Questions regarding Rohit Disappearance

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 days ago

I watch the show on-off, earlier on YouTube but now just on IG Reels. I have some questions regarding Rohits disappearance

1) How did he randomly appeared in Poddar House on a wheelchair and had head injury? Who bought him there?

2) Where was he for almost a year? Who found him? What happened to him? Why didn’t he contact or tried to find his family?

3) How come his dad is police officer and no one was bothered about him and did a good research on what exactly happened? How did they accept it’s him and he’s death without seeing his body?

4) No hanging photo of Rohit and no one even remembered him, not even his mom Vidhiya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

I watch the show on-off, earlier on YouTube but now just on IG Reels. I have some questions regarding Rohits disappearance

1) How did he randomly appeared in Poddar House on a wheelchair and had head injury? Who bought him there?

2) Where was he for almost a year? Who found him? What happened to him? Why didn’t he contact or tried to find his family?

3) How come his dad is police officer and no one was bothered about him and did a good research on what exactly happened? How did they accept it’s him and he’s death without seeing his body?

4) No hanging photo of Rohit and no one even remembered him, not even his mom Vidhiya

1) Ruhi and MG found him at road side in a car accident so they got him medically treated and came with him at Poddar to give them their khoya hue beta 🥹.

2) 2.1 Ye raaz uske saath uski kabr tak jayega. Bas zinda tha poore time. Kahaa tha kya kr rha tha nothing given by writers.

2.2 Ruhi the wifey and sasurji MG found him 😍

2.3 he was heartbroken when his wifey and brother cheated him 💔, gussa ho kar chala gya thinking ki after him leaving they will marry but peeche se bhaiya ne lovers change kr liye.

3) Madhav is a blot on Police department 💀, uske khud k ghar chor aaye and tried to steal 1 cr ring and they are still not behind the bers.

Anyway there was a car accident when Rohit was coming back with annulment papers for his and ruhi marriage so they thought he died in that accident. They continued investigation but with the passage of time came to decision that maybe ladla is no more.

4) There was hanging photo with phool Mala in the episode and frankly his plot was more or less erased with ongoing lobe triangle. Vidya did missed him at first but later she also accepted that her beta is dead.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

1) Ruhi and MG found him at road side in a car accident so they got him medically treated and came with him at Poddar to give them their khoya hue beta 🥹.

2) 2.1 Ye raaz uske saath uski kabr tak jayega. Bas zinda tha poore time. Kahaa tha kya kr rha tha nothing given by writers.

2.2 Ruhi the wifey and sasurji MG found him 😍

2.3 he was heartbroken when his wifey and brother cheated him 💔, gussa ho kar chala gya thinking ki after him leaving they will marry but peeche se bhaiya ne lovers change kr liye.

3) Madhav is a blot on Police department 💀, uske khud k ghar chor aaye and tried to steal 1 cr ring and they are still not behind the bers.

Anyway there was a car accident when Rohit was coming back with annulment papers for his and ruhi marriage so they thought he died in that accident. They continued investigation but with the passage of time came to decision that maybe ladla is no more.

4) There was hanging photo with phool Mala in the episode and frankly his plot was more or less erased with ongoing lobe triangle. Vidya did missed him at first but later she also accepted that her beta is dead.

okay thank you 😅 that was my exact thought, I thought I missed out that part on where Rohit was for past 1 year. But turns out writers didn’t even mention.