Team Phufasa

Posted: 1 months ago

hogaye 4 words, now happy

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Waise i dont find rohit calling armaan selfish wrong. He was selfish in a twisted way. He was ready to sacrifice because "he" taught that would make "his" family happy, never considered what rohit's life would be in a loveless marriage. And he promised ruhi because "he" taught that will reduce his guilt. He never thought of anybody else, what they would feel if the secret is out. So, rohit is right to consider his brother selfish.

Now want to see how cvs are planning to work on his "woh aapko phir dhoka de denge" dialogue. His real test will be after rohit armaan patch up & he will be asked to choose his priority between vidya/rohit & abhira.

And this firm & case issue, its similar to armaan's sacrifice to rohit. Earlier he sacrificed thinking it would make his brother happy, this time kaveri snatched it from him & gave to rohit. Both times it was armaan's lose & rohit gained but for the first sacrifice armaan got abhira, rohit was/is unhappy, this time need to wait how this track will proceed.

But somewhere it seems Kp's whole cabin drama is for Roh to realise that his accusation of Ar got everything is wrong...He is angry but not some evil ...He still feels bad and uncomfortable for that cabin drama...Ar ko kuch realise hoga ye nahi pata...becoz Hamare Sabr ye sab dekhkar toot sakta hai ,itv leads ka blind family love tootne keliye kuch bada level Sabr tootna moment chahiye ...So ye cabin drama se Ar ko kuch fark padega don't know...

But Roh may realise somewhere he went overboard and the ongoing kabbadi match also getting together for Kav sake becoz bet toh unka naam pe haina...May be jis saap ne kaata ussisse Vish nikal rah hai..Kyunki aag me ghee daalnewaale kaam wahi kar rah haina..smiley36

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Waise i dont find rohit calling armaan selfish wrong. He was selfish in a twisted way. He was ready to sacrifice because "he" taught that would make "his" family happy, never considered what rohit's life would be in a loveless marriage. And he promised ruhi because "he" taught that will reduce his guilt. He never thought of anybody else, what they would feel if the secret is out. So, rohit is right to consider his brother selfish.

Now want to see how cvs are planning to work on his "woh aapko phir dhoka de denge" dialogue. His real test will be after rohit armaan patch up & he will be asked to choose his priority between vidya/rohit & abhira.

And this firm & case issue, its similar to armaan's sacrifice to rohit. Earlier he sacrificed thinking it would make his brother happy, this time kaveri snatched it from him & gave to rohit. Both times it was armaan's lose & rohit gained but for the first sacrifice armaan got abhira, rohit was/is unhappy, this time need to wait how this track will proceed.

Drama keliye perfect bakra hai Ar ..But the worse thing that character can do was hurting and leaving someone who stand with him at his low and when whole world is against him...Hope he wouldn't do anything...But itv hai kuch bhi hosakta hai...

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I really liked Rohit and Abhira's conversation today. Whatever Rohit said today were also Abhira's concerns a few weeks ago. She took her time to give Armaan another chance, after watching him put in actual efforts. Now that it has been a few days and I can dilute Shivam Rohit in my mind, I am perfectly fine with Rohit's anger and resentment ( just hopefully he'll keep his words in check). More than a sacrifice, I always considered Armaan's decision to be just an extension of his ridiculous non-confrontational behavior and it was definitely a selfish choice.

Roh doesn't know the inner drama during divorce track .???Kaun kaun uss time inner politics khela...So his advice considering Ab 's safety ( only for that)was not wrong....and Ab also clears her stand too...Now it's upto Ar that prove Ab ka trust in him true and Roh's doubt as wrong...

Naya_31 thumbnail

Why isn’t Sanjay playing smiley19 lol smiley37smiley19

Originally posted by: Naya_31

KV and Phufa VS Evil Goenka sisters ka match alag se chal raha hai

Team EVIL KA YODHAS

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

hogaye 4 words, now happy

Yeh Aryan sab ko phasa ke khud kahan gaya????

Edited by Drna7 - 1 months ago
Drna7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Ye Manish jee kab sab podar hogya hai smiley37ye bhi kaveri ka Yoda banegaa kyaaaaa

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1816366088608702544

150 year old fossil 😭😭

My new favourite word to describe Manish.

I think Manish is there coach and maybe Ruhi suggested it. P nanu ki kamar tod kar rahenge ye poddars.......smiley37

Edited by Drna7 - 1 months ago
Drna7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naya_31

Use afford nahi kar sakte......

He is supporting opposing them from background.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

150 year old fossil 😭😭

My new favourite word to describe Manish.

I think Manish is there coach and maybe Ruhi suggested it. P nanu ki kamar tod kar rahenge ye poddars.......smiley37

150 year old dinosaur 🦖 ka beta