Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 1 months ago

Do you all remember when all Ranbir and Alia fans united on this forum, and they all  were having such deep and heavy thoughts and theories about all the different “astras” the movie had and how this is our answer to Marvel or something smiley37sometimes I remember those days and have a good laugh. What a waste of time 

My favourite comment from that era was (this is an actual comment someone here made) Brahmastra doesn’t need to be a clean hit because there’s going to be three parts so it will recover more of its budget in part 2-3  

smiley37smiley37smiley37These people still think the movie was a hit 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Till the last minute I kept on hoping that Alia will do something but she did not smiley18

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I only watched a version in English. 

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

Till the last minute I kept on hoping that Alia will do something but she did not smiley18

same, i was like she has to be a villan. She is a double agent, there has to be more to her than only saying Shivaaaaaasmiley36

Edited by Outlander22 - 1 months ago
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

6 month old hungry baby with a dirt diaper won't scream as much as Alia did in the movie. 

And Dimple got suc a bad deal smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheJourney

6 month old hungry baby with a dirt diaper won't scream as much as Alia did in the movie

And Dimple got suc a bad deal smiley36

smiley37

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Do you all remember when all Ranbir and Alia fans united on this forum, and they all  were having such deep and heavy thoughts and theories about all the different “astras” the movie had and how this is our answer to Marvel or something smiley37sometimes I remember those days and have a good laugh. What a waste of time 

My favourite comment from that era was (this is an actual comment someone here made) Brahmastra doesn’t need to be a clean hit because there’s going to be three parts so it will recover more of its budget in part 2-3  

smiley37smiley37smiley37These people still think the movie was a hit 

That wasn’t just the fans on IF.  That was something Ayan and Brahmstra team started when words of the high budget spread all over and they couldn’t just pass the 245cr as a success anymore.  Unfortunately it didn’t work and eventually everyone gave up on it including Dharma.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

What I do remember from that time was that because of the opening weekend numbers it was assumed the movie would be a hit.  Suddenly a few RK fans on here started singling out and mocking those of us who didn’t think the movie would even open with good numbers.  

Yea that was obviously premature smiley36

ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The movie was so absurd and boring that I could not even finish it. 

It lulled me to sleep.smiley37

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The movie had a good concept but failed to deliver 

Most annoying part was Alia and the horrendous dialogues. Alia was just added in unnecessarily