Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9rniUbvI4u/?igsh=MWhhMGl0ODNtcmkwMw==

what happened with Mahira Khan was absolutely disaster. She faced so much criticism. I didn’t believed the blinds about Ranbir madly in love with her. Ahh Mahira. So glad she got therapy and healed. He is portraying himself this perfect soul who never did anything wrong. Now who leaked Katrina and Mahira Khan pictures?

If you read the comments

Yes who did??

Were the pics from someone's bedroom in an intimate act?? Just curious....

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Not Katrina......but Deepu herself cheated on her then BF ...Nihaar to be with Ranbir....so yes....rich from her and her fans.....to call someone else a cheater....

i think Kat ji cheated her mooh-bola friend Deepu Rani out of a boyfriendsmiley1

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Not Katrina......but Deepu herself cheated on her then BF ...Nihaar to be with Ranbir....so yes....rich from her and her fans.....to call someone else a cheater....

rich coming from HR fans too to call someone else a cheater 🤷‍♀️

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

No one asks a married celebrity about past affairs.I don't remember Saif,Akki,Shahid..or anyone being asked.It is an unwritten rule.

RKloves to talk about how his image has been damaged anytime he gets a chance ..promoting a film..or talking to the press.

Here the highlight of this interview too is about his pastsmiley8

Yes he was hot and happening when he was linked to these stars.Once Katrina left-everybody lost interest.He is trying to remind people that once he was a desirable star.

But it is extremely disrespectful to his wife.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: you2

No one asks a married celebrity about past affairs.I don't remember Saif,Akki,Shahid..or anyone being asked.It is an unwritten rule.

RKloves to talk about how his image has been damaged anytime he gets a chance ..promoting a film..or talking to the press.

Yes he was hot and happening when he was linked to these stars.Once Katrina left-everybody lost interest.He is trying to remind people that once he was a desirable star.

Just like how DP discussed on KWK, was pretty sad for Ranveer. I wonder if you had similar thoughts then?

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 months ago
SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: you2

People still talk about him of his cheating, call him a cheater, talk about how is going to or is cheating on his wife etc etc but he can’t talk against it !!!

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

didn’t he only settle down because Alia got preggo? more like he was an unstable, commitment phobic guy

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Where can I hear the full ?

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

@Nishita

That KWK episode! such hard work was put on that..so much work for days.It was really funny.

When you are Deepika Padukone..and you get attracted to a young upcoming star ..in this case Ranveer. It is expected for her to take her time to decide to marry that person. Because a star like her gets a marriage proposal a day. Her parents probably didn't want her to marry an actor.It was amusing to see the meltdown.Deepika as always( as in the bikini case, cleavage controversy,My choice,JNU, drug case ) got all sane men and women defending her.

Edited by you2 - 1 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

He’s not being delusional at all. He’s fully aware and purposeful in the way he’s lying and trying to manipulate the narrative. And the subtle way he’s trying to put the blame on the two big actresses for what happened to his image.

He got labeled a cheater because he was(?) a cheater and he chose to publicly brag about being a cheater. And when he wasn’t bragging about being a cheater his father was bragging for him with the ABCD comment. His mom was a little more subtle though by saying she just wanted him to have experience.

I understand his desperate need for an image make over. But his PR team should stick to fixing him image going forward and not trying to change history now 🙄. Maybe focus on not appearing as a red flag husband every few months instead of worrying about what happened when he was with Deepika and Katrina.

When was this interview? After the Ambani wedding? Because he absolutely deliberately brought up Deepika and Katrina knowing full well it would go viral. Question is why now?