Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

That moment where she notices how he has multiple case files from a distance is actually a really nice touch. because as someone struggling to find work she wants that but she is also proud of him, happy for him. Sam has shown both expressions in that one moment, She had brought a lot of nuance to that moment where she shows both expression of sadness and pride seeing Armaans voulme of work, it was very subtle. I only noticed it when rewatching episode.

If she hears about what Kaveri did, she is gonna be SO pissed. Sherni mode on hojayega. But she may not know till after this kabaadi stuff.

Only after reading ur post I rewatched that clip and yeah , Sam is too good in that scene, even yesterday that Teddy bear scene both of them did an excellent job with the change of different emotions in a single scene.

You know what, i liked that Armaan heard Rohit and Abhira’s convo. He definitely needs a reality check though he accepted his mistakes. He should know not everyone is Abhira Sharma to forget ,forgive the mistakes and love unconditionally ,that’s not easy at all. Am not saying he should be indebted to her like he is being to his family , but she deserves to be respected and protected. So if there’s a situation in future where he has to chose his so called family over Abhira I hope he will remember whom to choose.
Loved all their scenes today , hope we can get such beautiful episodes at least a few days in a week.

https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1816294428807405694

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1816291352206098627

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1816276653334749217

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: viji2111

Haan jaise breakfast bana deti to Rohit bura maan jaata.Rohit's pain is much more than this khana peena and all that. He is behaving so nicely with Abhira. He is just angry with Armaan . If daadi doesn't interfere he will forgive him in few days. He knows his brother well that's why he is so much hurt . They were extremely close so why did his brother let that happen to him is his issue . He expected Armaan and Roohi to miss him but their relationship reached till mandap forgetting him altogether. This reality is bothering him so much.

Why will a brother will hurt giving food rohit doest want Arman to be books.. he is just angry .... He should be angry on whole family who had moved on easily even gave approval for ruhi and armaan marriage after all that Vidya is the one who took the oath to say yes and dadi is one who forced he is ok will all this shit ...the reason they are showing is useless ..he can be angry on spoiling his life before when marriage had happened .. armaan and ruhi doesn't have a right to ruin his ..he was so coward to ask then ..now behaving only angry with ruhi and armaan... He should be angry with whole family ... Dadi and Vidya deserves more .. humiliation and cold shoulder from rohit

Edited by parusmiley - 1 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I thought this track is all about Ruhi Birla ,so they will only focus on Mahan Ruhi Birla ,Armaan and Rohit , Abhira ko sidey banke rehna padega, but she hardly got less than 2 min noodles of SS 🤡 🤭

it’s again all about Abhria and AA, all the sideys will be used as props around AA. Rohit is not evil like his ex biwi ,though he is angry on Armaan and being a little unreasonable, he still loves his bhai , it takes time to forget what happened as he is hurt and away from his family for an year.

I'm still waiting for Abhira Sharma getting phased out and Ruhi Birla becoming the FL within one month of new actress's entry. smiley8 But all I can see is Ruhi Birla being a characterless immoral delusional vamp. smiley39

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Loved abhimaan scenes...

Why I feel rohit also did not like taking it all from armaan it's just his ego which is not letting him be ... And that security guard jiska case armaan ne Diya hain I hope abhira ko woh hi bolega and then she will create scene and ph all will know but it's after kabadi game I guess. This all things should lead to abhimaan start there own life's because now trp audience will also accept it I hope this lead there , . .

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Some one just show rohit dadi forcing armaan and Vidya taking Vada to accept mainly how there cousins danced and whole family danced in sangeeth , bachlores party and mainly barath ..

Originally posted by: viji2111

Haan jaise breakfast bana deti to Rohit bura maan jaata.Rohit's pain is much more than this khana peena and all that. He is behaving so nicely with Abhira. He is just angry with Armaan . If daadi doesn't interfere he will forgive him in few days. He knows his brother well that's why he is so much hurt . They were extremely close so why did his brother let that happen to him is his issue . He expected Armaan and Roohi to miss him but their relationship reached till mandap forgetting him altogether. This reality is bothering him so much.

this dadi intrusion is similar to vidya madhav intruded into abhira. They are using all artists in screen 🤣
Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kaveri is a completely insane lady.

And Rohit if he hates his brother so much, why is he even accepting things which at a point of time belonged to Armaan.

He should outright deny anything related to him being his brother, his cabin and cases as well.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Only after reading ur post I rewatched that clip and yeah , Sam is too good in that scene, even yesterday that Teddy bear scene both of them did an excellent job with the change of different emotions in a single scene.

You know what, i liked that Armaan heard Rohit and Abhira’s convo. He definitely needs a reality check though he accepted his mistakes. He should know not everyone is Abhira Sharma to forget ,forgive the mistakes and love unconditionally ,that’s not easy at all. Am not saying he should be indebted to her like he is being to his family , but she deserves to be respected and protected. So if there’s a situation in future where he has to chose his so called family over Abhira I hope he will remember whom to choose.
Loved all their scenes today , hope we can get such beautiful episodes at least a few days in a week.

I absolutely loved AbhiMaan scenes today. They had such genuine domestic vibes. smiley27 Reminded me of the Rishta I used to enjoy. Not the recent negativity and daily tamasha. And Armaan looked so adorable when Abhira gave that cheek kiss. RoPu really pulls off this cute vulnerable part so well. MLs don't have to be all angry and aggressive. There's really something attractive about soft adorable MLs.

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My favorite nowadays is achi sachi Ruhi...she is the lead getting beautiful dresses, a good build up for love story! The passion, the anger woww....RooHit ship !!

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: janecastle

I'm still waiting for Abhira Sharma getting phased out and Ruhi Birla becoming the FL within one month of new actress's entry. smiley8 But all I can see is Ruhi Birla being a characterless immoral delusional vamp. smiley39

I bet that stupid advise KP give her to not give up for Rohit, Ru will use

the advise to not give up hope and pursue Armaan smiley39