Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

When his cases have been taken away, what exactly is Armaan calling a meeting for and what is he going to discuss ..the person he needs to hand over to is not even interested in looking at his face ..why does he have to go sit in the conference room …is he a glutton for punishment ? Why can’t he leave the premises with his self-respect intact ? Only a week or so ago, Kaveri knew how important Armaan was to the firm and made Sanjay apologise to hold Armaan back ..now suddenly she will give away all the cases to a man who has been out of touch with the law for a year ..and the clients are going to be okay with this ? What kind of contrived crap is this ..leaving logic and continuity aside, I don’t feel sorry for Armaan anymore …because if you cannot help yourself, no one in the world is going to …he need not leave the house right now but surely he can leave the firm and go set up his own practice ..sit outside the court and solicit clients if you have to but don’t wait around to be insulted professionally on a daily basis ..smiley7

I have a perfect quote for dadi:

"Vinaash kale vipreet buddhi."

Meaning - When someone's destruction is near, their intellect becomes distorted or negative.

Sanjay is planning to throw Armaan out of this firm since a long time because he know he is the only one capable for the head position and Sanjay will be thrown out after that. He tried his best to manipulate Manoj against Ar but was saved by manisha and chorus gang. Now Rohit vs Armaan is perfect opportunity as everyone will choose Rohit only. Sanjay may act as mentoring Rohit and then slowly after gaining trust would transfer properties and firm on his name. Then the family especially dadi would realise true worth of Ar.

Armaan's core nature is never talking back to his family especially dadi. After entry of Abhira dadi saw changes in Ar and how Ab took his side always making him (and whole family) less puppet like then before. That's the main reason for her dislike towards Abhira.

Don't know now or after few months but family realising Ar's worth will surely come.

Drna7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

they should show all videos on hotstar to Rohit

But looks like only Kaveri has access to hotstar, only she has an account.smiley19

Originally posted by: Drna7

But looks like only Kaveri has access to hotstar, only she has an account.smiley19

aasman ke account se infaaaaf hoga insaniyat ki 🤣🤣🤣
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rash_H

@bold Trust me nobody is as annoyed as me at thissmiley36

you a lawyer by any chance ? Not that you have to be one to be annoyed but still lol

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

you a lawyer by any chance ? Not that you have to be one to be annoyed but still lol

Not at all a Sataya huwa developer, whose code is failing since yesterday smiley19smiley36

Rohit 's cabin which writers forgot

https://x.com/ponvarshini777/status/1816325453424255401?t=xpzkX0NvrIjcWB3tbU7Syw&s=19

Edited by Veenapai - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ise dekh ke tho lag raha hai Jaise Armaan was using Rohit's office all these days smiley37smiley37

Apna kaha khud bhi yaad rakhna Kaveri ji

Sabko apna karmon ka phal isi Janam me bhugatna padta hai. Jitne bure karam utne kadve phal khana hi padega

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1816322568845951370?t=TnaICJqYQ2YXRA-ttsElHw&s=19

Edited by Veenapai - 1 months ago
Drna7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapai

Apna kaha khud bhi yaad rakhna Kaveri ji

Sabko apna karmon ka phal isi Janam me bhugatna padta hai. Jitne bure karam utne kadve phal khana hi padega

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1816322568845951370?t=TnaICJqYQ2YXRA-ttsElHw&s=19

Ruhi is crying and kaveri saying that karmo ka phal bhugatna padega..... perfect line for Ruhi.

Kaveri is also foreshadowing her own future.

Leave acchi biwi ek honest insaan ban ja phele..........

Edited by Drna7 - 1 months ago