Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

I am loving Romit as Rohit. He could perfectly show the change in his emotions with Abhira, Armaan and daadi.

He is noticing Armaan. I am sure he will forgive him soon. Waiting for brothers to come together. I liked Abhira and Rohit 's conversation today. Abhira could forgive him because Armaan was able to convince her and her jealously for Roohi also. But Rohit needs time. They were so close that's why the hurt is more.

I liked Roohi. She is realising. Rohit loves her but I hope she doesn't fall in love too soon. She needs to apologise wholeheartedly then in the process may fall in love but love shouldn't be rushed.

I liked Armaan didn't talk to Roohi and Roohi also didn't stop him for the first time. Their relationship will always be complicated. They should keep distance.

Why do I think that Armaan will go out of the firm and Abhira will enter the firm. Rohit is so fond of her.

I liked whole episode today, watched without forwarding😀.

that insecurity turned as anger more on his brother as he lost trust on him. Giving assurance and love builds trust let them continue the rashan.Romit is perfect in role. Rohit is straight forward guy not beating the bush types. So whatever he is doing is open to every one. Rohit abhira bond is like ruhis father and abhira mom bond which was good. Ruhi if she says love to Rohit we get khoon from ears and if they say infatuation on arman it looks more vomit so let her not say anything. It's pati patni rista only with acceptance. Repentance realisation there it all depends if he is ok to take her back. Let their tashan continue its little different now to enjoy. Ar abhira have to build their own career. Remember madhav told poddar tag nikalke karlo that's where it's going. Rohit last time when file is given he didn't want to take chamber or file from brother. That day he slapped Arman to take case from him today he took it.Dadis words in initial episodes ruhi if becomes Rohit ki biwi he will be jimmedaar now he is running away.Dadi also said Rohit runs away from home in anger and comes on his own. Dadi got ruhi as Rohit ki biwi back though both are playing humanity game. Let Rohit take what's his in firm not what's Ar ka. He has that senses. Another jealousy baby on that side so ruhi has to convince him like charu told 🤣 abhira told him already how she got convinced with Arman.
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

his soft corner always there for ruhi but he can't he won't he should not his brother is alive so morals and videos darrr kicked him. Let him be that only Rohit will be happy seeing his bhai away from his biwi. 🤣

Arey Jana tha ... Rohit ek side may aur abhira doosiri side may hona smiley36 aur two days wait Karo he will console her podar balcony their favorite place smiley37

parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

Yeh zabardasti keech na ka rishta ko kya kehlata hai smiley44

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Arey Jana tha ... Rohit ek side may aur abhira doosiri side may hona smiley36 aur two days wait Karo he will console her podar balcony their favorite place smiley37

chilipi 😜 how naughty you are dear 🥰

Manisha Chachi is best character yaar hope they don't destroy her ... Loved her today

Armaan went one step forward to ruhi . Bichara darr kahi dadi video record na karde smiley36... Aaj nahi kiya par one day he will take that step to console her smiley36 Dil ka acha hai bahi

And comming BTS pic of ambhira saying podar ki yodhas smiley37smiley37 kiski podar kahiki podar hai bhai .. itna accha math bano Bhai ..

who is a poddar there tell me🤣🤣
parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

chilipi 😜 how naughty you are dear 🥰

Sab ladooo hume entertainment dedo bas ... Hostar ki paise iss liya pay kar hai hummmm

Sab ladooo hume entertainment dedo bas ... Hostar ki paise iss liya pay kar hai hummmm

mujhe bhi sirf drama chahiye mujhe e kids romance🤗
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

Kaveri is a completely insane lady.

And Rohit if he hates his brother so much, why is he even accepting things which at a point of time belonged to Armaan.

He should outright deny anything related to him being his brother, his cabin and cases as well.

kaveri is a disgusting villain old hag. She was talking to Ruhi about paying for your dues and facing your karma…so when will she face her karma for all her cruelty and crimes. I despise kaveri ..she’s the most vile character ever on this show..I really hope the writers give her the punishment she deserves. Her treatment of Armaan is beyond cruelty. I really hope we see Armaan and abhira leave podaar house and go start their own law firm.. I felt so bad for Armaan today. Abhira is his only true family. 🥺
parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

Ye Manish jee kab sab podar hogya hai smiley37ye bhi kaveri ka Yoda banegaa kyaaaaa

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1816366088608702544

Edited by parusmiley - 1 months ago