Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Rohit paagal hai kya.. Puri kahaani sunke bhi he's not gotten one iorta of difference in his anger smiley7

I've not watched (so I'm doing the similar to Rohit🙈 smiley36 (making assumptions))..

You only lash out to those you love the most - his heartbreak, if his marriage to Ru hadn't gone through would've been hard but not as heartbreaking as being married to a woman craving and loving his own brother. And, finding secret moments to remind him of their 'love' and express it too.

Ru is his wife on paper but otherwise a stranger, he couldn't expect anything from her as much as he'd expect from his brother - even if it was the truth.

In the end if Ar has found Abhira and wants to settle with her- again Rohit is left with a woman he wanted to mary but now feels disgusted to have married.

The loss is his either way.

Earlier he felt betrayed that he had separated them

Now his anger is 'justified' in the sense that he was used and played.

(I don't know why I'm typing essays so early in the morning)

Sofna thumbnail

KP has lost her crap! She's actually feeling sorry for Ruhi despite knowing about Rohit not being happy with her around smiley7smiley7smiley7

She never looses- she makes use of the situation to feed her ego... She will loose it the day her 'jamai' throws it in her face.

Now she's riding high on ego ...her Jamai will reign in her ego and strangle her with itsmiley14

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sofna

I've not watched (so I'm doing the similar to Rohit🙈 smiley36 (making assumptions))..

You only lash out to those you love the most - his heartbreak, if his marriage to Ru hadn't gone through would've been hard but not as heartbreaking as being married to a woman craving and loving his own brother. And, finding secret moments to remind him of their 'love' and express it too.

Ru is his wife on paper but otherwise a stranger, he couldn't expect anything from her as much as he'd expect from his brother - even if it was the truth.

In the end if Ar has found Abhira and wants to settle with her- again Rohit is left with a woman he wanted to mary but now feels disgusted to have married.

The loss is his either way.

Earlier he felt betrayed that he had separated them

Now his anger is 'justified' in the sense that he was used and played.

(I don't know why I'm typing essays so early in the morning)

His anger is not what I have any objection to! He has all the right to be angry! And Armaan was very wrong on all counts to have not considered the repercussions of his actions on his brother however noble his intentions! But to consistently do this he's not my apna, not my bhai Jaap is just not in great taste.. This could have very well happened with an APNA brother who greatly loves his sibling!! It had nothing to do with his khoon, apna paraya etc atleast from Rohit's perspective! So while his anger may be justified, today after hearing the whole story from Abhira, they didn't even show one second of any hesitation or thought in him to think of how things played out after he left! That I didn't find okay! Now they'll show that what the truth couldn't do, one Kabaddi match will which is worse! smiley44

Sofna thumbnail

His anger is not what I have any objection to! He has all the right to be angry! And Armaan was very wrong on all counts to have not considered the repercussions of his actions on his brother however noble his intentions! But to consistently do this he's not my apna, not my bhai Jaap is just not in great taste.. This could have very well happened with an APNA brother who greatly loves his sibling!! It had nothing to do with his khoon, apna paraya etc atleast from Rohit's perspective! So while his anger may be justified, today after hearing the whole story from Abhira, they didn't even show one second of any hesitation or thought in him to think of how things played out after he left! That I didn't find okay! Now they'll show that what the truth couldn't do, one Kabaddi match will which is worse! smiley44

This is a common language in the PH... he's not saying anything new.

Charu and the other lot let it slip every now and again.. the crass elders show is openly.

Every single person (maybe a fraction less for Madhav smiley36) feels it.

It's Ar that needs realisation that the so called 'love/care/affection' he got from that house is conditional.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This is a common language in the PH... he's not saying anything new.

Charu and the other lot let it slip every now and again.. the crass elders show is openly.

Every single person (maybe a fraction less for Madhav smiley36) feels it.

It's Ar that needs realisation that the so called 'love/care/affection' he got from that house is conditional.

Bold - This is very true! It's frustrating to watch him have no self-respect when it comes to these so called family members and I am really hoping he is at the end of his threshold with the snarky remarks and crass name-calling! But doesn't look like it lol..

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

After coming back from office Armaan is going to ask Abhira on a date.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

. She will lose it the day her 'jamai' throws it in her face.

Throw what, exactly?

Have hshdhdbd jdhdhdhe jejdhdbd

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Bold - This is very true! It's frustrating to watch him have no self-respect when it comes to these so called family members and I am really hoping he is at the end of his threshold with the snarky remarks and crass name-calling! But doesn't look like it lol..

This time he wont say anything & will suffer all the insults silently cos as per him 'usne galti ki hain' & these are his punishments and he deserves it.

But i think once rohit accepts him back & everything returns to normal and again when dadi/phuphs/rohit insults him, he might retort back

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Ye Manish jee kab sab podar hogya hai smiley37ye bhi kaveri ka Yoda banegaa kyaaaaa

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1816366088608702544

Heart attack se sympathy hain nhi hua audience ka

To shayad haddiya turwake audience sympathy gain ho.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

After coming back from office Armaan is going to ask Abhira on a date.

like breakup party, they’ll have a party for job se fire hona …but the two of them seem so disconnected from real world issues that nothing matters ..they’re busy playing kabbadi smiley37
Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago