Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Waise i dont find rohit calling armaan selfish wrong. He was selfish in a twisted way. He was ready to sacrifice because "he" taught that would make "his" family happy, never considered what rohit's life would be in a loveless marriage. And he promised ruhi because "he" taught that will reduce his guilt. He never thought of anybody else, what they would feel if the secret is out. So, rohit is right to consider his brother selfish.

Now want to see how cvs are planning to work on his "woh aapko phir dhoka de denge" dialogue. His real test will be after rohit armaan patch up & he will be asked to choose his priority between vidya/rohit & abhira.

I really liked Rohit and Abhira's conversation today. Whatever Rohit said today were also Abhira's concerns a few weeks ago. She took her time to give Armaan another chance, after watching him put in actual efforts. Now that it has been a few days and I can dilute Shivam Rohit in my mind, I am perfectly fine with Rohit's anger and resentment ( just hopefully he'll keep his words in check). More than a sacrifice, I always considered Armaan's decision to be just an extension of his ridiculous non-confrontational behavior and it was definitely a selfish choice.

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@bold think it would be far more meaningful if Armaan took Shivani’s name ..he has not given her the respect he owed her as a son all his life …at least going forward, let him acknowledge with pride the woman who gave him birth…agree with you that he has to drop the Poddar name ..it is the craving for that identity that has pretty much destroyed his childhood and personality ..letting go of that would in itself be an act of liberating himself from the toxicity he has been subjected to all his life !

Yeah it would be more meaningful if takes up his mom’s name , I wish there will be a track where all the ill deeds of Kv come out and Armaan starts hating her to the core for destroying his mom’s life. He never even bothered to see his mom’s pic keeping respect to V for accepting him as a son ,but he definitely needs to give her the due respect she deserves in that family as badi Bahu of that house ,Madhav’s legally wedded wife and Armaan’s maa. Only after that old hag accepts Shivani as Poddar he can become Armaan Poddar again.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Armaan ko dekhkar tho bahut bhura lagh raha hai , literally no one except Abhria is with him to support , both AA needs someone of their own ,their own blood not Goenka’s and poddar’s ,

but ur comparison is so apt 😂 Exactly! Sabh ko Abhira ki aage peeche ghumna hi hai, aur vo Ruhi Birla tho bilkul disgusting and cheap character hai, I wish Rohit follows his own advice he gave to his babhi and throw that women out of his life and PH. He don’t deserve such cheapo. Who still keeps Umeed on her jeth.

Only yesterday she was running away to her friend’s house and then came to PH in the name of insaniyath then slapped the man who she cheated for stating some facts, today she is like mein kabhi achi pathni nahi bhan payi?She came here to become achi pathni with ummed on her jeth ? It’s not even 24hrs and she already saying she can’t handle all this ? But she still give up her Umeed on Armaan even after a year ? So dong Kar rahi hai like always. And that old hag is huffing this cheapo but treating her own blood as paraya, this women too should get her share of karma just like her doormat Bahu.

she was talking about what goes around comes back around lol maybe not for her coz she is Sky smiley37

Originally posted by: Susi26

why Armaan and Abhira’s dialogues are all echoed about love smiley36

I love you Armaan (echoed), I love you the most( echoed), Abhira duniya jaha chod sakti, Armaan ko nahi chod sakti ( echoed).. aaypayi smiley37.

It’s clear Rohit is not liking dadi giving Armaan’s cases.. I’m guessing he will refuse taking up those cases in upcoming episodes.. that ghadi is the hint that he still values the old version Armaan.. infact Armaan before Abhira entered smiley2

Ruhi saying mujhe nahi hoparahi hi is not about trying to become good wife.. she is not able to take that nafrat from Rohit.. that is what is choking her.. Girl, he loves you.. just have patience and focus on him like how Dadi adviced you today.

echoed words are given to Abhira now I am enjoying it. Let's see the affect soon we have to wait .one thing is repeat rinse track before leads shadi going on now. What will they show after shadi then.Rohit can be angry on arman for the ruhi thing but he doesn't want to snatch anything from his brother. That's why he left home. Ruhi took arman rejection always but can't take Rohit nafrat. Dadi is giving ruhi that support because she has that hopes of her family being same with ruhi as bahu and trust on Rohit and her choice. Is vidya the same choice to madhav then that family is being together. She feels insecure with abhira changing dynamics which she doesn't want. If goenkas given buddhi to their betis from long their daughters won't roam on roads or stay as parasites or line maro someone in umeed 🤣🤣 dadi is setting that side of ruhi to set with Rohit. Bhabhi devar jaap is similar so who will be bakra again🤣🤣
Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Yeah it would be more meaningful if takes up his mom’s name , I wish there will be a track where all the ill deeds of Kv come out and Armaan starts hating her to the core for destroying his mom’s life. He never even bothered to see his mom’s pic keeping respect to V for accepting him as a son ,but he definitely needs to give her the due respect she deserves in that family as badi Bahu of that house ,Madhav’s legally wedded wife and Armaan’s maa. Only after that old hag accepts Shivani as Poddar he can become Armaan Poddar again.

itni expectations from Armaan Vidya Poddar lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: viji2111

Makers are delaying forgiving Armaan by Rohit as if Rohit forgives Armaan he has to forgive Roohi too. But Roohi doesn't love Rohit so she has to leave poddar house too so there won't be any drama so she has to stay. Abhi super bore hone wale hain hum.

But daadisa is overdoing with her partiality .She wasn't angry when the secret of Armaan and Roohi got out and she still Loves Roohi but her hatred for Abhira supercedes everything 😞.

love in serial comes out of windows and curtains suddenly so we can't say anything about when love happened or why or how. They can say as losing everything she got to know importance of Rohit in life. Anyhow that's a second story to set for the coming next rashan so Rohit dance is going on.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I really liked Rohit and Abhira's conversation today. Whatever Rohit said today were also Abhira's concerns a few weeks ago. She took her time to give Armaan another chance, after watching him put in actual efforts. Now that it has been a few days and I can dilute Shivam Rohit in my mind, I am perfectly fine with Rohit's anger and resentment ( just hopefully he'll keep his words in check). More than a sacrifice, I always considered Armaan's decision to be just an extension of his ridiculous non-confrontational behavior and it was definitely a selfish choice.

Yes, & in a way rohit is doing what i wanted abhira to do - calling out both armaan & ruhi. Abhira ne disappoint kiya, sympathizing with ruhi blaming only armaan but rohit koi partiality nahi dikha raha.. Good.. Bas thoda tone down karta apna kuch words toh aur entertaining hota.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Naya_31

itni expectations from Armaan Vidya Poddar lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not vidya, his real mumma - shivani

Originally posted by: viji2111

I have no hope . She will be forgiven instantly without apologising.

Poddars love and respects her too much

pl khaands are irritating to us but story moves ahead in between this pl intruding and nonsense is forgiven and taken for granted. This we saw before too in much dts way now it's ok bearable. Khaands of leads are hyped to the core they get bashed and their ddp cries humiliation is their selling point. Even she did much she gets easy redemption only no doubts as they need her for next mahakhaand 🤣