Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Surrogacy track hoga ya nahi?

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a month ago

It’s Akshara Arohi Abhimanyu all over again! This production house has no imagination whatsoever! So let me guess…Abhira gets blamed for Rohit’s death; Armaan kicks her out; Ruhi stays forever as Poddar bahu and Dadisa will force Armaan to marry Ruhi! Of course Ruhi will have reluctantly consummated her marriage to Rohit, so she has a kid, who will be raised by Armaan. Abhira will be alone with her kid or she will be with Abhinav part 2 and we will have to see the whole garbage track from last season again!

I just don’t get it! You have a couple that works and you have to repeatedly separate them. Just give them a happy ending and end the freaking show! How much money do you need? It’s the longest running soap, you have a successful production house. What more do you need to drag this show out to a disgusting end like last season? I would have never started watching again, but I really like Rohit Purohit, so I started watching once he came on. That was obviously my mistake!

Meanwhile where is Swarna?

A b c d e f g h b n m

Screenshot_2024-08-20-12-37-16-594_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

A b c d e f g h b n m

Screenshot_2024-08-20-12-37-16-594_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Seeing his reply and no of articles having a dejavu of last year June articles used to come out of makers fav dying and he used to giving replying nothing like that

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Seeing his reply and no of articles having a dejavu of last year June articles used to come out of makers fav dying and he used to giving replying nothing like that

nostalgia purane tajje yaadein
Edited by Mehersudha - a month ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Just replace bekaboo with dejavu smiley36 rishta is just giving me dejavu in each track smiley36

https://youtu.be/RG6izwof8LQ?si=KuSDmzULGxleQW01