Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Vidya ko badaam khana start karna chahiye. When armaan came home married, it was manisha who reminded vidya she does farak between both her kids, aaj phir se same doubt puch rahi.

This time when vidya tries to smile at armaan i want him to ignore her & go to abhira, tab mera beta mera baccha ka rona start kar degi 🤦‍♀️

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

So dadi announced war from her .. so she turned against armaan. She asked to choose armaan between her and abhira ... Armaan choosed abhira so dadi announced war for him so abhira doesn't belong to podar so armaan can leave ... None want to go against dadi or can openly support armaan not even so called parents madhav and Vidya ...Vidya I still understand what about madhav ??? What stopping him .. does he need a should of him , to console does he need his support... Jooru ka gulam bangaya ..dadi doest want Arman now nor his so called parivar wants him ..he himself hanging on so called podar's and Vidya and madhav wants him bear the pain and understand them ..ye kaise satisfaction miltha hai bhai madhav and Vidya ko ... Its really gud see Abhira and armaan are supporting each other in tough times ... armaan left his family choosed abhira ...what else a wife / gf wants more than that ... She is happy he kept her above every one ..smiley20

Rohit is the new bakra for dadi and ruhi is the diece to win against abhira .. can't wait rohit turning against dadi smiley36 seeda dada ke pass jayegie iss barr .. i really loving the Tashan between ruhi and rohit hope u continue to give both cold shoulder untill ur anger satisfied ..and yes he asked apology to abhira for noy saying the truth ...

Ruhi getting her karma everyone thinks she got everything but she got nothing in return ... But I say the most clueless and victim too childhood lost trauma stayed.. got grandparents love but lost armaan love .. the life she imagined after one year deal got shattered ... Ar and ruhi runied rohit life .. in return she lost love life of arman .. armaan lost respect , family still fighting to get love from family .. atleast ab and ar got to know they love each other what about ruhi .. stuckted , na lover hai na rohit ki wife hai , na podar house ki member hai ..

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Manisha Chachi is best character yaar hope they don't destroy her ... Loved her today

Armaan went one step forward to ruhi . Bichara darr kahi dadi video record na karde smiley36... Aaj nahi kiya par one day he will take that step to console her smiley36 Dil ka acha hai bahi

And comming BTS pic of ambhira saying podar ki yodhas smiley37smiley37 kiski podar kahiki podar hai bhai .. itna accha math bano Bhai ..

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ruza didn't even last 24 hours and she wanted to give up, talking about not being a good wife.

Laughing Out Loud GIFs | GIFDB.com

That's what, happen when you're married and running after jeth. I almost felt sorry for Ru having to listen to POS KP, I said almost smiley37smiley37

Kaveri is fabulous with immoral ways smiley2

She secretly enjoys 😉...Phuphaza's company , she saw Ruhiza " lusting for jeth" she is excited smiley42......

Oh man let Rohit lose the case and Goenka's ghar goes to Sushant smiley37smiley37

Yeh hona chahiye ...

Surekha can finally leave for US after 20 yrs

Useless old man and wigwali must leave for " Vanvas"....

Is it wrong to have this dream for that DemonzaHit By Car The Office GIFAtropelado Carro Atropelar Saidafrente GIF

That creature is worst then a chudail

Chudel will be ashamed smiley37Chudel is chudel...but not lusting about Jeth , which makes it "more horrible than chudel"

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Vidya kitna sweetly pooch rahi hai ki kya wo Armaan aur Rohit mein faraq karthi hai smiley37 smiley37

Woman, delusion ke lessons apni choti but wanting to be badi bahu se liye hain kya? smiley39

chachi ko pata nahi zyada ss kyu nahi dete hai??..Matlab such a sane person in that house and iss dogle insaan ki crocodile tears dhikane ki Aadhe ss bhi unhe nahi dete smiley39

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: parusmiley

So dadi announced war from her .. so she turned against armaan. She asked to choose armaan between her and abhira ... Armaan choosed abhira so dadi announced war for him so abhira doesn't belong to podar so armaan can leave ... None want to go against dadi or can openly support armaan not even so called parents madhav and Vidya ...Vidya I still understand what about madhav ??? What stopping him .. does he need a should of him , to console does he need his support... Jooru ka gulam bangaya ..dadi doest want Arman now nor his so called parivar wants him ..he himself hanging on so called podar's and Vidya and madhav wants him bear the pain and understand them ..ye kaise satisfaction miltha hai bhai madhav and Vidya ko ... Its really gud see Abhira and armaan are supporting each other in tough times ... armaan left his family choosed abhira ...what else a wife / gf wants more than that ... She is happy he kept her above every one ..smiley20

Rohit is the new bakra for dadi and ruhi is the diece to win against abhira .. can't wait rohit turning against dadi smiley36 seeda dada ke pass jayegie iss barr .. i really loving the Tashan between ruhi and rohit hope u continue to give both cold shoulder untill ur anger satisfied ..and yes he asked apology to abhira for noy saying the truth ...

Ruhi getting her karma everyone thinks she got everything but she got nothing in return ... But I say the most clueless and victim too childhood lost trauma stayed.. got grandparents love but lost armaan love .. the life she imagined after one year deal got shattered ... Ar and ruhi runied rohit life .. in return she lost love life of arman .. armaan lost respect , family still fighting to get love from family .. atleast ab and ar got to know they love each other what about ruhi .. stuckted , na lover hai na rohit ki wife hai , na podar house ki member hai ..

Arre behen aapko pata nai chala ?

In ph everyone blackmails each other n pulls them bk to ph incase they plan to get away...vidya pulled madhav , madhav pulled abhira , abhira pulled Arman bk , kaveri pulled ruhi , ruhi pulled rohit ..

Yahan koi nai nikal ke jaa sakta , inki ram Katha shuru ho jaati hai ke hum toh Marr hi jayege.

What else did u expect from madhav ? 🤣 woh beti ka papa hai isn't that enuf ?

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Becharey clients, imagine paying 5 lakhs for a case and losing it cause your lawyer was randomly changed overnight by a senile hag smiley37

I thought atleast she is concerned about that firm...But ye toh kisi ka sagi nahi hai...Ye aise bevkoof ban rah ya overconfidence me...Matlab she was so afraid that Ar is leaving firm and when chorus gang throw truth bombs...But now she is in chill and khud hi aag laga rah hai...So she has so much confidence in Ro

..smiley37