Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

I could think of two three possibilities Cctv camera,Akshara knew the truth she told it to Abhimanyu he died assuming he told Abhir and Abhir is saved by Abhimanyu by losing his own life, he is a father just same liek Naira I guess he saved Abhir from that incudent and died himself.

I think that's how Abhir is saved an he is only last hope.

Second thing is Alshara's lawyer friend or anyone related and lcose to her in these 22 uears to whom she told about family Ruhi etc.

Kipling uncle...woh hi mussorie se link hai abhira ka.....he must b knowing....ya akshu ki diary hogi....ya ruhi will recall ki hua kya tha....

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

She killed her mom? When?

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

A cctv video will prove that All three Ruhi Ak n Arohi were at fault for whatever happened n it was an unfortunate Accident

Neither Ruhi nor Ak killed Arohi

Ak was such a pathetic elder n human to actually blame a 6 year old to be her mother's murderer It was her who convinced others that Ruhi killed her Matashree while crying for sympathy from everyone when she herself was unfairly blamed for someone's death

Nobody would have blamed a 6 year old Ruhi Only Ak Goenka the Bhest lawyer ever called a 6 year old a murderer who was not even aware about what exactly happened after she left the car

Maybe Ak took revenge for whatever Arohi did to her by doing the same to Arohi's daughter That you blamed me for your mother's death though it was not my fault So I'll make sure that your daughter will be called her own mother's murderer though she was not Otherwise No sane human would do what Ak fake mahaanta ki murat did

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_Best

She killed her mom? When?

In Akshara Goenka's dream because she started all the Ruhi killed her mother narrative

Edited by Dora-cakes - 7 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DA5rNisvSu9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Doomsday magnet doing what she does best πŸ‘Œ.

Dead abhimanyu will come as ghost and tell Ruhi in her dreams πŸ˜΄πŸ’­

Posted: 6 days ago

Seriously 6 saal ki ruhi ko puri tarah se barbaad kiya uss lady ne 😑
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

She actually took revenge for what aarohi did with her in childhood by blaming a yrs old..For Akshara she didn't killed sirat but ruhi killed aarohi..what a clown lawyer n a pathetic woman she was..smiley35

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jrf2021

Abhimanyu disappointed me the most in that track. He supposed to be with his ruhi. But he chose to leave her for that doomsday magnet.

This point.... for that man none of the other people mattered. Not his mother , ruhi ,dead brother, sister....none except that chudail akshara. Even though abhir was his son but why was he so desperate. His son didn't even want him that much. And at the end there are many people who are separated from their children due to divorce, but life doesn't stop and it should not stop as well. Even anupama moved on from her dead son.

Ruhi was the only living child of his beloved late brother and additionally valued him as well. But this stupid and self centered man left his brother , his daughter like Ruhi due to his lust for chudail akshara.

Edited by Pixie-Dust - 6 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Jrf2021

Ruhi didn't kill her mom. Period. Cctv footage will prove that akshara didn't do this intentionally. Nothing else.

Ruhi herself will reveal the truth .. she remembers her mother dying .. and Masi claiming Arohi ka accident meri Wajah se Hua

she herself will reveal one day .. she always wanted to drive one day she had taken the car keys from her mother and started the car . Then Masi had come and pulled her away scolding her .. then she will eventually get all the flashbacks

That’s the only logical way for the truth to come out