Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

panga usney liya hai toh khelna toh padega smiley36

aur jelana KP ko padega….. she is the bakra here….. too much fun😂🥳

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I feel, armaan always knew his place in firm is transitory. He was back up for rohit. Guess, if everything was okay between the brothers & armaan was the old armaan, he would have given up everything on kaveri's command like a robot. Also the ehsaan part comes into play, kaveri recently told he got everything because of poddars, that includes his career also, so the day was supposed to come, its that it came as surprise for him.

I just want him to leave this profession as kaveri will taunt him lifelong, (instead he must follow his mumma's passion, if she had any), accept her surname drop the current one. He stay connected to law through abhira's career, he can mentor her. So that kaveri use kisi ehsaan ki yaad na dila sake.

Ohh btw, this office politics would be temporary. Once rohit comes around, woh daan de dega bhaiyya ko thode cases & cabin, nahi toh sanjay karenge kya, he is also planning, & will be the one to force armaan to resign from the firm.

I would love for Armaan to go into teaching. Maybe join as a professor in law college

Abhira as a supreme court judge and Armaan as a professor would be my ideal endgame for them.

Armaan can also take up Sharma Surname. That would be a nice touch.

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ideal ending of the track would be Armaan and Abhira moving to a different city (I would say Delhi) and practicing there, while phuphasa changes Poddars and associates to Bhansal and Associates like he should. smiley42smiley27

Win for both abhimaan and sanju. smiley41

+ Rohit messes up the Goenka wala case, and they become homeless.

Win for abhimaan , sanju and sushant smiley41

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Delhi?! no chance. AU fanfic mein hoga

Here if they actually show them establish their own firm in Udaipur, that will be huge. and even that will run all of 2 days before they all are back doing hum saath saath hai dhong!

Leap ke liye they might do it. Rishta is going to complete One year in 4 months. I think leap is around the corner.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think time lagega leap mein. I personally dont think leap is coming soon. kaafi kuch hai abhi

Career related plots, Ar- Ro patchup, Abhimaan remarriage karaana hai, Goenka-Abhira bio connection reveal karaana hai. so leap will come I think only after all this

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Waise i dont find rohit calling armaan selfish wrong. He was selfish in a twisted way. He was ready to sacrifice because "he" taught that would make "his" family happy, never considered what rohit's life would be in a loveless marriage. And he promised ruhi because "he" taught that will reduce his guilt. He never thought of anybody else, what they would feel if the secret is out. So, rohit is right to consider his brother selfish.

Now want to see how cvs are planning to work on his "woh aapko phir dhoka de denge" dialogue. His real test will be after rohit armaan patch up & he will be asked to choose his priority between vidya/rohit & abhira.

And this firm & case issue, its similar to armaan's sacrifice to rohit. Earlier he sacrificed thinking it would make his brother happy, this time kaveri snatched it from him & gave to rohit. Both times it was armaan's lose & rohit gained but for the first sacrifice armaan got abhira, rohit was/is unhappy, this time need to wait how this track will proceed.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 1 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I would love for Armaan to go into teaching. Maybe join as a professor in law college

Abhira as a supreme court judge and Armaan as a professor would be my ideal endgame for them.

Armaan can also take up Sharma Surname. That would be a nice touch.

@bold think it would be far more meaningful if Armaan took Shivani’s name ..he has not given her the respect he owed her as a son all his life …at least going forward, let him acknowledge with pride the woman who gave him birth…agree with you that he has to drop the Poddar name ..it is the craving for that identity that has pretty much destroyed his childhood and personality ..letting go of that would in itself be an act of liberating himself from the toxicity he has been subjected to all his life !
Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

its quite clear.....yeh sab abhira ke ird gird hai....jahan abhira...wahan chahal pahal..😂 to baki characters ko wohi treatment milta hai...jo armaan ko poddar house / firm mein milta hau...😂

Armaan ko dekhkar tho bahut bhura lagh raha hai , literally no one except Abhria is with him to support , both AA needs someone of their own ,their own blood not Goenka’s and poddar’s ,

but ur comparison is so apt 😂 Exactly! Sabh ko Abhira ki aage peeche ghumna hi hai, aur vo Ruhi Birla tho bilkul disgusting and cheap character hai, I wish Rohit follows his own advice he gave to his babhi and throw that women out of his life and PH. He don’t deserve such cheapo. Who still keeps Umeed on her jeth.

Only yesterday she was running away to her friend’s house and then came to PH in the name of insaniyath then slapped the man who she cheated for stating some facts, today she is like mein kabhi achi pathni nahi bhan payi?She came here to become achi pathni with ummed on her jeth ? It’s not even 24hrs and she already saying she can’t handle all this ? But she still didn’t give up her Umeed on Armaan even after a year ? So dong Kar rahi hai like always. And that old hag is huffing this cheapo but treating her own blood as paraya, this women too should get her share of karma just like her doormat Bahu.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I think time lagega leap mein. I personally dont think leap is coming soon. kaafi kuch hai abhi

Career related plots, Ar- Ro patchup, Abhimaan remarriage karaana hai, Goenka-Abhira bio connection reveal karaana hai. so leap will come I think only after all this

Haa. I think IR hone ke baad they might go for a leap. On gen 4 s one year anniversary