Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Visszz

I thought atleast she is concerned about that firm...But ye toh kisi ka sagi nahi hai...Ye aise bevkoof ban rah ya overconfidence me...Matlab she was so afraid that Ar is leaving firm and when chorus gang throw truth bombs...But now she is in chill and khud hi aag laga rah hai...So she has so much confidence in Ro

..smiley37

Yeah she is sure smoking something these days. She brought back Ruhi and now making Rohit take up all cases. A couple weeks back she was scared to let Ar leave the firm.Btw I am liking Romit’s acting. He is keeping the balance of anger and attachment very well.
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Now I have another crazy theory,

1) DadiSa is against Abhimaan wedding

2) Rohit is jealous of love that Armaan shares with Abhira

3) DadiSa would do anything to placate Rohit

4) There is too much focus on Armaan being a hinderance to Abhira s goals

5) Our dearest Armaan sa is fl coded

6) This show loves to re-create scenes

So, what if this time around Dadisa manipulates Armaan to let go of Abhira. Threatening to ruin her career or something.

Abhira moves to Delhi. Armaan hates Pf and moves out

Leap. They meet again in Delhi.

This ph not in the same way but aise seperation kiya hai leads ka.....Abhir did it with Mishti smiley29

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

Kaveri is a completely insane lady.

And Rohit if he hates his brother so much, why is he even accepting things which at a point of time belonged to Armaan.

He should outright deny anything related to him being his brother, his cabin and cases as well.

Uske liye self respect hona chahiye jo is pure khandaan main nahi hain smiley18

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Frankly armaan in sabki harkato se dur hoga unse

Lekin blame as usual abhira pe aayega woh dur legayi smiley18

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

There were some posts about Armaan being selfish in taking the decision he did back then ..thought to jump in with my two cents …

If there is one person that can accuse Armaan of having been selfish, it is Ruhi and not Rohit …he did her the greatest wrong by refusing to stand by their relationship …however she was the one who set things up with her impetuous move to agree to marry Rohit simply because Armaan wasn’t answering her call a couple of times ..after she had done this, there was no way Armaan could’ve honoured his promise to her given his family circumstances..so yeah, Ruhi had her chance to accuse him but blew it up by giving him reason to back out of the promise herself ..where it was completely wrong and selfish was when he pushed Ruhi to honour her commitment ..he could’ve backed out and left it to Ruhi to decide what to do thereafter …even worse, he went and promised her that he’d love no one else ..even for a moment he did not think what kind of an impact such a promise would have on the psyche of a woman whom he was compelling to honour her promise to his brother …maybe he thought he’d make her feel better by saying that he would forego love all his life as a form of repentance for what he was doing to her ..or maybe he just wanted her to know that he was not disregarding what they shared but simply prioritising his family over it, even while giving their relationship the respect it deserved …or maybe he just wanted to say something to convince her to go ahead ..whatever he never thought too much of what his words were likely to do to Ruhi and how it might impact the future of her marriage with Rohit ..it was thoughtless and extremely stupid on his part ..also selfish because he wanted to make his family and brother happy and didn’t think that he was breaking Ruhi’s heart in the process ..so yes, despite everything, I would have found Ruhi right if she’d accused him of being selfish …

Rohit can accuse Armaan of being thoughtless in not considering the consequences of his decision and the likelihood of his ever being happy with a woman who loved his brother ..but given that no one knew of his ‘sacrifice’, Armaan had nothing to gain personally …he was neither thinking of becoming a hero in the eyes of his family or a martyr in his own ..he was simply doing what he had been taught to do since childhood ..to prioritise everyone in the family over himself and his desires ..Kaveri clearly said that Armaan simply did what was expected of him …that’s the key word ..he knew that the family would expect him to give up his love or his happiness or his whatever for Rohit or any other family member who was higher up in the pecking order compared to him ..effectively that meant everyone since he was on the bottom rung of the ladder ..since childhood, he had likely given up things he’d wanted to make the family happy ..Ruhi was one more on the list ..that’s all ..so it was not about being selfish but simply force of habit ..

I think Abhira awakened him in a desire, a need, a want to put himself first ..his emotions and his feelings first ..it took a lot of inner turmoil and fighting all his inner demons to get to that point but somewhere his desire for Abhira propelled him to get past all of it …Abhira symoblised that one thing that he was willing to fight for and not let go even for family ..probably the fact that she offered love without judgment or strings attached made the difference ..with his family, love was conditional and depended on his meeting with their approval…with Abhira he could breathe free and act without being judged ..after he had tasted that freedom in a relationship, he was simply not willing to lose it

In leaving Ruhi at the altar, Armaan prioritised his own emotions and desires ..while his decision was the right one in terms of long term consequences, in the present he once again wronged Ruhi …he should’ve found the courage to call the whole thing off well before it reached the altar ..but he didn’t …

If we talk of karma, then I guess it can be said that Ruhi paid for agreeing to marry a man on a whim while in love with another, going ahead with the marriage just to stay close to her ex, and all that she did thereafter and to top it all, refusing to see the writing on the wall and emotionally manipulating Armaan to make sure she accomplished her mission ..

That’s quite some essay already ..but yeah, bottom line, sorry Rohit, I know you have been wronged but not because Armaan was selfish but because he was stupid maybe and because he had been indoctrinated by your vile grandmother to drop dead even if need be if it meant the family would benefit or be happy !

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Criminal Dadisa is also on Bandbajoing Ruhi mode but in a polite way Karmo ka phal to bhugatna hi padega What a dialogue Perfectly fits Ruhisa

Ruhisa couldn't handle Rohit's nafrat But was fine with her so called turu lobe's disrespect towards her Girl you deserve much more Rohit is still lenient

Rohit I feel for him He should start hating his Dadisa along with his name sake brother That woman clearly don't love him Otherwise she wouldn't have give him work of an experienced lawyer knowing he needs some more experience This is like the time when Someone in office leaves due to whatever reason n their work is allocated to less experienced and you have to mathafodo to complete both yours n that person's work and also work Overtime as well I feel bad for Rohit Don't know what kind of cases n clients Armaasa had His Professional Ethics are known to all Armaansa don't understand Honesty Confidentiality Objectivity Professionalism at all Rohit Good luck You might in lose all work given to you because You don't have the telent that your dearest bhestest brother had(thankfully you don't)

Hopefully Soon Rohit will understand That his Dadisa is the similar to his so called Brother n will hate her more Both used/are using him for their selfish reasons But hide their selfishness with excuse of Favourite Pota and Sacrificing for Phemly n brother

Originally posted by: Pinecone

That moment where she notices how he has multiple case files from a distance is actually a really nice touch. because as someone struggling to find work she wants that but she is also proud of him, happy for him. Sam has shown both expressions in that one moment, She had brought a lot of nuance to that moment where she shows both expression of sadness and pride seeing Armaans voulme of work, it was very subtle. I only noticed it when rewatching episode.

If she hears about what Kaveri did, she is gonna be SO pissed. Sherni mode on hojayega. But she may not know till after this kabaadi stuff.

She noticing files will be used in coming episodes where she will notice that he has nothing now. Otherwise Ar might be just keeping everything what happened at office today to himself.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Blue file on top is goenkas house case which arman took. Yesterday you had doubt na what if Rohit gets angry on arman for ditching ruhi in mandap and goenkas in bankruptcy.

20240725_101555-COLLAGE.jpg

Consequences of acceptance of shadi against no will and forced by all.

Arman poddar tag and name plate gone in his brown bag lonely, deserted life without family 🤣 starts

Rohits anger is justified at home it should not link on professional things. Rohit is slowly getting dadis hatred on Arman using him.

20240725_101637-COLLAGE.jpg

I am loving Romit as Rohit. He could perfectly show the change in his emotions with Abhira, Armaan and daadi.

He is noticing Armaan. I am sure he will forgive him soon. Waiting for brothers to come together. I liked Abhira and Rohit 's conversation today. Abhira could forgive him because Armaan was able to convince her and her jealously for Roohi also. But Rohit needs time. They were so close that's why the hurt is more.

I liked Roohi. She is realising. Rohit loves her but I hope she doesn't fall in love too soon. She needs to apologise wholeheartedly then in the process may fall in love but love shouldn't be rushed.

I liked Armaan didn't talk to Roohi and Roohi also didn't stop him for the first time. Their relationship will always be complicated. They should keep distance.

Why do I think that Armaan will go out of the firm and Abhira will enter the firm. Rohit is so fond of her.

I liked whole episode today, watched without forwarding😀.

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I can very well feel dadisa will pay high time as abhira said aap pachtayengi marriage is not soon for them there are too many issues to be sorted before that then I will enjoy there gf bf phase smiley20

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Manisha Chachi is best character yaar hope they don't destroy her ... Loved her today

Armaan went one step forward to ruhi . Bichara darr kahi dadi video record na karde smiley36... Aaj nahi kiya par one day he will take that step to console her smiley36 Dil ka acha hai bahi

And comming BTS pic of ambhira saying podar ki yodhas smiley37smiley37 kiski podar kahiki podar hai bhai .. itna accha math bano Bhai ..

his soft corner always there for ruhi but he can't he won't he should not his brother is alive so morals and videos darrr kicked him. Let him be that only Rohit will be happy seeing his bhai away from his biwi. 🤣