcy.

20240725_101555-COLLAGE.jpg

Consequences of acceptance of shadi against no will and forced by all.

Arman poddar tag and name plate gone in his brown bag lonely, deserted life without family 🤣 starts

Rohits anger is justified at home it should not link on professional things. Rohit is slowly getting dadis hatred on Arman using him.

20240725_101637-COLLAGE.jpg

I think Rohit won't take all the cases but will be interested in goenka case file only

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: strancho

Rishta writers should do something different this time. Give separation track from Poddars and Goenkas.

Yes I agree, anything not to see that dhoongi buddha, his wigwali pati

and her didi, chawl wali aunty,

Originally posted by: viji2111

But I must say poddar family is really very progressive. It's only Rohit who is questioning Armaan and Roohi's characters otherwise all the others are ok with it. They never questioned Armaan and Roohi.

I feel bad for Armaan. He thinks he sacrificed for the family but Roohi couldn't forget him and his sacrifice turned into selfishness 🤣🤣. I hope after loosing everything now he gains what he craves the most family's acceptance and love witho.ut conditions. He was actually wronged in today's episode 😂.

As told by Abhira after getting Armaan everything and everyone is secondary for her. I hope she stays true to her words and make Armaan her priority leaving the rest.

I feel Kaveri and Rohit should have been saved by Abhira. Roohi is anyways daadi's favourite, she doesn't need to do anything and this challenge should have been thrown at daadi followed by Abhira helping her. Yeh Aryan ka Angel is useless.But let's see what makers have planned for future.

I am enjoying Rohit's track.he is not unnecessarily being mahan and taking his own time to forgive and forget. I wish he doesn't want insecurity regarding his brother and wife.

Roohi was left at the mandap by the man she loved so dearly. I don't want to discuss if it was real love or she was being delusional but she was humiliated for sure. Armaan didn't come to console and she didn't call him back was a progression. I hope she leaves thoughts of Armaan, apologize to Rohit and move on. Rohit still loves her so let's see how they come back together but Rohit should live longer. Makers usko bula ke wapas na bhej dein😞

sacrifice went into bin as he himself said no love on her. So what he did is just threw her on rohit gave puski promises which she thought as real. Their rista is always a hidden one and he can never stand for her except follow her in guilt trip. Like you said whatever it's it went to a longer time. As that side deal shadi and abhira never wanted to stay with them I never felt he cheated abhira. It is cheating only when both accepted shadi happily and got his gf in between. On other side ruhi has no intentions of shadi with rohit as serious except go for ar stay near him as he promised to keep her in heart forever won't give that place to anyone. Yes he never gave places of love, gf, dost, bhai ki biwi, rohit ki widow, client, guilty mein humanity to any other. Ruhi never questioned him for what he did to her she accepted his side of love on abhira. But her illusions poke now and then. Rohit married ruhi through heart so he felt cheated in shadi. He is right in questioning her for each and everything. Kaveri scolded ruhi but not like major thing vidya too never felt wrong. Goenkas have warned ruhi but their parenting is useless.

Rohit is emotional but very strong khadak what he lost is his family and his love in the chakkar of those three who played with shadi. His anger on abhira not there as she is unknown to the nonsense. She is kept dumb till end.

Ruhi has given pain to Rohit still his love is there. Ar gave ruhi pain but still she is struck there till Rohit came back. Ruhi ar rista is shown that they never disrespected each other nor went over board much. When he apologized to ruhi also it's through heart as he didn't want to hurt her or destroy her life but he did second time. She didn't have any complaints on it.

Rohit is good at heart but he can't forget the fact that his one yr gone on roads due to them.

First gruha pravesh time ruhi entered first kalash toppled with no grains out because of something struck when she entered in and she falls along with her Rohit in gathbandhan too vidya held her it seems. Dadi said apshagun. Their life is toppled without happiness, and he too got along with her in that flow but elders holding is they balance them again which dadi is doing now for ruro. Vidya welcomed bahu . Struck thing for falling down is her struck obsession on arman.

It's all about failed riste for all four and how they set them back.