Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ranbir-kapoor-gets-candid-on-seeking-therapy-talks-about-how-the-term-casanova-became-his-identity_209074.

Ranbir Kapoor is the guest for Nikhil Kamath's podcast People by WTF, where he will be asked about his Casanova image. The actor is heard as saying, "Of course, I dated two very successful actresses that just became my identity that he is a casanova. I was labelled a cheater for a very large part of my life and still, I am."

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

What is delulu about it smiley36 he is just saying what you all whine about it all day here smiley36

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Did I read it right ?

I was labelled a cheater for a large part of my life and still, I am.

smiley36smiley36 Once I read it that way, sorry cant unread it. smiley37

Edited by prerna4rishav - 1 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It's a bit unfortunate to word it like this (if he really did so).

But I don't see delusion ...

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The delusion is that he can’t see that HE IS smiley36 this PR character clean up for Ramayan is not helping him.

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

It's a bit unfortunate to word it like this (if he really did so).

But I don't see delusion ...

Because he's full of it. He was a cheater and a player and his non existent PR pushed the later narrative to make him seem like a coveted playboy. Rishi joked there were girls A B C & D at the house and he didn't think any knew about the others.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lol it was cute of Deepu Rani and Kat ji to have ever called Ranbir a cheater. They remind me of the saying: sau chuhe kha kar billi chali haaj pe.smiley36 Haven't they been the biggest cheaters themselves? There should be some honor code even in the cheater community- cheat and don't tell. Sadly, these cheater ladies don't have these high idealssmiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9rniUbvI4u/?igsh=MWhhMGl0ODNtcmkwMw==

what happened with Mahira Khan was absolutely disaster. She faced so much criticism. I didn’t believed the blinds about Ranbir madly in love with her. Ahh Mahira. So glad she got therapy and healed. He is portraying himself this perfect soul who never did anything wrong. Now who leaked Katrina and Mahira Khan pictures?

If you read the comments

Edited by Bekind - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Did I read it right ?

I was labelled a cheater for a large part of my life and still, I am.

smiley36smiley36 Once I read it that way, sorry cant unread it. smiley37

Yes...I agree ...bad sentence formation...smiley36...but what he meant is that he is still labelled a cheater....

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

lol it was cute of Deepu Rani and Kat ji to have ever called Ranbir a cheater. They remind me of the saying: sau chuhe kha kar billi chali haaj pe.smiley36 Haven't they been the biggest cheaters themselves? There should be some honor code even in the cheater community- cheat and don't tell. Sadly, these cheater ladies don't have these high idealssmiley36

Not Katrina......but Deepu herself cheated on her then BF ...Nihaar to be with Ranbir....so yes....rich from her and her fans.....to call someone else a cheater....