Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

The funny thing is Ru tried hard with more energy to cry then be Rohit patni smiley37smiley37

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

Kp apne pair pe khud khuladi maar rah hai...But wait a sec how clients agree for this change of vakeel if Kav gives the case to Roh...

dadisa probs manipulated them saying "humara chirag hai, apna khoon hai, lawyer ki khoon rohit ki veins mein hai ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ค"

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I thought this track is all about Ruhi Birla ,so they will only focus on Mahan Ruhi Birla ,Armaan and Rohit , Abhira ko sidey banke rehna padega, but she hardly got less than 2 min noodles of SS ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿคญ

itโ€™s again all about Abhria and AA, all the sideys will be used as props around AA. Rohit is not evil like his ex biwi ,though he is angry on Armaan and being a little unreasonable, he still loves his bhai , it takes time to forget what happened as he is hurt and away from his family for an year.

its quite clear.....yeh sab abhira ke ird gird hai....jahan abhira...wahan chahal pahal..๐Ÿ˜‚ to baki characters ko wohi treatment milta hai...jo armaan ko poddar house / firm mein milta hau...๐Ÿ˜‚

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Kya clients se pucha ki woh apna case rohit se court mai ladvana chahte hai ki nahi ?! smiley36 Kaveri seriously satthiya gayi hai smiley36

kv feels itโ€™s the Poddar surname coz of which client are their with Arman but she will soon realize itโ€™s Armaan who matters ! I guess Armaan n Abhira will leave ph soon

aaj itna gyaan de rahi thi....with a balance (rule)....ki yahin karmon ka phal milta hai etc etc...I totally agree....

BUT kabhi khud socha hao kaveri poddar nein?? ki uske karm kaise hain? she is after a 22 year old girl...jiski mamma ne apni lige kaveri ki pote ko bachane mein ganwa di....she hates her so much....ki itna neeche gir gayee hai....she has lost all her senses of right and wrong...completely....

makers ne ruhi ko to phal dene shuru kar diye hain...๐Ÿ˜‚ kaveri ko bade bade phal milenge..๐Ÿ˜‚

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1816303202729615557?s=61&t=oSodidnoYBO2cj45GkchFw

i'm tearing up just reading/seeing this scene ๐Ÿฅบ armaan has worked his butt off to get where he is today and now all that work is gone. just like that. i get he made a mistake, but this is getting too much now, especially by dadisa. istg someone needs to speak up and that to be LOUDLY about this and i really hope that it is abhira.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

That moment where she notices how he has multiple case files from a distance is actually a really nice touch. because as someone struggling to find work she wants that but she is also proud of him, happy for him. Sam has shown both expressions in that one moment, She had brought a lot of nuance to that moment where she shows both expression of sadness and pride seeing Armaans voulme of work, it was very subtle. I only noticed it when rewatching episode.

If she hears about what Kaveri did, she is gonna be SO pissed. Sherni mode on hojayega. But she may not know till after this kabaadi stuff.

yup....abhira is a sweetheart..and armaan knows her...he knows..for others, she becomes so selfless.....and so it is so good to c that he reminds her of her career.....

pata nahi...again i may b very optimist...but aiisa lagta hai rohit is here for a maqsad....its like he knows the whole truth of ruhi and armaan....the way dadi is against abhira.....etc etc...But i may b too hopeful๐Ÿ˜‚

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Waiting for the day when Armaan will leave the firm either willingly or forcefully. He can start his practice privately. Sanjay can take over and can make poddars gareeb and then they'll look for help from Armaan.

Rohit is a newbie, he bever fought a case so giving Armaan's high profile cases to him will surely lead to protest from the clients and then kaveri had to give them back to Armaan.