SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7386KuSlMg

Well check it out folks, Sharmin here is boldly claiming she channeled Meena Kumari from Pakeezah while playing Alamzeb in Heeramandi.

How, you ask? By staring blankly into space and pulling faces (or trying to) to convey emotions.

She believes her performance channeled the emotional depth of Meena Kumari’s expressions. 🙂‍↔️

This one seems to be on a trip of her own.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The mind is a great thing. If you are good enough, you can make believe anything. That you are in a relationship with Hrithik Roshon. That you are comparable to Meena Kumari. I am also Whitney Houston reincarnated.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

On a serious note I hope she is not the center piece of the next season. The cast is filled with actresses at least ten times more talented then her.

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

The mind is a great thing. If you are good enough, you can make believe anything. That you are in a relationship with Hrithik Roshon. That you are comparable to Meena Kumari. I am also Whitney Houston reincarnated.

Ooh the creativity is oozing out of you grumpy.

I'm personally banking on being the love child of Beyoncé and Einstein. Think I'll get away with that one? 😹

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

On a serious note I hope she is not the center piece of the next season. The cast is filled with actresses at least ten times more talented then her.

Totally, she was the weakest link in the entire series, and honestly, I'm praying the next season kicks off with her six feet under, with the son stepping up as the new male lead … preferably Taha again, regardless of the cringe of screen persona.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Meanwhile me just breaking my brain ki kaise? I keep saying it, they should have died in Lahore itself. Aditi does (duh) Sharmin should too (she killed a high ranking officer, baaki ki security kahaan hai!) these women walked to a jail while fighting against British (police force kahaan hai!)

Anyway, she really needs to snap out of it. Her surgeries have messed up her facial muscles and somehow she forgets to emote through her voice, she needs to take some serious acting classes of she is serious about this whole thing.

Warna cast Wamiqa and Pratibhas as leads of the next one🙈

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 3 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Meanwhile me just taking my brain ki kaise? I keep saying it, they should have died in Lahore itself. Aditi does (duh) Sharmin should too (she killed a high ranking officer, baaki ki security kahaan hai!) these women walked to a jail while fighting against British (police force kahaan hai!)

Anyway, she really needs to snap out of it. Her surgeries have messed up her facial muscles and somehow she forgets to emote through her voice, she needs to take some serious acting classes of she is serious about this whole thing.

Warna cast Wamiqa and Pratibhas as leads of the next one🙈

OMG.. that would be so amazing. But it is not likely to happen.

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Tagging you cuz you need to witness the latest update on her audacity.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

We already have Kangana successor...all set with her WTF statements! smiley42

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Meena Kumari ki atma bhatakne lagegi itni beizzati sunke.

S2 will be called Sabzi Mandismiley36 Sharmin to play Karela, woh bhi neemchadhasmiley36

Edited by Daebak - 3 months ago