Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: cutepigs

Everyone loves saying she killed her mother because it helps show her a villian again, so since she killed her mother, she deserves all sadness, that's the maths. Akshara bringing up Ruhi won't have helped the story because then how would they have shown Ruhi a villian? They couldn't repeat Sirat Akshara and Arohi story right.

I told earlier also it was an accident even with what Ruhi has done a. Everyone made their choices

And did Ruhi. For me Ruhi was and is wrong for the her and Rohit’s marriage, if Armaan did not voice out their love, she could they way she told Vidya about it later, she could have told her fam, Rohit anyone. Sab naraz hote but shayad mann jate.
My only thing is her stubbornness, it was her stubbornness that had affected many lives earlier also. Think of the day she realizes ghat

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ruhi is pathetic, scumbag, immoral ,ghatiya ,selfish, horrible, utterly disgusting person. She cares about no one except herself. She has no self respect. She just wants to get her way like an entitled prick. God knows how her stars are aligned that she gets away with all her crap and everyone becharifies her or forgives her. Its about time she pays for her deeds. At least 2-4 thappad padne chahiye aisi manhus , waahiyat aurat ko. Panauti hai dusron ke liye. She only spreads misery and pain.

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

https://youtu.be/GpTbuhvcmS4?si=YNblh7sgRjTHrIUV

One more clip when ruhi called out armaan he said he loves ruhi smiley36

He constantly gave her umeed but just because he is a man he gets freepass if he says he never loved ruhi smiley36 sorry to say armaan ruined Ruhi's life and all accusation ruhi put on him was right. He did a timepass with her.

Hahahahahaha, ya but he has now told her it was only infatuation and his only true love is Abhira, so he is exempted from all he did wrong 🤣🤣

cutepigs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lissagreg

In all those wedding celebrations Armaan stood there like a statue. Still she chose to ignore it. Even her own family members warned her and still she went ahead with marriage. Armaan also told her he has fallen out of love with her. Still she herself opted to remain there. Makes me believe that she only loved the title of being addressed as Mrs Armaan Poddar. Even if there is no love Ru will still be ok with it. And this is what I call as a very unhealthy obsession.

Why shouldn't Abhira trust Armaan? From the day he confessed his love to Abhira that guy is doing everything possible to get her trust back. By choosing Armaan Abhira chose her happiness only. If Ruhi still loves to live in her past then thats her choice . Why shouldn't Armaan and Abhira not move on in their life?

Ruhi is the not the only one who has suffered. Even Armaan also had a troubled childhood. Abhira also lost her mother. Still Armaan and Abhira let go of their traumatic memories and looking towards their future. Its all about preferences.

See I cant justify Ru's actions because of her mental health issues. Like I said in my earlier post when she knew that she is yet to move on from Armaan why would she even come back to PH? Making Rohit's life more miserable. In her stubbornness, delusion and obsession she is not only destroying herself but also causing damage to Rohit's life too.

Nobody is questioning Armaan and Abhira moving forward or Abhira accepting Armaan, all am questioning is why does Ruhi choosing to take time to process her emotions or what happened, a reason to make her the villian? Every person reacts differently, Rohit ran away when he found out, Abhira went to confront Ruhi, everybody reacted different because that is the normal, so if Ruhi was taking time to accept things, how did that make her a villian?

And yes, she can still turn out to be, but it is the automatic assumption I have a problem with and nothing can change that opinion for me. She came into PH because Dadisa asked her, and the way Ruhi has been shown, emotionally with her grandparents, there is no wonder that she will do anything Dadisa says, exact opposite of Abhira because she has only had her mother. Doesn't make Abhira wrong or Ruhi right, just different emotional equations and quotients.

Kids who grow up in joint families or big families, tend to be slightly submissive while those who grow up in nuclear or small ones, tend to grow independent, neither is wrong and neither is right.

itsShonali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Plz go ahead with your wild imaginations on RuRo story.. would love to read 😊.. Make Abhimaan sideys smiley36

I am planning on itsmiley20

Will post it here and on wattpad as well.

Soon.

cutepigs thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

I told earlier also it was an accident even with what Ruhi has done a. Everyone made their choices

And did Ruhi. For me Ruhi was and is wrong for the her and Rohit’s marriage, if Armaan did not voice out their love, she could they way she told Vidya about it later, she could have told her fam, Rohit anyone. Sab naraz hote but shayad mann jate.
My only thing is her stubbornness, it was her stubbornness that had affected many lives earlier also. Think of the day she realizes ghat

I agree, she had the choice to walk away any time, she remained stubborn and that is wrong. My only point is that it doesn't make her a villian, just human.

Abhira’s mistake is she is Abhinav Sharma’s daughter and Ruhi Birla mahaan though she is being shown as characterless immoral vamp who is lusting on jeth when putting bandage on pathi in front the entire family.
Some ppl may need more time to move on which is not wrong ,no one is expecting her or accept Rohit in a day or a week , she can be sad but here they r not showing her like that. Ppl would have sympathised with Ruhi Birla too only if she didn’t wish Rohit is dead ,only if she didn’t think she blocked her Umeed on Jeth bringing him back , if only she didn’t try to touch Armaan even after seeing AA together and got jealous and insecure ,lost the game not even caring about anyone’s feelings , and ppl should believe this women cares about family?🤭only if she didn’t slap Rohit in the name of insaniyath when he stated some facts ,only if she had some patience and stayed in PH like she did for nearly an year in UMEED for her jeth. All these make her different,immoral and cheap from Armaan.

Abhira and Armaan as sideys smiley39says everything. These are all fictional characters so generations of hate makes me only smiley37

Abhria is soul and heart of this show. Armaan and Abhira Sharma are the leads of the show ans bachi Birla is the vamp. Side characters will also get equal love and respect only if the characters are like Varsha from S1 but not like Cheap and immoral vamps like Ruhi Birla.

1199684 thumbnail

Nobody is questioning Armaan and Abhira moving forward or Abhira accepting Armaan, all am questioning is why does Ruhi choosing to take time to process her emotions or what happened, a reason to make her the villian? Every person reacts differently, Rohit ran away when he found out, Abhira went to confront Ruhi, everybody reacted different because that is the normal, so if Ruhi was taking time to accept things, how did that make her a villian?

And yes, she can still turn out to be, but it is the automatic assumption I have a problem with and nothing can change that opinion for me. She came into PH because Dadisa asked her, and the way Ruhi has been shown, emotionally with her grandparents, there is no wonder that she will do anything Dadisa says, exact opposite of Abhira because she has only had her mother. Doesn't make Abhira wrong or Ruhi right, just different emotional equations and quotients.

Kids who grow up in joint families or big families, tend to be slightly submissive while those who grow up in nuclear or small ones, tend to grow independent, neither is wrong and neither is right.

Ruhi is taking time to accept things or destroy things?? After Ar left her in mandap she tried to manipulate Abhira against Armaan. Even she said to Armaan that this opposite attracts love stories only look good in films and all. She tagged Abhira as dusri aurat infront of Vidya. That too when she already said something else to Abhira. Is this how u move on from your past life? During that accident case also she tried to instigate Ar against Abhira. She said to her P nanu that untill Ar Ab dont get married she will still have her umeed.. Umeed like what? That Ar Ab somehow breakup and she gets back to Armaan? Sorry I dont see this as something like moving on.

Yes Dadi asked her to come back for Rohit. She didnt ask her to come back and keep eyes on her BIL so that Rohit's wounds become more deeper. Being submissive doesnt mean you keep on taking those decisions which can hurt others.Ruhi is an adult and she is herself responsible for her life.You cant always say something like yeah that person asked me to do that so I did it. She already did so many blunders in life.If still she is not learning from it, then noone can do anything.

Edited by Lissagreg - 2 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Lissagreg

Ruhi is taking time to accept things or destroy things?? After Ar left her in mandap she tried to manipulate Abhira against Armaan. Even she said to Armaan that this opposite attracts love stories only look good in films and all. She tagged Abhira as dusri aurat infront of Vidya. That too when she already said something else to Abhira. Is this how u move on from your past life? During that accident case also she tried to instigate Ar against Abhira. She said to her P nanu that untill Ar Ab dont get married she will still have her umeed.. Umeed like what? That Ar Ab somehow breakup and she gets back to Armaan? Sorry I dont see this as something like moving on.

Yes Dadi asked her to come back for Rohit. She didnt ask her to come back and keep eyes on her BIL so that Rohit's wounds become more deeper. Being submissive doesnt mean you keep on taking those decisions which can hurt others.Ruhi is an adult and she is herself responsible for her life.You cant always say something like yeah that person asked me to do that so I did it. She already did so many blunders in life.If still she is not learning from it, then noone can do anything.

Just want to add an example here for ummeed part some ppl are wired differently. Like for eg one parent who was abandoned by her kids may still have hope that her kid will come back and realize he loves his mother and will die waiting for the kid. The other parent may just understand that his son is never going to come back. He never loved him and starts hating him.

In BP, that's what was shown where zoya was madly in love with her husband and she ignored all proofs and still believed her husband can not betray her where as adi accepted the truth and started hating his wife pooja.

Similarly rohith accepted the truth he started hating ruhi. Ruhi unable to accept that armaan can betray after all the promises he made to her and still carries the ummeed for him to come back.

She will take time like how zoya did and eventually she will realize armaan was the villain in her life who used her and left her on altar.

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 months ago
itsShonali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I would be first in line to read that fanfiction, can you please tag me if and when you do?? I am okay with Armaan and Abhira having gone to Musoorie permanently if you feel you have to make them positive. I find them so over unbearing now a days that I would love to see them as that negative only but I am okay with anything you decide.

I will tag you whenever I post the fanfiction that I am planning to write on Rohit and Ruhi. I wouldn't make Abhira and Armaan entirely positive but yeah, there would not be much of them in the story. I am going to solely focus on Rohit and Ruhi with only hints of everybody else here and there.