Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

Haan jaise breakfast bana deti to Rohit bura maan jaata.Rohit's pain is much more than this khana peena and all that. He is behaving so nicely with Abhira. He is just angry with Armaan . If daadi doesn't interfere he will forgive him in few days. He knows his brother well that's why he is so much hurt . They were extremely close so why did his brother let that happen to him is his issue . He expected Armaan and Roohi to miss him but their relationship reached till mandap forgetting him altogether. This reality is bothering him so much.

bachon aap ko breakfast chai ki padi hi udhar kissey kaha se ayega agar udhar nahi gaya toh. Samjhoo na 🤗 sab maa ka pyar hi echoed math bhoolna
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

When his cases have been taken away, what exactly is Armaan calling a meeting for and what is he going to discuss ..the person he needs to hand over to is not even interested in looking at his face ..why does he have to go sit in the conference room …is he a glutton for punishment ? Why can’t he leave the premises with his self-respect intact ? Only a week or so ago, Kaveri knew how important Armaan was to the firm and made Sanjay apologise to hold Armaan back ..now suddenly she will give away all the cases to a man who has been out of touch with the law for a year ..and the clients are going to be okay with this ? What kind of contrived crap is this ..leaving logic and continuity aside, I don’t feel sorry for Armaan anymore …because if you cannot help yourself, no one in the world is going to …he need not leave the house right now but surely he can leave the firm and go set up his own practice ..sit outside the court and solicit clients if you have to but don’t wait around to be insulted professionally on a daily basis ..smiley7

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Some one just show rohit dadi forcing armaan and Vidya taking Vada to accept mainly how there cousins danced and whole family danced in sangeeth , bachlores party and mainly barath ..

Except dadi and vidya other family members didn't knew about Ar-Ru relation so they were thinking marriage is happening because dadi wants her divorced granson to marry her widow grand dil.

But both vidya and dadi were aware and vidya was happy about it and even thankful to Ruhi, she never remembered her dead son even for a minute.

Rohit is the only capable one to show mirror to both.

Blue file on top is goenkas house case which arman took. Yesterday you had doubt na what if Rohit gets angry on arman for ditching ruhi in mandap and goenkas in bankruptcy.

20240725_101555-COLLAGE.jpg

Consequences of acceptance of shadi against no will and forced by all.

Arman poddar tag and name plate gone in his brown bag lonely, deserted life without family 🤣 starts

Rohits anger is justified at home it should not link on professional things. Rohit is slowly getting dadis hatred on Arman using him.

20240725_101637-COLLAGE.jpg

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Some one just show rohit dadi forcing armaan and Vidya taking Vada to accept mainly how there cousins danced and whole family danced in sangeeth , bachlores party and mainly barath ..

they should show all videos on hotstar to Rohit
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

When his cases have been taken away, what exactly is Armaan calling a meeting for and what is he going to discuss ..the person he needs to hand over to is not even interested in looking at his face ..why does he have to go sit in the conference room …is he a glutton for punishment ? Why can’t he leave the premises with his self-respect intact ? Only a week or so ago, Kaveri knew how important Armaan was to the firm and made Sanjay apologise to hold Armaan back ..now suddenly she will give away all the cases to a man who has been out of touch with the law for a year ..and the clients are going to be okay with this ? What kind of contrived crap is this ..leaving logic and continuity aside, I don’t feel sorry for Armaan anymore …because if you cannot help yourself, no one in the world is going to …he need not leave the house right now but surely he can leave the firm and go set up his own practice ..sit outside the court and solicit clients if you have to but don’t wait around to be insulted professionally on a daily basis ..smiley7

This seems like will blow up on Kaveri Poddar's face and she'll have to go crawling back to Armaan to save her firm. Because he's definitely the backbone of Poddar firm and has played a huge role in its success. If Kaveri thinks Rohit, who don't have any experience and has been out of touch with law practice will somehow replace Armaan, then this woman seriously needs to get her brain checked.

@bold Trust me nobody is as annoyed as me at thissmiley36

Edited by Rash_H - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Agree! Today was just the end of the road for me with Armaan's tolerance for toxicity and abuse!! I said earlier too! Teekh hai you always would've been okay to give away everything to Rohit and today you gave it today fine but atleast uske baad you should've said you're leaving and left with atleast an ounce of self respect!! I can't understand what joy there is to derive from watching anyone leave alone the leads being called Ganda khoon, sautela etc every day and the leads acting like doormats accepting it all in the name of love and sanskaar smiley7

I'm now only watching the show out of habit but viewing it only as some random scenes strung together with a complete blank mind and taking what I want and giantly ignoring the rest! It's too distasteful for my liking!!

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I bet that stupid advise KP give her to not give up for Rohit, Ru will use

the advise to not give up hope and pursue Armaan smiley39

People say pati and Ruhi bhabhi hears it as jethji. That's what has been going on with this woman since the start. smiley39

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I still cannot forget aaltu jalaltu aaye teddy ko taal tu🤣🤣