Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

mujhe bhi sirf drama chahiye mujhe e kids romance🤗

Aurrre chahiye kyaaaaaa smiley36 milegaa

Originally posted by: parusmiley

So dadi announced war from her .. so she turned against armaan. She asked to choose armaan between her and abhira ... Armaan choosed abhira so dadi announced war for him so abhira doesn't belong to podar so armaan can leave ... None want to go against dadi or can openly support armaan not even so called parents madhav and Vidya ...Vidya I still understand what about madhav ??? What stopping him .. does he need a should of him , to console does he need his support... Jooru ka gulam bangaya ..dadi doest want Arman now nor his so called parivar wants him ..he himself hanging on so called podar's and Vidya and madhav wants him bear the pain and understand them ..ye kaise satisfaction miltha hai bhai madhav and Vidya ko ... Its really gud see Abhira and armaan are supporting each other in tough times ... armaan left his family choosed abhira ...what else a wife / gf wants more than that ... She is happy he kept her above every one ..smiley20

Rohit is the new bakra for dadi and ruhi is the diece to win against abhira .. can't wait rohit turning against dadi smiley36 seeda dada ke pass jayegie iss barr .. i really loving the Tashan between ruhi and rohit hope u continue to give both cold shoulder untill ur anger satisfied ..and yes he asked apology to abhira for noy saying the truth ...

Ruhi getting her karma everyone thinks she got everything but she got nothing in return ... But I say the most clueless and victim too childhood lost trauma stayed.. got grandparents love but lost armaan love .. the life she imagined after one year deal got shattered ... Ar and ruhi runied rohit life .. in return she lost love life of arman .. armaan lost respect , family still fighting to get love from family .. atleast ab and ar got to know they love each other what about ruhi .. stuckted , na lover hai na rohit ki wife hai , na podar house ki member hai ..

if we think in karmon ka phal lines ..

1. Ar is getting for what he did going against family he is happy to take it. When loved ruhi as told that time chose Rohit and family, when abhora is there danced with ruhi, held family humiliated abhira now standing for his love going against dadi. When something he gets he wants another thing it's established till now.

2.Abhiras karmon ka phal is when married properly she danced deal jaap amd fighting with dadi so she got her phal as annulled shadi and craving for dadis acceptance. When dadi said you are wanting ar thru vm she said I don't want anything. Accept karti na ego bada hi. Now leaving self-respect and zidd sat in outhouse waiting for approval.

3. Rohit got his karma leaving family left alone in his haste and running away from situations not accepting the truth before nor counter ar or ruhi properly. If he did it there only it could be solved. Now he came back to take what's his.

4.Ruhi got her karmon ka phal for the plot plan manipulate how to throw out abhira in many ways backfired on her she is thrown out 🤣. What she did holding Arman in her hands kicked her back through him. She ditched her hubby so got it back through alive hubby and showing mirror to her. Her situation is like dhobhi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka types . She got nor Arman ka pyar nor she become his wife left as Rohits left over wife not W.

Dadis karmon ka phal is going on with what she is doing with everyone and it will be there till she is alive in show like how manish is getting his karmon ka phal through khaands of his mental betiyaan. Dadi too gets with her khaand waris next

As of now in show none got nothing. Abhira ar are near by craving for entry into house. Having some pecks on cheeks 🤣🤣Ruhi Rohit are in dishum dishum mode 😉 .

As audience we got nothing except entertainment 🤗

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I thought this track is all about Ruhi Birla ,so they will only focus on Mahan Ruhi Birla ,Armaan and Rohit , Abhira ko sidey banke rehna padega, but here she got less than 2 min noodles of SS 🤡 🤭

it’s again all about Abhria and AA, all the sideys will be used as props around AA. Rohit is not evil like his ex biwi ,though he is angry on Armaan and being a little unreasonable, he still loves his bhai , it takes time to forget what happened as he is hurt and away from his family for an year.

this Gen 4 will always be about Abhira as she’s the legacy heroine…other characters in the show are only relevant when they’re involved in her life directly or indirectly..that’s how rishta operates
DaisyDiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
An unpopular opinion: I am thinking it would be dadisa's plan to instigate Rohit to a point where he breaks down and admits that he loves his brother. I mean few days back she did have tears for him. and she did not let him leave the firm. She does not hate him. Otherwise with this behavior, it would really hard for them to go back to normal and loving family. How would they white wash her from this kind of behavior? And I am sure she will taunt Abhira that no matter how smart abhira thinks she is, Kaveri Poddar will always be one step ahead.
parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

Entertainment bhi nahi hai sirffff ronaaa dhonna aur gayini baba smiley37 I am excited for upcoming podar ki yodhas track par koyi podar nahi smiley37

Dekho na goyenkas bhi podar ki yodhas bangaya smiley36

Edited by parusmiley - 1 months ago

Entertainment bhi nahi hai sirffff ronaaa dhonna aur gayini baba smiley37 I am excited for upcoming podar ki yodhas track par koyi podar nahi smiley37

Dekho na goyenkas bhi podar ki yodhas bangaya smiley36

goenkas are not poddars, ruhi is not poddar accepted a birla, abhira is anulled poddar a sharma, Arman is sautela so poddar ya gaddar 🤣🤣 Rohit is poddar
parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

goenkas are not poddars, ruhi is not poddar accepted a birla, abhira is anulled poddar a sharma, Arman is sautela so poddar ya gaddar 🤣🤣 Rohit is poddar

Mujhe bhi rohit bhi doubt hai .. woh bhi podar nahi hai smiley37 doosra aayaga ... Hospital may exchange hogya hai

Mujhe bhi rohit bhi doubt hai .. woh bhi podar nahi hai smiley37 doosra aayaga ... Hospital may exchange hogya hai

kahi Vidya ki gul gul gul nahi 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Armaan I'm so glad you walkaway, cause you were about to be in painStep On Mia GIF

Galti se ek kadam badya n then speed se reverse maara n accelerate karke nikal liya🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Mein kisi berozgaar ladki se shaadi nahi Karne wala hoon smiley37 Armaan sa aapki khair nahi

Ar sa believes in equality, so now he also is on the path to becoming berozgaar 🤣🤣🤣