Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Mujhe bhi mazaa aa rha hai smiley36 but I do have a soft corner for Armaan so uske liye bura bhi lag rha hai. He is the only lead whom i dislike as well as have soft corner and feel love smiley37

I dislike him in context of AbhiMaan relationship and I like him in context of his relation with his family members so I feel sympathy.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Armaan sa getting his due finally.. that too by his own brother is too much fun to watch. Irony is, this idiot mocked Abhira of not having a family and hence, not knowing the value of family. Turns out, he doesn't have a family of his own. As far as Poddars are concerned, he's a paraya, someone to do all their bidding, but never their own. And the girl he hurt is the only one standing by him now.

And I'm not even surprised with Kaveri sa flipping. I knew that the day her fav Rohit is back, this woman will throw Armaan away like trash. And she did not disappoint. Hope she takes her interference to Rohit and Ruhi’s marriage, force them to make 2-3 babies and be perpetually unhappy like Madhav-Vidya. And leave AbhiMaan alone.

Rohit's anger towards Armaan is fully justified, no two ways about it. But he can express his anger without making the below the belt 'sautela' comments because I think it really degrades Rohit's character. Armaan was unfair to Abhira in many situations but he was always a good brother to Rohit (apart from keeping his past from Ruhi hidden), so I feel cvs should have kept the dignity of the brotherly bond intact while running this track.

Edited by MaBelle - 2 months ago
Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It's really Good to see Armaan getting treated the way any person who cheated on their brother with his brother's wife would Man that dialogue during Ru-Ro's marriage track "Humein ek hone ke liye alag hona hoga" to his brother's fiance Man had all intentions of having EMA with his brother's wife without ruining his own image n relationship with other Poddar's specially knowing Rohit is Dadi's so called favourite and If the truth come out he can hide with an excuse of sacrifice for his Brother

No Real Brother would want his brother to be in a loveless marriage with a woman who don't show any signs of moving on even after marriage But this Armaansa was busy giving promises to Ruhi his brother's wife of never moving on n never loving any other woman other than her

Rohit is right Armaan proved Sautela hamesha Sautela hi hota hai If Rohit had been his Own Brother from same mother it's doubtful if he would have done the same thing

Waiting to see Ruhi face the same wrath from Rohitsmiley42

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

Armaan sa getting his due finally.. that too by his own brother is too much fun to watch. Irony is, this idiot mocked Abhira of not having a family and hence, not knowing the value of family. Turns out, he doesn't have a family of his own. As far as Poddars are concerned, he's a paraya, someone to do all their bidding, but never their own. And the girl he hurt is the only one standing by him now.

And I'm not even surprised with Kaveri sa flipping. I knew that the day her fav Rohit is back, this woman will throw Armaan away like trash. And she did not disappoint. Hope she takes her interference to Rohit and Ruhi’s marriage, force them to make 2-3 babies and be perpetually unhappy like Madhav-Vidya. And leave AbhiMaan alone.

they’ve shown Armaans redemption arc..I hope they keep it consistent…also where he realises abhira is his real family…although manisha, manoj, krish, kiara, aryan..also love him unconditionally..vidya loves him as well..but ŵe will see how true it is now with this track..if her biological son will take priority 🤷🏻‍♀️.or if she will handle both sons with honesty..and show them where both went wrong..

The best part is after all this is over Armaan will have a clean slate

He has recognized, realized, and apologized for all his mistakes. Got his karma. Redeemed himself

Identity revelation can in a similar manner complete Abhira's arc. Recognizing that it's better to have a small but loving family rather than a big, toxic one. Finally makes peace with her childhood longing. Move forward in life with Armaan and her flourishing career

The IR will also complete Akshu's arc which was left incomplete. She can proven innocent once and for all

Then they can show a grand wedding for Abhimaan and end Rishta on a good note. With an epilogue where Abhira is starting her new job as supreme court judge. Armaan is cooking breakfast for Ab and the kids. Currently working as a lecturer. Their cute family. Happy ending

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 2 months ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

The best part is after all this is over Armaan will have a clean slate

He has recognized, realized, and apologized for all his mistakes. Got his karma. Redeemed himself

Identity revelation can in a similar manner complete Abhira's arc. Recognizing that it's better to have a small but loving family rather than a big, toxic one. Finally makes peace with her childhood longing. Move forward in life with Armaan and her flourishing career

The IR will also complete Akshu's arc which was left incomplete. She can proven innocent once and for all

Then they can show a grand wedding for Abhimaan and end Rishta on a good note. With an epilogue where Abhira is starting her new job as supreme court judge. Armaan is cooking breakfast for Ab and the kids. Currently working as a lecturer. Their cute family. Happy ending

This will be the best thing, but we all know that makers are sadistic...They will never give a happy life to leads while Pls with get away with all their kaands...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MaBelle

Rohit's anger towards Armaan is fully justified, no two ways about it. But he can express his anger without making the below the belt 'sautela' comments because I think it really degrades Rohit's character. Armaan was unfair to Abhira in many situations but he was always a good brother to Rohit (apart from keeping his past from Ruhi hidden), so I feel cvs should have kept the dignity of the brotherly bond intact while running this track.

I think he's just lashing out like a wounded animal. He's hurt and he wants Armaan to hurt just as much.

But I do see your point if we look at the previous Rohit-Armaan relationship. Perhaps later on Rohit would feel guilty for his words, no matter how justified his anger is right now. Fingers crossed.